G.F v TV

• Thread starter DeletedUser7215
  • Start date

DeletedUser7215

as of day G.F are now at war with TV as they have start to send incoming at our members and are to scared to declare on us so we will

DeletedUser

What???

Is this more underhanded dealings in a long line of underhanded dealings from them? :icon_eek:

Are they not honorable enough to come out and declare, before sending any attacks? I have vivid memory or their dukes giving us their word that this would not happen. :icon_eek:

Perhaps they have a nice and pretty PnP all set to post and you stole their thunder anth?

DeletedUser7041

Goodluck to both side,s but i,ll be hopeing one side come out on top.

DeletedUser

We know you have a soft spot for G.F, Kindguy your help during our tribes conflict has been an enormous help, but coming out in public like this?

What will your new masters and Shaun say?

DeletedUser9610

Lol Hoggy! something tells me you have a Grudge against G.F :p

DeletedUser5283

Me have a Grudge never :lol:

looking forward to g.f fighting on both fronts lol

DeletedUser

tbh its like 2 half fronts ROFL!
both of them combined are not a match for the Godfathers

DeletedUser

Time will tell indeed Matt.

Their initial tactic to take a barb to incite us to war them worked. They now seem to be throwing poorly timed support at that village and losing quite a lot of it. :icon_eek: Well i have the T-shirt and hat a few times doing that and never learned my lesson.:icon_redface: Could have thought that will distract us from something else? idk have to guess what they are up to. :icon_wink:

I do wonder if we going to hear anything from your new overlords anytime soon?

Maybe we should start a book on who will be first to post. There are some massive egos leading that tribe, bet they cant wait to tell us all about what is going on in their political areas. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shhhhh don't mention political areas. The walls have ears.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised it has taken so long for the mighty forces of -TV- to sent once again into the battle field against G.F.

Players from across this world have been warning us since we were offered an alliance with -TV- that the time would come when they would turn on us.

We had some difficult times with -TV- but most problems were resolved by communication.

The time came when enough was enough and G.F said no. Of course this was turned round and as far as -TV- were concerned, G.F were always to demanding!!!

A very large point that was always mentioned in discussions were political areas.

When the Kleptomaniac "Dr Evil" decided that he had collected enough barbs in his own political area he thought he would try some right next door to Manosdia (655|557) the barb is now in the hands of G.F with -TV- support troops still dying in there.

G.F were well within their rights to take this village back and considered Dr Evil's actions as the aggressive act on his part.

Yet at 22:55 05:09:2011 Dr Evil sent this mail.

Since G.F have sent attacks at T.V. I take it you are declaring on us. In which case can you please do it through the right channels.That was outlined with in the mail from quest2005 when the alliance was dropped between us.

Regards

Dr

P.s If you lost your copy I will forward you a copy :)

To which G.F duly responded with the declaration.

All members of -TV- do not be misled or mistaken it was the action of Dr Evil and your leaders that have brought about this conflict.

DeletedUser7215

oh by theway war watch your back as this will happen to you when tv get the full force of G.F they will turn on you so they can barb munch just like old times bring it on

DeletedUser8943

Even the name he gave the village shows the provocative intentions of the move.

'ooops, how did this happen???'

Clearly meant to provoke.

DeletedUser

Exactly the point i was making earlier Peadar. Very underhanded from a player who actively self promotes as a shining beacon of wholesomeness.

Also I can not believe they thought it would be a good idea to provoke any of our, we take no prisoners, Greek contingent.... especially Kostas. :icon_eek: