Funny In Game Mails

DeletedUser

I cannot believe no one has created this thread. It is Essential in every new world :icon_biggrin:

Mr Style on 14.12. at 07:58
May I ask why you invited me?

sheffield-adz on 14.12. at 10:20
your tribeless, you have a co-player, so you look like an experienced player.

Mr Style on 14.12. at 16:09
Didn't you wish to interview me? Or maybe get to know me more? :O

sheffield-adz on 14.12. at 16:34
how this is been run is....people get invited anyone, with it been so early in the world theres nothing to worry about. I then monitor everyone and the ones which are showing an effort will stay. That will be the interview part of it. Also you have to tell the tribe abit about yourself on the Forums.

Thanks

[player]sheffield-adz[/player]

sheffield-adz today at 18:30
How about you join the tribe, see what you think if you like it stay, if you don't leave.

i know what you will be doing if you joined. ;)
Trust me its not a noob tribe, will be number 1 in K54 soon.

Mr Style today at 19:41
Well I'll wait awhile. May I ask of your exp?

sheffield-adz today at 19:59
world 1 on tw.net got into the top 50 when i played with over 200 villa's which was alot then when i played. also on world 6 with 40k points.

Mr Style today at 20:23
also on world 6 with 40k points. :S I dunno if I should join...

200 villa's :s On world 1 ;D

I'll wait awhile

sheffield-adz today at 20:25
got the proof. found my old username in the archive.

Alot of high point members are joining now, think they realising which the best tribe is lol, its in the hint with the 50+ k54 members :O must count for something.

thanks.

Mr Style today at 21:17
Mass-Recruiting doesn't turn me on sorry ;D

sheffield-adz today at 21:21
only mass recruited for first week. only ended up getting 20 members from it, and like i said its a new world and i monitor all my members.

Mr Style today at 21:22
Well It's a waste of time it gives your tribe bad rep
I'm sorry it isn't that funny but I just thought I would get us started.

Sticky pl0x Mods.

Regards,

James :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8378

I mass recruited but only got 20 members, that made me laugh

DeletedUser

kingscurr on 14.12. at 21:23
I think it is time for our tribes to mege what do you think?

scranalhero on 14.12. at 21:24
I think not.

kingscurr on 14.12. at 21:27
then vote in the joint forum.

If the tribes vote yes then we should join for the good of the tribe.

If we merge you and your co-leader will get baron privs.

scranalhero on 14.12. at 21:29
We are already merging.

kingscurr on 14.12. at 21:29
with who?

scranalhero on 14.12. at 21:30
What?

kingscurr on 14.12. at 21:30
who are you merging with?

scranalhero on 14.12. at 21:30
I'm not merging. I'm sticking with my current tribe.

kingscurr on 14.12. at 21:32
then why did you say we are already merging?

scranalhero on 14.12. at 21:34
What?

kingscurr on 14.12. at 21:35
you said you were already merging.

scranalhero on 14.12. at 21:35
We were.

kingscurr on 14.12. at 21:36
then why did you say you wernt then?

scranalhero on 14.12. at 21:36
We're not now!

kingscurr on 14.12. at 21:38
oh okay i get you :)

scranalhero on 14.12. at 21:39
:)

Meh. Changed tribe mid conversation and decided to tease.
(I'm sitting hero)

DeletedUser

Krimson today at 19:27
Hey, i was just wondering if you could leave my friends in C.N.R alone... They don't want to have to restart again. I understand that you are a great player but if you leave us and let us try to become near as good as you are then we could ally with you and make a great team :) I'm just trying to be nice, please don't kill me haha.

Regards
Krimson

Oo, people begging for me to not kill them... lovely :3

And I'm a great player? :eek: Who knew? :p

DeletedUser

I remember Kingscurr from w52 net, he threatened to destroy me then sent 100 L.C -.-'

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
GIXXER on 13.12. at 18:18
To Mr.Incredible,

Greetings, I am [player]GiXxer[/player]™, formerly of UK2 & .net. it has come to my attention, that you are farming within my church radius. As of now, i am setting trips in all my barbs/inactive players villas, and should they be triggered repeatable, i shall spike all the villas, until you understand you are losing more res then gaining by attacking my farms. All other players, who are residing outside my 13x13, have now also been urged immediately to stop their runs.

