G.F v TV

• Thread starter DeletedUser7215
  • Start date

DeletedUser

LOL! :icon_rolleyes:

Your funny.

Yes Jaigonoob Im Funny not like the person that you are.

Youre a sick in the stomach.No wonder your "old friends" in TV want you gone in UK2 cos you bringing nothing but bad luck.Bet theyre happy without you.

Im not sure why you still here.Did GF hurt your pride that much when they made your loser tribe Virtus disband?

DeletedUser

I couldn't play even if i wanted to... im too busy working.
To be fair, i only come back to post stats.

I have no desire to play TW, been there done it. :)

When did Virtus disband?
We merged - successfully i might add, with alot of hard work by myself, DeAdMaX, Juke Airlines and a few others.

Maybe you should have tried harder, or am i right? and you really DID just use the MYB guys?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I couldn't play even if i wanted to... im too busy working.
To be fair, i only come back to post stats.

I have no desire to play TW, been there done it. :)

When did Virtus disband?
We merged - successfully i might add, with alot of hard work by myself, DeAdMaX, Juke Airlines and a few others.

Maybe you should have tried harder, or am i right? and you really DID just use the MYB guys?

Okay Jai for you to be happy.

Virtus didnt disband,it merged.Why,because it cant handle GF alone so this is for you :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

You say youre busy?

Nah,your old friends in TV disliked you ,I heard but now I know the reason why just reading at your post.

And its true - GF hurt your ego so much and the only thing will make you happy is seeing this tribe gone in UK2.Please Jai,its not good holding a grudge,let it go its only a game.

GF used the MYB guys?

I dont know Jai.I never been to that tribe as well as you.You dont know whats happening inside.Stop assuming you know cos you dont.

DeletedUser

Name: Jaigosian
Jaigosian does not currently play on any worlds.
Player no longer exists

Name: DeAdMaX
deadmax does not currently play on any worlds.
Player no longer exists

Name: Juke Airlines
Juke Airlines does not currently play on any worlds.
Player no longer exists

Must have been worth all that hard work.

DeletedUser

I pushed Virtus to what it is today - -TV- and the best on UK2.
I accept that i lost my way and acted an idiot, as many will admit and i will apologise for that, but no one can deny my passion for the tribe.

I tried to teach as many of TEAM and Virtus's members what i was taught, by players who are legendary on this game, players like Raoul Duke, Lisa, xxMagiks and many others... i watched and learned.

Many of them are far the player i was, or maybe i will ever be.
Im proud of that and that as Duke/Founder of Virtus - was my job... to build a tribe and help as much as i could.

Those very players every day, as they continue playing show me that my hard work was not in-vain.
Can i ask for any more? :)

DeletedUser5109

I'm not one to speak on here, not my style, but just a few points.

GF are quick to moan about -TV- and their methods yet do all the same things. When things are going well for GF we all hear about it and lets face it they've had plenty to gloat about in the past yet suddenly silence(well by their standards!). urm...what are we to gather from that I wonder.

I can see you - don't recognise that from an ingame account. maybe i missed but do you have to hide behind names? just so you know -TV- are an evolving tribe who embrace change. the tribe was formed from several tribes strike being the earliest i have been involved with.Then it was Virtus then -TV- at every point the views and names of every tribe merge have been considered and catered for. -TV- grew from the best of Virtus and Team neither tribe disappeared both evolved. Prehaps if GF had tried this their recent merge might not have failed so dramatically. Now some will say that GF have kept their own identity all along and are stronger for it, there is no doubt they are strong. However their treatment of foes is such that they make few friends. -TV- have many faults( both past and present) but the fact that WAR are prepared to take -TV-, warts and all, rather than GF speaks volumes. GF can argue different but they tried and failed to get WAR on side and still cling to the hope that not all of WAR are happy.The simple fact is however unhappy some are with -TV- they still prefer them to GF.

Anthrich - Whats all this about only coming on when -TV- take a vill. GF have spent weeks, no months twisting stats to make them look good. The simple fact is that in the recent war between -TV- and GF we have had the better stats. There is no doubt you won the first war, and i'm sure the current battle will have twists and turns - GF are too good not to. However the ingame on going war stat for -tv- v gf cannot be disputed. Even if you ditch players who are taking a pasting, bet Carey is chuffed he chose GF over -TV-, some loyalty shown there eh!!

60 days of current war and:

-TV- GF

All 423 vills (tv) 267 vills(gf)
2weeks 53 vills (tv) 23 vills (gf)
week 10 vills (tv) 6 vills (gf)
3 day 3 vills (tv) 0 vills (gf)
yesterday 3 vills (tv) 0 vills (gf)
Today 0 vills (tv) 0 vills (gf)

DeletedUser7215

wow tv speak omg and twisting stats lol where have we twisted stats plz show me when ree got your villa last week did you see me putting stats on no and yes it was me on that account taking your villa if you dont stack you lose now go and get some tips from tina she know how to play nice recap tina well done tell your noobs how to play before they come on here letting there mouth go :icon_redface:

DeletedUser5109

TW AT ITS BEST - whopps sorry for shouting. For any moderator that isn't in GF is that they might ant admitting hes attacking from more than one account?

DeletedUser7215

yes and think tv have done it to many times just before you noble an account for you low aint it lol

DeletedUser7215

any way back on topic well done tv for what you have done so far but if anyone think G.F is over get over your self we aint going no where war will go before us or should i say the noob tribe will go first

DeletedUser5109

read my first post again i've said as much this game is far from over

DeletedUser

TW AT ITS BEST - whopps sorry for shouting. For any moderator that isn't in GF is that they might ant admitting hes attacking from more than one account?

Where in the rules does it say you cant attack from a sat account?

DeletedUser7215

read my post where did i say i was talking to you i didnt did i :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5109

two bites in one night i am honoured. you and i both know tw wont let him send attacks from two accounts at same time. so couldn't break a rule if thats how its being done

DeletedUser

two bites in one night i am honoured. you and i both know tw wont let him send attacks from two accounts at same time. so couldn't break a rule if thats how its being done

G.F's use of dongles is well known amongst UK2 but sadly nothing is ever done.

The simple fact is however unhappy some are with -TV- they still prefer them to GF.

+ rep for this :)

DeletedUser7215

ok mods plz check if i was sitting the account at time of nobling VirkieViking village or if it was from another internet connection and if i sent from my account to plz within 24 hours if i havent done anything wrong plz tell this noob so thank you

DeletedUser

Correct me if Im wrong but all I know WAR was allied/NAP (Im not sure which one) with GF before.

The friendship was lost when WAR recruited refugees from a tribe that GF's been pummeling.

TV was once as well friends with GF but lost cos of TV nobling barbs into their area.

Now who do you think the wrong ones here?

WAR and TV theyre the same they both abused GF when they see they are nice towards them.

So in my opinion GF is nice and fair towards their friends but not when they start abusing them.

GF you have a reason why you need to pulvurized them :)

And oh VirkieViking,sorry I cant tell who I am but I could be anyone.I could be Jaigosian's another persona ;)

DeletedUser

Theres only 1 Jaigosian, thank you very much. :)
Im called Raivon now, this is the name i will be using if i ever bother to spend 16 hours a day clicking buttons ever again, but dont hold your breath... i have broken free of the addiction that is TribalWars.

Bottom line, as VirkieViking stated, that -TV- are winning, twisted stats or no, FACTS are undeniable.
They will continue to win, as they are far the superior players and tribe that G.F ever will be... and to be fair, they ALWAYS was, but luck was not with them before, when i was here, as it is with them now.

-TV- are going to win UK2 and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.