Funny In-game mails

DeletedUser

[clt]I'll miss him when hes gone...[/clt]

bobbyfet.jpg

LMFAO, if I ever needed a TWMentor again, they would be you for your conversational expertees @ Cat Like/Scarecrow. lol

Thats the funniest yet

DeletedUser

And more.....

bobbyfettish on 16.03. at 23:14
Am disappointed you didnt come wipe me for trying to scout you!
Ah well am sure you will come soon enough :p
Just dont leave too much of a mess please taken me nearly a week to redecorate after your last visit, and the sheep still wont come in to the barn.
Have fun!
Bobby
The Scarecrow Awakes on 16.03. at 23:26
Sorry Bobby, ive got some bad news... you see, ive been cheating on you...
Im so sorry, but, ive found someone new, and they have much bigger mines than you.
Its not you, its me... i hope we can still be friends :(
bobbyfettish on 16.03. at 23:29
Hey hey its all ok I always like a bit of swinging anyways.
Well your bed will be kept warm in anticipation of your visit one day, will make sure to fatten up the cows just in case!
And tell the two timing slapper who you are seeing that my mines run deeper and for longer ;)
The Scarecrow Awakes on 16.03. at 23:30
Oh yes, you were always my favourite, just know that x
bobbyfettish on 16.03. at 23:48
:D
bobbyfettish on 18.03. at 11:40
am I growing well enought for you sir?
Let me know when you want to drop by again and I will make sure I put on some tea and crumpets (with jam) for your guys.
I also have reviewed your application to our tribe and unfortunately we cant accept all of [ally]iHate[/ally] I know this comes as a blow to you but I must appologise and say once your points have improved then we can re-assess your application!
Regards
bobby
The Scarecrow Awakes on 18.03. at 11:44
Dammit!! Well, maybe one day our dream will come true!
I think we are due a catch up actually, i'll have a word with some of the lads and see if they can pop over with a nice hamper
bobbyfettish on 18.03. at 11:45
cool will make sure we are around
I cant offer you any resources but am sure the the demolition of some of my buildings will suffice :D
The Scarecrow Awakes on 18.03. at 12:37
yes me like smashy smashy :)
bobbyfettish today at 09:30
and I though we were friends....
Well I have decided to rim you now
I know it is harsh but you have tried my patience for the last time!
The Scarecrow Awakes today at 09:47
We were thinking about relocating anyway so appreciate your help in speeding the process.
Sorry about that but you are almost last in our 7 x 7. It's the nature of the game I'm afraid.
Our smashy, smashy was quite smashy, smashy though.
bobbyfettish today at 10:07
Ahh true but smashy smash isnt the bee all and end all :D
True about the last in your 7x7 but I am a stubborn soul and like the views from my almost destroyed village!
The Scarecrow Awakes today at 10:08
Damn! Thought I'd caught you sleeping. Damn, damn, damn. Barracks this time. Is the rubble going to get in our way?
bobbyfettish today at 10:29
well if you want my babies I think its going to cause issues.
Thing is I have managed to dodge with my baracks so you will just hit an empty field!
The Scarecrow Awakes today at 10:44
You're too cunning for us. Who but you could ever have thought of moving the barracks out of the village? Very clever indeed. I feel outmanouevered, out-thought and thoroughly undermined.
bobbyfettish today at 10:45
Ah you see I defeated you in the end ;)
The Scarecrow Awakes today at 10:49
Yup, my head is low, my chin is hidden and my morale is a lost sheep.
Or something.

DeletedUser

lol, this guy your farming sounds like a quality bloke. :lol:
Good to see him making the most of a game and not taking the hump and doing something stupid.

Respect for both of you guys, and the QUALITY conversation!!:lol:

Keep it updated.

DeletedUser

lol, this guy your farming sounds like a quality bloke. :lol:
Good to see him making the most of a game and not taking the hump and doing something stupid.

Respect for both of you guys, and the QUALITY conversation!!:lol:

Keep it updated.

He went barb:icon_cry:

I also posted his replies to our post attack questionnaire but the mods removed it. Again:icon_cry:

It was very funny so it's a shame that his references to the male of the hen species caused it to be removed.

DeletedUser

He went barb:icon_cry:

I also posted his replies to our post attack questionnaire but the mods removed it. Again:icon_cry:

It was very funny so it's a shame that his references to the male of the hen species caused it to be removed.

Do you still have it in your mail?
If so can you mail it to me please?. I didnt read the "hen species" part.

Shame he went barb.... Was a real charles dickens there. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5774

qwert6 on 20.03. at 11:12
today are scheduled?...:))))

qwert6 on 20.03. at 17:14
and you can not attack you without tear? ....

qwert6 on 20.03. at 17:15
me and you may miss a couple days....

SexySmurf on 20.03. at 17:25
Tear?

qwert6 on 21.03. at 05:09
and you can not attack without catapults....

qwert6 on 21.03. at 10:22
not want to return to feeling better ... we know better ....
how old are you? where are you from?...

qwert6 on 21.03. at 12:15
????

qwert6 on 21.03. at 12:51
not want to talk to me?...

SexySmurf on 21.03. at 15:11
Restart or quit. Your time in my 15x15 is over.

qwert6 on 22.03. at 13:06
nu inteleg ce vrei sa zici......
vrei sa ne combinamn???
asta vreau eu sa fut o englezoaica grasa si baloasa....nu vrei si tu un roman cu pula mare????

SexySmurf on 22.03. at 13:15
English.

qwert6 today at 09:03
How old are you ...

SexySmurf today at 09:13

qwert6 today at 14:40
May take and you break the attacks, and just leave me to play?

SexySmurf today at 14:50
No, cause your in my radius, and your a farm. If you want to continue to play, restart.

qwert6 today at 15:18
never

SexySmurf today at 15:47
Then I will continue to attack, farm and captapult you til you only have your mines and warehouse left.

qwert6 today at 16:29
but why not leave me and me to play here ... can i send me an invite to your tribe ...

SexySmurf today at 17:40
No you cannot send yourself an invite to my tribe. And we don't want you.

fenderbender today at 08:10
y are u attaackin me... i avent dun anytin rong

SexySmurf today at 08:12
I know... I feel mean.

fenderbender today at 15:51
ok... bt it will stop

SexySmurf today at 16:02
Will it?

fenderbender today at 16:04
afraid so m8

SexySmurf today at 17:40
I think you should restart and move on the rim.

fenderbender today at 18:41
no dont tink so

SexySmurf today at 19:19
Then be farmed.

fenderbender today at 22:11
bring it

SexySmurf today at 22:13
k

Damn farmz

DeletedUser

Enjoy :icon_wink:

grimbilly today at 21:56
right u wanna leave are members alone and we are sending support so i would not try and attack him again or else we will have a big problam you and me

Alcibiades today at 22:50
grimbilly,

I'm sorry, but I shall have to respectfully decline your kind offer. You see, I have a substantial problem, a problem which has really become a thorn in my side. It's not often an issue in villages but unfortunately in mine it has become prevalent. The difficulty, my good man, is addiction.

To my horror my troops have become addicted to tourism. I have been able to control this in the past but as of late my axemen have become so rowdy that I cannot afford to keep them in my village. Matters were only made worse when my light cavalry got wind of what the axemen were doing. They cause such carnage in my village (raping the women, stealing the food, selling the resources on the market for free) that my only option was to send them on organised excursions - you know, the type where they can run free and expend some energy.

Now, it may have come to your attention that the sightseeing programme I have so kindly put on for my axemen and cavalry involves them visiting neighbouring villages. Unfortunately due to the nature of the programme, I cannot be held responsible for the actions taken by my forces once they have left the confines of the village. Such is the nature of this freedom of exercise.

If you are interested in adding extra routes to this programme you have only to ask. I'm sure longer excursions would have benefit for all parties: my men don't ravage my village, and your tribe reaps the benefits of a thriving tourist industry.

If there is one thing I would possibly recommend, that would be that you have your members increase the level of their production facilities and warehouses. Last time my men were despondent as when they arrived there was apparently not enough iron to fashion the souvenirs they do so love to buy. The village is actually littered with them, even some of our buildings have their foundations laid on the lovely trinkets your tribe provides.

For future reference I shall implore you to reduce the size of your walls, they are quite intimidating and seem to discourage people from visiting. This harms not only your tourist industry but also the villages whence the tourists come.

Fear not though, soon my axemen shall be riding in vehicles. They will probably get there slower (30 minutes per square) as they're not very good drivers.

I hope this partnership will be long and prosperous.

Regards,

Alcibiades

DeletedUser

Yeah, this is the response I was graced with :icon_rolleyes:

grimbilly today at 00:10
wtf do you think your a smart ass i mean iv met people who think there smart by putting this and its just pointless i mean im a experiance player and i know a lot about the game and i see there is easyer tagets near you so just go and attack them and leave my members alone kk

Alcibiades today at 00:34
Nice OD ;)

grimbilly today at 00:39
:L:L your making me piss myself u think u can take me out i have being talking with your leader lol someone's in trouble haha

DeletedUser

I decided to have a little fun, pretending that I have a retarded co-player. Good cop bad cop :lol:

grimbilly today at 00:39
:L:L your making me piss myself u think u can take me out i have being talking with your leader lol someone's in trouble haha

Alcibiades today at 02:59
ah craaaaap not agen!!!11

my co player gets angryyy fast, soz m8! u better stack ur village tho coz he sent EVRYTHING. like nearly 1000 troops!!!!!

sozz 2 late 2 cancel attacks

peace out

grimbilly today at 08:08
there all gunna die i have anoth troops anyway lol

grimbilly today at 08:11
and stop scouting my player aswell

DeletedUser

ReelyBigFish today at 02:37
funny then - i am 20... and you are a fool
Return of the Empire today at 02:36
GIVE ME ALL U GOT!!! IF YOUR OVER 21 AND STILL PLAY THIS GAME YOU MUST BE A DOUSHBAG!
ReelyBigFish today at 02:36
lol can you see that incoming!?
ReelyBigFish today at 02:32
right heres a start - turn your caps lock off...

then second... i am within 80 hours noble... lol... so you sound like an idiot yet again... and i am still drunk - fancy a pint??? i like a challenge and i can attack you... i will prove it... :D you are a funny one... :D
Return of the Empire today at 02:29
BY THE WAY IM FAR AWAY FROM U. U CANT ATTACK ME!!!!
ReelyBigFish today at 02:27
i am drunk - and even in my drunk state, you sound like an idiot... lol... the answer is no, you need to go sober up... or i do! :)

so long my nobling target of a friend, farewell... see your village soon... :D
Return of the Empire today at 02:24
CAN I BE ALLIES WITH YOUR TRIBE? I DONT WANT 2 JOIN BECUZ I ALWAYS GET KICKED OUT OF TRIBES FOR NO REASON. BUT I WOULD LIKE 2 HAVE ALLIES.

lol just received this - and it made me laugh... the guys a total idiot... ;)