Unfortunately, your unlucky enough to reside within my church radius. i strongly advise you to restart immediately. Please use this quick link to do so now; Settings => Start over. If you are clever enough to do this, i shall forward you my excellant start up guide, and proper methods to follow. I will help you in anyway i can. You will be actively recovered in no time.

This is my area. You cannot, and will not grow successfully here. I am already hugely lc equipped, »report«. If i cannot farm my villas successfully, i shall have to turn my attentions on you who are preventing me. If you do not heed my above advise and warnings, you shall be severly disappointed when you then have to restart next week. I left uk2 to play uk7 professionaly. Please see my closing Stats. Restart now while your moral for this world is still high. This is noting personal, this is how it is.

Kindest regards

[player]GiXxer[/player]™

Mr.Incredible on 13.12. at 18:23
I really like this mail, I can see you have put a lot of thought into it.

GIXXER on 13.12. at 18:36
Yes, my head is killing

Mr.Incredible on 13.12. at 18:44
I don't think you will get a good response though, I already tried once, although I kind of hope you do as this area is pretty pants for start up.

GIXXER on 13.12. at 18:59
Mr.Incredible, you mis understand the mail. It is not a mass mail sent to everyone, it is directed solely to you.

Yes, its an extremely hard area to start up in, and i have succeeded to my level, while many others struggle around me. i understand you are one of the teachers within the noobs. it would be much easier on the pride, for you to restart now, rather then request long term support troops that they will need for themselves. As an experienced leader, i always put my tribes welfare ahead of my own personal ambitions.

Mr.Incredible on 13.12. at 19:15
oh i see, so what your saying is your going to crush me if I don't restart because I am noob and you are pro, I get it now, thanks for clarifying.

GIXXER on 13.12. at 19:25
um, your words.

Mr.Incredible on 13.12. at 20:19
lol

This message has been forwarded by Mr.Incredible.

Ifarmyourhidingplace? on 13.12. at 20:27
Oh please, give me a break already.

"UH UH UH, MY NAME'S GIXXER AND I'M SO PRO I THINK I CAN ACTUALLY ON [player]Mr.Incredible[/player] BUH BUH BUH".

Listen young padowan, if you think you can hold a candle to arguably the greatest player on UK4 (at this current time) then you are clearly deluded as to his skill.

I assure you,[ally] TuToR[/ally] will not be dictated to by noobs in a continent we call our own, and rest assured, if Mr.Incredible does not have the pleasure of rimming you himself, I certainly will.

So it would be in your best interests to restart immediately and spare yourself ignoble defeat. Perhaps then you may consider teaching as part of TuToR and great players such as myself may be able to tutor you on how to noble something beyond barbarians and internals.

This message has been forwarded by Ifarmyourhidingplace?.

Ifarmyourhidingplace? on 13.12. at 20:31
"I THINK I CAN ACTUALLY TAKE* ON"

Typo D:

GIXXER on 13.12. at 20:40
noob, do not mail me again.

kindest regards,

[player]GiXxer[/player]™

Lol, so i gave the incredible one some luv...

http://uk7.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/8076466b821ee3356ffb1e0f67c49d31

And after a few cats, his lvl 12 farm is gone, lvl 5 barracks gone, lvl 5 smithy gone, lvl 3 stable gone, lvl 5 market gone...

http://uk7.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/1fcb624d5f47e71f54108ab7d6ab1a6b

and... hes gone, from tutor :icon_rolleyes:

*Edit: hes deleted ^^*

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Keep to the topic please, if you wish to discuss individual players, start a new thread.

