Future plans???

DeletedUser

as this world is drawing to a close and the externals are becoming a shadow of the past i thought id post a random topic asking what peoples plans after w7 will be.

move to.net, join a new uk world etc.....etc.....???

i myself will be waiting for a good uk settings world to come out with no tech.........!!!

matt

DeletedUser

well im all ready playing w11 and w3 seriously plus w7, so once w7 ends, it will mean i will have more time for w3(nearing a end) and w11, probably wont join the next world out, if w11 does not work for me, i might take a break

DeletedUser6603

Will be a break from TW for me! Been playing/leading on TW for well over two years now, so its time for a break. Will definitely be back though ;-)

DeletedUser3642

I'll probably give the dedicated approach of playing to win a break for a short while - playing the game non stop for over 2 years takes it out of you... ! I'll be back though, I have no doubt... depends when the rest of the KnK Council / tribe are ready to return

In the mean time, I may dabble in a speed worlds, practicing start up on .net etc - and not caring too much how long I survive, but developing some extra skills

DeletedUser

Mike please you are way too skilled as it is and if you develop any more i think that nobody would survive near you :icon_twisted:.

KWAPablo2 aka paul .... You were my best Duke ever and hope you will be in the future :icon_cool:

After this world i would to return to world4 and bring a few of my pals with me .

I did enjoy my time there so why not return, thats if i am wanted that is :icon_eek: .

DeletedUser6960

Im gonna show mike and pablo how to play the game properly. seamus i could teach you too ;)

DeletedUser

I'm waiting for the next new world on .co.uk, and will move to any server when our great leaaders decide to start KnK again on another server.

I could never go back to an old world, I left world 4 while leading it, and now my account is gone, I could never take an old account over.

DeletedUser

I'm waiting for the next new world on .co.uk, and will move to any server when our great leaaders decide to start KnK again on another server.

I could never go back to an old world, I left world 4 while leading it, and now my account is gone, I could never take an old account over.

You could come play W6, I could find you a nice account :icon_wink: