Funny In-game mails

DeletedUser

Quite suprised no-one has put this on yet...

Any good 'ens yet?

DeletedUser

we have had loads, we have a whole thread on it in our forum

Call me arrogant by all means. But I am very confident I can whoop you and the players ass who's next to me. The problem is, where is the challenge? Two players V Me? Seems a little out numbered to me... You might want to call for three more players to make it even. :icon_rolleyes:

bodders01 today at 15:38
Will look forward to going to war with your tribe.

:lol:

DeletedUser

I don't see where Fuzzy said he'd be joining in against you....
However if both he and sombody of whom he thinks highly were to set their sights on you, I would be more inclined to call your confidence in your ability to whoop, delusion rather than arrogance.

DeletedUser

Call me arrogant by all means. But I am very confident I can whoop you and the players ass who's next to me. The problem is, where is the challenge? Two players V Me? Seems a little out numbered to me... You might want to call for three more players to make it even. :icon_rolleyes:

:lol:

I call you arrogant yes.

But it is a strategy, even though not desired by me, is used by some.

:)

I got another one.

Kirlan said:
Try this one folks, it's great.

[player]Master Betty[/player] today at 15:37
As your new neighbours we thought we would introduce ourselves we are:

Anti-Shaft and Luke Bishop from W1

http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/game.php?village=6337&screen=ranking

Now it would seem you have spawned close to our chuch so we suggest

11vi0s8.jpg

Thanks for reading
Master Betty

DeletedUser

E=MC2? today at 16:21
Greetings. I write to you representing my tribe [ally]+NRS+[/ally]. I am aproaching you NOT for a NAP, but an alliance. We are only choosing one allaince, and seeing your tribe, we feel we can work very closely with you. I have checked your tribe out, and i also checked your enemy out also. Or did you not know you were marked as enemy's on [ally]T*U*D[/ally]'s list? You guys are small, but high in the ranking, and your possition will benefit us greatly, as much as our possition will benefit you.

We do not want a NAP we dont want a merge. We want a close alliance. Think of it as a familly (but not changing your name). We keep in close contact, and when the time is right, both of us take down the ranked second tribe in the world [ally]T*U*D[/ally].

Mail me back. Let me know your decition.
May i ask, which co-player i am currently talking to?

Many thanks
[player]E=MC2?[/player]

You were talking to neither co-player, because I Nauzhror, do not respond to noobs.

DeletedUser

Killomega today at 16:43
Well, i'm Kill Zone Omega from W3.
I Kept rank 45 in points and rank 30 in ODA for a long time with over 1Mil ODA.
Nothing compared to what i am capable of, i had no prem account controling 35 accs, no scprits. The world was a warm up for me coming back, no real effort put in.

I would like to request my 7x7 restart, as it makes things easyier for everyone not just my self, as i genraly try and kill my whole 7x7 by 4 days, but BP will stop that :(

Also il have the acc co played so there is really little chance of you farming anythign at all.

Zalastian today at 16:56
Most Fearsome Player
Best 10 Players
Most Feared Player
Best Player
Best Player
Best Player
Best Player
Best Player
Best Player
Best Player
Best Player
Best Player
Best Player

Well, I'm Zalastian from W1.
I kept rank 1 points and ODA for a long time with over 1 mil ODA.
I'd say it's nothing compared to what I'm capable of but I struggle to see how one would improve upon that.
I do have premium account and do have scripts.

Don't send restart mails to people in my church radius, I want them to grow into nice juicy noble targets rather than become measly little barbs.

Now why dont you take your own advice and grant yourself that request to get the hell out of my continent.

DeletedUser

I call you arrogant yes.

But it is a strategy, even though not desired by me, is used by some.

:)

I got another one.

Its a very useful tactic to get players to start over leaving you with a very nice looking farm which allows you to grow quicker. Also means you are not stumping your growth by having to clear players early on to get farms :)

I would advise you to tell your player to start over you don't have to but it would be advisable since he is in the vicinity of two of our players who are both great start up players the only worry is that with them being so close they may stunt each others growth however he still doesn't really stand a chance against them :icon_biggrin:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I love these noobs.

DevastatingDuo today at 18:14
This account is co-played 24/7 around the clock by Tasha (http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk3/index.php?page=player&id=233899) and Nauzhror (aka Fuzzy Bunny on W2 UK: http://zeno.biyg.org/~Fizban/W2lead.PNG). I'm more than willing to offer you advice on how to get a solid start and get ahead of your area if you restart now, but if you stay where you are I'm afraid you'll find yourself being outgrown, outclassed, outfarmed, and catapulted or nobles at our leisure.

~Nauzhror

troygrendon today at 18:20
ye this isn't my first world lets just say i know afew things about the game

DevastatingDuo today at 18:22
Doesn't matter. Knowing a few things does not put you on my level.

I have been rank 1 on the following .net worlds: W29, W30, W36, W37, W39 HP 5, and W2 and W3 uk.

Co-player is not too shabby either with her top 40 acount on W3.

You on the other hand are on W1, W2, and W3, and not top 500 on any of them.

As I said, restart.

DeletedUser4147

He's now bragging that this was his W22 acount: http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/redir.p...&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

70 conquers, 59 were barb :lol:

lmao.

I found this quite amusing, and W4 related. But look at Nauz's accounts - one from TW stats and one from Guest access.

His IGM is devastating duo, but TW stats says otherwise.

TW-stats:
Hehehe1.png

^hmm fuzzy bunny (feel sorry for tasha)

IGM:
hehehe2.png

^ thats better devastating duo

DeletedUser

I think this guy is for real :(

goldstone123 today at 19:44
im afraid our tribes lie as enemys at the minute and neither of us want that in our 7x7, it will stump our growth.
please reconsider your tribe choice,

cheers,
goldstone

DeletedUser

lmao.

I found this quite amusing, and W4 related. But look at Nauz's accounts - one from TW stats and one from Guest access.

His IGM is devastating duo, but TW stats says otherwise.

TW-stats:
Hehehe1.png

^hmm fuzzy bunny (feel sorry for tasha)

IGM:
hehehe2.png

^ thats better devastating duo

Lol your screen shots, the first one has 16 members and the second one has 22 members :D

DeletedUser

Over Tyrant today at 19:52
My name is Over Tyrant of the acclaimed tribe KINGDOM. WE intend to become number one tribe in world four and STAY there. We believe in cooperation and a relaxed environment yet still having that competative edge.

WE are founded with strong and experienced players who have big plans with this world. With this in mind we invite you to join us in conquering this world.

Grow and become strong with the Kingdom behind your back

Yours sincerly

Over Tyrant

Hmmm. "Great" players interesting