DeletedUser5175

Seems the guy I nobled this morning logged in and wasn't to happy :icon_redface:

Got two mails within 10 minutes of each other:

Ricardus814 on 14.01. at 23:52
you are the biggest expletive deleted i have ever met on a game. i mean how sad can a person get.
staying up all night just to take over a village, wat a expletive deleted
well mate i hope u have fun enjoying this game because i have rung up my dad who works in London to get him and his technitians to seriously expletive deleted u up.
im gonna get them to hack ur accouunt and seriously rein everything for u on this game so u better have fun coz in a week or two
BYE BYE Ska2D2 hahaha expletive deleted expletive deleted

Ricardus814 on 14.01. at 23:57
u r such a expletive deleted cheat and thts y i am going to hack ur account,
how did u get 4 noblemen omg u play this game too much, geet a liiife and gooo outside, because ur account will be demolished

Ska2D2 today at 00:11
hehe you make me lawl

Ricardus814 today at 00:31
hahaha u need to get a life. seriously get off ur computer and get outside u lonely little expletive deleted.
i know ur mum is being expletive deleted by me right now.
but everything is fine because ur dad is dead so he cant do anything hahahahahahahahaha dont cry

Ska2D2 today at 00:35

Keep it up :)

I lubz it

we want more XD

Oh Noez :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(Hiden by me) on 06.01. at 21:13
Damn it...

I accidentally sent back your paladin, can u send JUST THAT pally back.

Keep your defence though :)

What kind of newby would do this :)

DeletedUser3953

First part is back story, the entertainment comes towards the end.

efesforme on 22.01. at 18:53
Hello,

Now, I know we have a NAP, but you've just recruited on of my farms [player]bredding1[/player].
This is too close to my village

firebirddo on 22.01. at 21:08
a farming attack hardly makes someone a refugee otherwise the game would turn into a complete shambles. this tribe only recognises a noble attack on a player before any refugee claim is recognised.

also how do i know this is just not an attempt to reduce our tribe numbers - you have already claimed one was a spy.

efesforme on 22.01. at 21:15
I personally couldn't care how many members your tribe has.
What I do care about, is the fact that you've recruited a player, that I was farming, and who happens to be in my 3x3 (too close!)

Previously, when I told you of the attempt to spy on your tribe : This information was given to me by a 'friend' who is a [ally]DuReX[/ally] member. I then passed the information on to you, as our tribes had newly formed a NAP. I gave you this information in good faith.

firebirddo on 22.01. at 21:39
i know about the spy scenario.

however the guy existed in that place when he started the game - it is not as if he moved there - you are also in his 3x3 by that reckoning. he stays in our tribe if he wishes to do so

efesforme on 22.01. at 21:51
ok

efesforme on 22.01. at 21:53
....but I do intend to carry on farming him

firebirddo on 22.01. at 22:12
that will be considered an attack on our tribe - you had better forward this mail to your leader - unless it is you

efesforme on 22.01. at 22:19
you've recruited my farm into your tribe.
your call

firebirddo on 22.01. at 22:21
any attacks by this player on our tribe will be considered an act of war. as tribe leader i have have forwarded this to you

your response please

This message has been forwarded by firebirddo.

ClamjuKiller today at 07:11
If you recruit a player from a tribe we are at war with, I will consider THAT an act of WAR.

ClamjuKiller today at 20:20
Our NAP is officially dissolved

firebirddo today at 20:45
that's good as i've just taken out one of your members :)

ClamjuKiller today at 20:53
LMAO, You took out our tribe farm, good job, lol.

firebirddo today at 22:23
well if that statement is anything to go by we have not too much to worry about - it cannot have been your farm as it had quite a few troops in it - and if he was inactive you couldn't have moved them - and you cannot farm if any troops remain after an attack

ClamjuKiller today at 22:28
lol, twstats says it all

firebirddo today at 22:31
not played this game much before have you...

see you on the battle field :)

ClamjuKiller today at 22:32
Yeah, This is my first world, how am I doing?

firebirddo today at 22:35
not too well judging by your statement about using the village as a farm - becuase quite simply you were not.

