G.F v TV

• Thread starter DeletedUser7215
  • Start date

DeletedUser

-TV- are going to win UK2 and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.

The only way they will win is if they will get the other players of UK2 to quit which I doubt they can.

They may have taken villas from Andytnisa but he is still there.

But look how many players quitted when its GF they face from the time of war between Virtus,then Levian then WAR.

The ones who have the stomach to stay such a very long war will win.Maybe its Dubby?or the unlucky little hamster that WAR is picking.Congrats WAR youre very successful in nobling her tiny villages :icon_eek:

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=393626

DeletedUser

Old Dubby is in a class of his own, when it comes to refusing to give up.
The man is unmatched with his determination.

Atleast we can agree on something eh?
Lol.

DeletedUser

Congrats to TV another hard fought victory.

Well done to all who performed in the war, and pity to see so many GF players abandon ship when things got messy.

1 more tribe gone, only 1 left to go :)

DeletedUser7215

if you put your glasses on you will see G.F is still there so dont jump the gun by the way who are you never had incoming from you so go back to the backlines where you came from or should i say frontlines now lol you will be tested now see how much of a noob you are to

DeletedUser

this is it last 2 tribes

By your admission GF are no more.

Congrats to TV. A well fought war.

A salute to all those fallen GF players who are no longer with us. Hoggy, Carrey, themag, Andytinisa, Merlins Firelord, Kalon, FM Mikey, Jupke, Deadweight NRNS, beani, the bodyguard, woodyryx.....all to name but a few.

DeletedUser7215

yes i did well done you can read but if you look at your war archivement does it say you have beat G.F no so there fore you havent have you and you never will

DeletedUser

if you put your glasses on you will see

So I can't read....

yes i did well done you can read

So I can read....

I'm struggling to keep up with you.

if you look at your war archivement does it say you have beat G.F no so there fore you havent have you and you never will

Au Contraire.....

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: 05/09/2011 23:02:35 to 13/03/2012 00:04:28

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,159
Side 2: 768
Difference: 391

Considering by your admission that there are only two tribes left, and by the fact that most of the active members of GF have now abandoned the once glorious tribe, it seems that in fact TV have performed very well, in a hard fought war, and remain victorious in that war.

DeletedUser7215

but that the thing you havent beat G.F yet the tribe G.F is still there

1 WG 417.610.551 491.077.628 60 8.184.627 49918 9.838
2 -TV- 395.147.135 422.505.784 57 7.412.382 43156 9.790
3 G.F 35.330.661 35.330.661 11 3.211.878 3525 10.023

so untill G.F is not there you havent won nothing have you but you can alway think you have like tv think they are the best but are not

DeletedUser

Wow a post that doesn't stench of insults. I'm impressed.

Point is anthrich you said there were only 2 tribes left, therefore GF were gone, therefore TV won. Based on your own post, this can be derived. Yes GF are still there now, albeit I'm guessing inactive members who didn't make the cut.

TV have won many wars buddy. I count 16 Wars won on the war stats page, which has not been around for the duration of the world. Although no doubt some of these were not fully fledged wars, we are far from having won nothing.

And you think TV think they are the best. That's hilarious. I've personally talked to many members of your tribe, and found them mainly to be a very arrogant and cocky bunch. Many times I've mailed GF saying the likes of "nice defence" or "nicely done". I've always got the same themed reply, with the exception of maybe 1-2.

Most members of TV don't think they're the best, simple as. I personally have a massive respect for the old GF memberbase and have tried to display my respect to them. It always gets slapped back in my face.

Even you anthrich, as a player I think your one of the best remaining on this world. As a person I have no respect for you, as I have seen many, many, many of your insults to various players. But as a player your very good.

Your determined to spin TV into your distorted view of them. It's fully undeserved in my mind, and I've known a lot of the players in TV since the world started.

DeletedUser7215

well you best count the lose what coming next for tv when your gone and no rest of G.F are active and still playing but they are happy to stay there so G.F out live TV so then G.F has won unlucky you lose again :lol:

DeletedUser3227

gf got their but whipped and ran to war for protection, you can spin it all you like.

DeletedUser8943

Nice try deadmax ;)

I know what you hope from your post. Get us talking about the GF v W~a~r, and try and bring up bad blood. Too bad we're one big happy family :)

DeletedUser8943

Your just jealous... If you saw some of the ladies in War you wouldn't mind a bit of hugging too ;)

DeletedUser

well you best count the lose what coming next for tv when your gone and no rest of G.F are active and still playing but they are happy to stay there so G.F out live TV so then G.F has won unlucky you lose again :lol:

this post inspired me so:
my memory paints a different picture: some shameful diplomacy and a niles worth of brown stuff on the nostrils for starters :lol:, one player who internaled the hell out of anything and anyone THE BARBS 'OMG' *cough*CPT SHARP*cough* one of many poor players over that side mehhh.
RESULT: a motley bunch, that enjoys pretty princes stories that end with skype tea parties and cupcakes to match their hat's.. the only player i feared south of me was the manosdia account (the real one)..hmm maybe the bladrick fella just because he was a nice guy he he..
everyone else kinda reminded me that being a social butterfly must be fascinating to say the least waah waah waah lol'zz

credit where it is due though:
the annoying (and only tactic that worked) was to wait until TEAM nobled out an account, then mass attack it.. *insert very poor & extremely slow clap here*

extra credit:
bravo for managing too' (and i use this word loosely) ''diplomatically'' own the ground you do. all's fair in ''love @ W~A~R''

Not sure if it's going to matter,,, as now only REAL warriors that have a solid camaraderie, combined with ''committed'' and ''focused'' leaders will end this cupcake parade,, and i must say the level of commitment and skill at -TV- is biblical imo.. with the return of some hardcore OG's who's eye's are on the prize, i can only say that -TV- will be the saviour of UK2's legacy, ensurring it is remembered for the EPIC war and not the shady circumstances behind every door, the back stabbing diplomacy, the unmentionable unmentionables.. and the endless other comical blunders i could rattle on about for pages and pages.. yadda yadda.. BOOOT lol'zzz

tina and her minion's sure have done a fantastic job, i can only marvel at the time these guys have put in. ''I SALUTE''

now im sure someone will reply with something very suspenseful, but i have no doubt you will all leave here looking like a cyclone hit you.. mum always said ''never mince your words''.. sorry if i appear aggressive or whatever, i can assure you, not a single word was typed without a friendly smile on my dial....

P.S
my jaw dropped at the 3 sec FAILURE train i seen yesterday bahahaha.. i actually lol'd, and out came the big toe for the snipe bahaha. keep up the outstanding work who ever that was, MOST IMPRESSIVE. skill like that deserves the world win for shizzle.