-G*D- Tribe For Elites

DeletedUser

Hello!

Not going to bore you with a long script saying why you should join us but hey...

Our Name is Gods descendants which says it all!

Looking for Elite Players so simply write to me asking for a position or simply why you are applying to us.

Be great to have some good players like ourselves so get in touch!

Kind Regards,
Mr.Walker

DeletedUser10790

Thing is though, you want elite players? How do we know you're elite?

Blue

DeletedUser10790

wow, you, teaching people, now id like to see that happen, you be selling tickets?

blue

DeletedUser

I think I had a really big account once, not sure if I would class myself as elite though........

DeletedUser3371

I have to ask, was it the name that attracted you to this tribe?

DeletedUser

I have to ask, was it the name that attracted you to this tribe?
The name of a tribe doesn't matter. It's about whether the players are dominant and will want to win. If you have a fighting spirit but a terrible name, then it's fine. Look at EA sports, crappy name but they tried...sadly it's not working out too well.

DeletedUser3371

It's about whether the players are dominant
1/10 may do this ...
...and will want to win
... 9/10 cats will want to do this ...

.... but those two things are very definitely, very different things and just because you put them together doesn't have any bearing on whether or not they should be.

Look at EA sports, crappy name but they tried...sadly it's not working out too well.

Look where? My FIFA game works fine and I like the name. :icon_razz:

Checking every tribe name (especially those that I assume from your comments are failing) is just a little beyond, the extent of my obsession with TW. (just a little)

The name of a tribe doesn't matter.

Soooo, that was a no then?

Oh well, I know I shouldn't but at the risk of another lecture ...
:icon_eek:
Was it really that tough a question to answer?
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Notice how they had 11 members before I joined and now have 26 along with multiple applicants? I'm clearly the attraction

You are the attraction, i am waiting for a reply to see what they think of me, maybe you could help out? :p General direction in which we will start? If you want to PM me that info that will be cool aswell ^^

DeletedUser6695

You are the attraction, i am waiting for a reply to see what they think of me, maybe you could help out? :p General direction in which we will start? If you want to PM me that info that will be cool aswell ^^

Unfortunately the answer is no to all those questions. I'm sure they will let you join though