ClamjuKiller today at 22:39
Hmm, your right, putting 5 troops in there and waiting for someone else to clear doesn't make much sense does it?

firebirddo today at 22:42
??? what are you on about - there was a hell of a lot more than 5 troops in there - once again you are making yourself sound either ridiculous or you have no idea what you are taking about... either way it is all good news for us.

ClamjuKiller today at 22:44
You send 5 troops as support, and wait for your support to get cleared, this tells you someone else has cleared the village for you. Thank you for showing me your knowledge of the game, LMAO

firebirddo today at 22:45
well your village will be next to be cleared so make sure you get your 5 troops in there

ClamjuKiller today at 22:48
LOL, I welcome you to try, many have tried, so far, none have succeeded, but it is destined to happen at some time. Maybe you will be the lucky one.

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars team on 22.01. at 21:21
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15174

Please check out the above thread and add your comments on the proposed improvements put forward by Typhi the Beta Community Manager, so that we can get things moving forward

Thank you

Tracey
lawls giggle giggle.

but srsly...

Tribe on 16.01. at 00:59
The tribe TuToR OwNeR has declared war on tribe N00b Sch00l!

War name: i R WINNER

Declaration:
I AM GOING TO OWN YOU ALL!! MWAHAHAHAH

DeletedUser

In Game Mail/Chat

this has to be one of the best i have seen in a long time
hats off bud

I find NAPs of any description tedious and counter productive, It is a war game after all. The idea of Non aggression in an aggressive game is pretty nonsensical don't you think?

But there again I'm only a part of the decision making process

I hope that helps

GEM

DeletedUser

That wasn't funny at all. Although I do agree with Gem, I don't think NAPs are a bad idea at times. Diplomacy has won a fair few worlds, i.e. UK1, UK3 and UK6 (that was partially insane recruitment). Otherwise I don't see your point nor do i see a necessity in that flag afteer every comment.

DeletedUser

lol

I don't see your point nor do i see a necessity in that flag afteer every comment.
look at it as a SIG
only way site will allow it as its to big
maybe i will make a smaller version just for you.

I don't think NAPs are a bad idea at times. Diplomacy has won a fair few worlds
maybe if they where restricted to 3 a tribe would make the worlds more fun.

That wasn't funny at all.
didn't post it here mod moved it to here
i agree it was not meant to be funny that is why i put in another thread
so maybe mods fault not leaving it where it was

DeletedUser

It was in the wrong thread, this seemed more appropriate.

DeletedUser

It doesn't paint me in the best light and I made a meal of nobeling him but I thought the conversation was funny so here it is.

SebNickols on 06.02. at 19:10
Sorry,
I was farming that vill before you nobled it. I'm terribly sorry.
Apologies,
Seb

Dominus Aethelread on 06.02. at 19:24
yeah I noticed you clear it

SebNickols on 06.02. at 19:28
it was a mistake, I'd sent the troops before you nobled it.

Dominus Aethelread on 06.02. at 19:31
no you didnt. i nobled it much earlier before you launched the attack.

SebNickols on 06.02. at 19:45
ok, it was still a mistake though, I wasn't paying attention.

Dominus Aethelread on 06.02. at 19:49
Well not much can be done now. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

You didnt notice the name change from FUBAR to Las Awesome and the owner change. A good lesson for future farming I think.

Also seems an odd choice for farming troops.

SebNickols on 07.02. at 08:06
So you want my vill?... and no I didn't notice the name change... I also farm with all I've got at this stage...

Dominus Aethelread on 07.02. at 10:48
Would have had it but slept like a log so didn't send out a fresh attack when the troops returned. Otherwise when you sent your mail it would have already been nobeled.

SebNickols on 07.02. at 10:53
so are you going to noble me or not...

Dominus Aethelread on 07.02. at 10:54
Give me a chance I only just woke up.

DeletedUser

SebNickols on 07.02. at 10:53
so are you going to noble me or not...

Dominus Aethelread on 07.02. at 10:54
Give me a chance I only just woke up.

:L LMAO