Funny Ingame Messages :)

DeletedUser

Can't actually believe this hasn't previously been started yet! Basically post your funny conversations/messages here for others to have a gander at and hopefully a good chuckle out of it too.

I guess I should start with a conversation I had today from the Duke of a guy I scouted.

fudgie5 today at 07:40
belive ur attacking one of my tribe member call it of our fell the full foce of my tribe ur choice
The.Chosen.One today at 07:51
I believe you'll find it's just a scouting :)
fudgie5 today at 07:53
if u do any thing angaiin to attack my tribe ur goin to be attacked keep that in mind
The.Chosen.One today at 07:54
Then you should know that attacking me would not be a good idea.
Take a look at my profile page.. it shows my past experience including the links. I wouldn't advise it :)
fudgie5 today at 08:00
if ur really that and u think ur hard attack me then big man ..
The.Chosen.One today at 08:02
Right now, that would be pointless for me to attack you. It would take me over 18 hours to get to your village.. but don't worry, I shall one day :)
fudgie5 today at 08:03
yeah ur a chicken ....
The.Chosen.One today at 08:05
Did you want chips with your KFC?
(I'm sensible. You have 18 hours to get support to your village from your tribemates, right now I would be toast -- especially seeing as if I sent them now, they would land at 2am and the night bonus would be in effect for your benefit)
fudgie5 today at 08:10
are u intrested in join my tribe

DeletedUser9748

Hahahahahaahah old time classic "Don't attack me tribe but would you like to join us?" :p

DeletedUser9748

It's not very funny, but I see the forums are very dead lately so I thought just adding one post might wake us all a bit :p

LuffyVsNaruto on 11.08. at 10:57
i know you probably wont listen but. can we resovle this without you attacking me?

Ballerond on 11.08. at 10:58
I am listening ;)

LuffyVsNaruto on 11.08. at 10:59
hmm what would prevent you from destroying me? lol

Ballerond on 11.08. at 11:07
Leaving you alone but you will clear another low player for me to take his village. Eitherways, I need a new def village up there so either you help me get one or I take yours :)

LuffyVsNaruto on 11.08. at 11:22
ill help ya ^.^ theres acutally someone right next to me.. who i culd clear out for ya :)

Ballerond on 11.08. at 11:34
Ok then, send me a report of either scouting or clearing him and I will leave you alone (might help you grow in the future) :)

LuffyVsNaruto on 11.08. at 11:47
will do

(In the meantime I scouted him and saw only 200 axes and 50 LC. So he couldn't clear a barb with that army. So I decided to noble him and sent a train :)

LuffyVsNaruto on 12.08. at 14:25
stop please :( i wuld have done it last night but i was with my gf >.< i just sent an attack on it now :(

Minutes later he restarted :p

DeletedUser9936

And i was called a bully for attacking him! You're so much worse Ballerond :p

DeletedUser9936

Lol just realised the village he was saying he would clear for you is one we have recently taken, after clearing around 2k of def. troops, Luffy wouldn't have made a dent!

DeletedUser9936

Yeah because he would have just been prolonging the inevitable if he had tried to take centrinis! And if somehow he had found it empty upon arrival it would have only been hours away from becoming ours and he wouldn't be able to clear what we put in there with what he had! (welcome to the neighbourhood btw, community meeting every friday around a bbq)

DeletedUser9936

You're obviously unaware that one of our members grows their own wine in RL so we're quite heavy drinkers ;) (doesn't mean we won't be around to snipe on weekend evenings!.... we're at the pub every evening lol!) so back on topic....

hello mate i was just thinking it qould be good if i co-played you.

I know why he thinks it would be good! An offer i found hard to refuse from a 400point, 300 ODA player who attacked with 100 swords and got shown the door away from the BBQ!

DeletedUser9936

By clearing he means killing the queued 4 axes, 2 LC and 8 spears that were in the village in the time between my clearing/first noble waves and the second phase of noble/clearing waves. He was told at the time, there will be a few def. troops that are still trickling through from queues so use LC, he launched with sp/sw and lost aound half for nothing.

The classic "don't throw me out, i know i havent grown or followed advice or been active but i did once open a mail where you told me about easy to get resources"

sonic-chem today at 12:51
CC; ast.gangsta; -----

Hi,

I'm afraid i am the bearer of bad news. After some internal discussions between council members and founders it has been decided that neither of you have listened to advice or contributed to the tribe and with regret it is with this in mind that you are both being dropped from the tribe.
Several days ago a circular mail was issued stating all members to read the farming advice and post there once read. Neither of you have done so and your growth rate shows this.
Myself and all at [ally]WC :)[/ally] wish you both the very best of luck here and in RL.
Danny
ast.gangster today at 12:52
i cleared some1 fr u
sonic-chem today at 12:59
No ast. you farmed them, i done you a favour by letting you take the resources. and you attacked with sw/sp which should never have been done.
This wasn't a decision made solely by me. You're effort in that instance was accounted but it was deemed insignificant compared to your repeated ignorings of warnings and advice

DeletedUser8105

KnightNinja on 12.08. at 12:48
like i'd originally said i'd like to work together

shall i tell the counter strike to stound down too then,
had set provisions to att your vills (with various other tribes) after you exposed your offensive vills

you'd be surprised how many players want a piece of limbo, as a tribe you have upset a lot of players lol
that comes with being the big wigs :)

currently you/your tribe have no threats, but if, lets say 10tribes of smaller players pooled offenseive, then maybe a different tale

i use to manage 300 players in another world, as a leader who guided other leaders and built strong allainces, would mail all tribes of adjacent to offending tribe and pull them together to slap the bullies, now i just play, chat and have fun

good look with your next nobelment though

GLHF on 14.08. at 11:10
Oops,I'm so sorry about clearing and nobling you.

KnightNinja on 15.08. at 15:23
i dont care bud :)
its a game, had choice of either playing this or spending some time with the mrs,

only a fool would choose the game

GLHF on 15.08. at 15:37
fair enough,good luck in rl :)

DeletedUser

43.gif
maybe he has ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe even reveal your secret identity, unless you are playing Mallard now because he has left for uk10?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It really isn't a secret.. if anyone really cared it take about 3 secs to work it out... I'm just pretending that if Princess.Sparkles doesn't realise just how close I am to them they won't come and rim me again...

I understand that Mallard left for W10 for a similar reason to Succesfully Scripted...