G.F Declare On W~A~R

DeletedUser6796

'Start' a guessing game? I rather thank that you started one some time back; GF members desperately trying to irritate the answer out of Hoggy because you couldn't be sure what he might be doing and certainly couldn't identify your favourite target. :)

As PnP on here is nigh on pointless, it is refreshing to see the massed spin machine of GF writhing in contortions to deny an obvious truth. You don't know. You've been guessing. You may not have published the guesses, but you are ever so curious that you would need to be monumentally incompetent as a tribe not to have been guessing. I've never suggested that you are incompetent as a tribe and I doubt you would admit to being so. "We're not sufficiently bothered to guess"? Yes, I can see that one coming. The other has bells.

Wherein lies the spin. I'm waiting for "We haven't even started guessing properly yet. You'll know when we do"

All this rather suggests that GF are terrified of old hoggy. Looking back through real-world propaganda, the most common theme is to ridicule and belittle the most feared enemy, in order to give the tropps and the Home Front a measure of confidence and superiority.

Of course, you don't need that reassurance, do you? Despite the fact that the actions I've outlined above clearly indicate that you seem to.

Wow. Hoggy is a spectre. You don't even know if he IS on this world, yet you're going into overdrive to drive away the bogeyman. This is all good for your actual enemies (you know, the ones you're fighting?) because it's an excellent example of how you've lost that strong focus and cohesion that brought you this far as a tribe with little turnover in members.

Despite the bluster, I think this might help you realise that you've lost your edge, and without that... you'll lose the war.

So.. thanks, hoggy.

(as an outstandingly magnanimous act on my part, I can say that I am not - as far as I am aware - hoggy)

DeletedUser5283

your welcome trojan i like nothing more then to wind g.f up..... they do have some good players though philalot and falcs are the best i would say though falcs attacking wise and philalot defence wise. there is 1 massive noob in there as well andytnisa :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

'Start' a guessing game? I rather thank that you started one some time back; GF members desperately trying to irritate the answer out of Hoggy because you couldn't be sure what he might be doing and certainly couldn't identify your favourite target. :)

As PnP on here is nigh on pointless, it is refreshing to see the massed spin machine of GF writhing in contortions to deny an obvious truth. You don't know. You've been guessing. You may not have published the guesses, but you are ever so curious that you would need to be monumentally incompetent as a tribe not to have been guessing. I've never suggested that you are incompetent as a tribe and I doubt you would admit to being so. "We're not sufficiently bothered to guess"? Yes, I can see that one coming. The other has bells.

Wherein lies the spin. I'm waiting for "We haven't even started guessing properly yet. You'll know when we do"

All this rather suggests that GF are terrified of old hoggy. Looking back through real-world propaganda, the most common theme is to ridicule and belittle the most feared enemy, in order to give the tropps and the Home Front a measure of confidence and superiority.

Of course, you don't need that reassurance, do you? Despite the fact that the actions I've outlined above clearly indicate that you seem to.

Wow. Hoggy is a spectre. You don't even know if he IS on this world, yet you're going into overdrive to drive away the bogeyman. This is all good for your actual enemies (you know, the ones you're fighting?) because it's an excellent example of how you've lost that strong focus and cohesion that brought you this far as a tribe with little turnover in members.

Despite the bluster, I think this might help you realise that you've lost your edge, and without that... you'll lose the war.

So.. thanks, hoggy.

(as an outstandingly magnanimous act on my part, I can say that I am not - as far as I am aware - hoggy)

This is possibly the best post I've seen on uk2 externals. :icon_biggrin:
I think it sums up G.F perfectly at present.

W2 is changing and pretty soon it'll be beyond G.F's control.

DeletedUser9610

I see things are changing :) Looks like we're on the Offensive foot again, The Focus is back and the inactiveness almost gone.

DeletedUser

Nice work W~A~R, wipe those G.F people out.
They aint good enough to remain on UK2 anymore, just not skillful enough. :)

DeletedUser

your welcome trojan i like nothing more then to wind g.f up..... they do have some good players though philalot and falcs are the best i would say though falcs attacking wise and philalot defence wise. there is 1 massive noob in there as well andytnisa :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pfft, I think not!

DeletedUser

Mission Succeeded there me thinks Hoggy. :) Short and serious comeback that one :p

Only because a longer response is wasted on him, the response I gave was short and sweet and straight to the point. But I will say that his comment makes me think of those 3 words, pot, kettle and black, he's one of the worst players i've ever known. I might not be brilliant, but i'm 10 times better than him.

DeletedUser

Hoggy you've not posted the stats for a few days whats going on?

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 31
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 454,352
Side 2: 269,266
Difference: 185,086

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Last I heard he was choking on humble pie, or maybe it was hit hat, not sure...

DeletedUser5283

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

sorry not ben on nice stats though

DeletedUser

Not bad at all, stats for the last week!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-, W~A~R

Total conquers:

Side 1: 553
Side 2: 1,083
Difference: 530

chart

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 64
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,778,190
Side 2: 8,450,866
Difference: 4,672,676

chart

Side 1: 954,691
Side 2: 579,786
Difference: 374,905

chart

And for the last 24 hours!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-, W~A~R

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 154
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 11
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 1,028,931
Side 2: 1,173,831
Difference: 144,900

chart

Side 1: 386,504
Side 2: 106,835
Difference: 279,669

chart

DeletedUser

Almost back to normal.....

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last Week

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 8
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 922,493
Side 2: 77,127
Difference: 845,366

chart

DeletedUser4320

I don't think it is fair to use W~A~R's performance at the current time as they are very busy doing ops on TRUE.

Try again in two weeks time when TRUE are gone.

:)

DeletedUser

Poor you..... I heard on the bush telegraph that we are now in cahoots anyways..... well it is the bush telegraph.

DeletedUser7215

hold on Dubby you will have one less front to fight on soon mate

DeletedUser

How much longer can W~A~R keep this up? I have heard a few rumblings that Shaun is going to start kicking players out, for not participating or replying to his mails. Who would bother to reply, no one likes to be barked at....... WOOF!

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 27/09/2011 00:00:00 to 03/10/2011 14:33:10

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 6
Difference: 86

chart

Side 1: 874,524
Side 2: 52,222
Difference: 822,302

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 413
Side 2: 614
Difference: 201

chart

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 17
Difference: 71

chart

Side 1: 2,854,780
Side 2: 3,934,850
Difference: 1,080,070

chart

Side 1: 763,386
Side 2: 147,156
Difference: 616,230

chart

DeletedUser

Its been quite for a while...
Well done WAR , not bad , you are getting better..!
Dont forget to build more vils for us
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 25
Difference: 99

chart