G.F v TV

• Thread starter DeletedUser7215
  • Start date

DeletedUser8943

Nah he was just initially very exposed up there and TV went for him like the hammers of hell, I think at one stage he had about 13 TV players all attacking just him at once. It was much like I was suffering during the first stages of our war.... Didn't take long for GF to roll back any gains you lads got. Same will happen in the north.

DeletedUser

Have not been on here for a while but had to come on to say i was just looking at the stats for the tv gf fight and am in shock to see the losses andytisa is taken to tv.
Am i missing something here because the gf i know would have tribe mate,s villa,s stacked to the hilt when under that kind of attack or is it just quest2005 as a very good player player found a way to brake down gf?
If anyone can give me there answer i would love to know.
Andy this is not a dig at you as i have taken the same hammering from gf but would like to know whats going on.

ROFL, I had at least 17 members attacking me at one point, and I have a lot of front line vils. I've been getting nuked from well over 100 hours away and have taken a real hammering as Peadar said, and if you saw where my vils are situated you might understand why i've lost so many. They're just trying to make me quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7041

A bit of advice i have found ROFL do,s not help if you have incoming.:)
I guess the answer was the villa,s lost were not worth fighting to keep the reason for not been supported.

DeletedUser

A bit of advice i have found ROFL do,s not help if you have incoming.:)
I guess the answer was the villa,s lost were not worth fighting to keep the reason for not been supported.

ROFL, i'll let you think about that for yourself :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ROFL, I had at least 17 members attacking me at one point, and I have a lot of front line vils. I've been getting nuked from well over 100 hours away and have taken a real hammering as Peadar said, and if you saw where my vils are situated you might understand why i've lost so many. They're just trying to make me quit.

Stop crying.
You were never that good Andy.

Quest is far the player you will ever be.
I should know, i played with her for nigh on a whole year.

DeletedUser

Stop crying.
You were never that good Andy.

Quest is far the player you will ever be.
I should know, i played with her for nigh on a whole year.

And you're a nub that quit, so shut your face and do one.

DeletedUser

Player vs Player.

Quest2005 vs Andytnubsa.

Side 1:
Players: quest2005
Side 2:
Players: andytnisa

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 13
Difference: 70

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 760,305
Side 2: 102,842
Difference: 657,463

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 204,818
Difference: 204,818

chart

One word comes to mind there: Massacre.

Tribe vs Tribe.

Team-Virtus vs God-Farters

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,128
Side 2: 2,310
Difference: 182

chart

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 187
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 14,960,028
Side 2: 18,253,288
Difference: 3,293,260

chart

Side 1: 2,109,719
Side 2: 1,766,002
Difference: 343,717

chart

Fairly close, but -TV- do and still have the edge.
Wont be long before G.F end up like a South European/Mediterranean County... Broken and Desperate. :lol:

DeletedUser

lol 22 villages in a month.... is hardly a massacre pretty disappointing from the most uber player on this server. Tinas skill is unmatched by any person i have ever met / played with / played against. She best watch it though as a few of her tribes mates are not far behind on the uberness scale. Seems as though she has been passing on her treacherous skills. It wont be long before the server will have to change its name in honour of her outstanding Ubernessness

ALL HAIL TINA!!!!

Your still in hiding i see Ravion. nothing changed there then. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The quest2005 meets thousands of players each year in the UK and overseas. Before meeting Her, many people ask how they should behave. The simple answer is that there are no obligatory codes of behaviour - just courtesy.

However, many people wish to observe the traditional forms of greeting.

For men this is a neck bow (from the head only) whilst women do a small curtsy. Other people prefer simply to shake hands in the usual way.

On presentation to The quest2005, the correct formal address is 'Your Majesty' and subsequently 'Ma'am'.

DeletedUser

Oh i'm ROFL'ing so much Jaigosian, did you really expect any different when she's getting everyone else to clear my vils for her?

DeletedUser

Seems as though she has been passing on her treacherous skills. It wont be long before the server will have to change its name in honour of her outstanding Ubernessness

ALL HAIL TINA!!!!

-TV- must be desperate to win UK 2 if they play unfairly which means theyre scared of the enemy so must play this way.

The player who is playing the account of Quest2005 today is a rimmed player from the loser tribe Virtus with the IGN of tess tickle,too weak to face the enemies without using "treacherous skills".

Respect for those players who stay fair and just.

DeletedUser

-TV- must be desperate to win UK 2 if they play unfairly which means theyre scared of the enemy so must play this way.

The player who is playing the account of Quest2005 today is a rimmed player from the loser tribe Virtus with the IGN of tess tickle,too weak to face the enemies without using "treacherous skills".

Respect for those players who stay fair and just.

Yet Tina has done so, so well.
Has she not?

G.F are just sore losers and pathetic little cry babies that even though all their time spent clicking ferociously at their computer keyboards still dont change that fact that -TV- ARE winning this conflict and they WILL continue to win, as they are far superior.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 851
Side 2: 367
Difference: 484

chart

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 19
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 5,737,079
Side 2: 3,420,370
Difference: 2,316,709

chart

Side 1: 220,509
Side 2: 184,626
Difference: 35,883

chart

Oh dear... G.F are suffering more losses and what is this???
G.F tribal changes :lol:
Seems the great coup, the great merge has failed?

So much for great Greek Diplomacy, eh?

image.php

G.F was falling faster then Greece's National Bank Balance, LOL!

You lot really are clueless.
I 100% agree Pete.
This G.F lot dont know the difference between Manure and Pudding. :lol:

Its just another day, another chance i get to laugh at 'poor liddle' G.F, before i goto work. :)
Great work to my old friends at -TV-, your proving that you are the best, as ive always said you was.

DeletedUser

I 100% agree Pete.
This G.F lot dont know the difference between Manure and Pudding. :lol:

Are those like the ones that coming out from your mouth Jai?

And dont laugh too much Jai,laughing too much may cause flatulence which escapes you know where and you know how bad it smells especially coming from you after eating your favourite dessert - MANURE :lol:

DeletedUser

LOL! :icon_rolleyes:

Your funny.
Almost as funny at how much the leadership of G.F naffed up your so-called merge, with a failing tribe of nobodies...

Shame how your 'oh mighty leader' Gelisva aint about much anymore to fight your crumbling corner?

image.php

All that was, was to give your main players a bit of a break from the complete onslaught that your having to endure at the hands of my old friends at -TV- and Shaun's loyal friends in W~A~R.
You used the members of MYB for your own benefit... a VERY sad tactic, i must say.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 385
Side 2: 39
Difference: 346

chart

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 3,505,731
Side 2: 349,209
Difference: 3,156,522

chart

Side 1: 29,852
Difference: 29,852

chart

See the 'total conquers'?
Total conquers:

Side 1: 385
Side 2: 39
Difference: 346

chart

WOW! - Seems G.F have gone to sleep...
Hopefully we'll be seeing what i know the rest of UK2 want to see and thats seeing your tribe of cheats and losers FINALLY hit delete.

Actually, dont do that.
I wanna see the rest of UK2 hammer G.F to bits, first. :)

DeletedUser

Hopefully we'll be seeing what i know the rest of UK2 want to see and thats seeing your tribe of cheats and losers FINALLY hit delete.

Actually, dont do that.
I wanna see the rest of UK2 hammer G.F to bits, first. :)

Amen to that!

That's the reason I came back to this world last eve :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7215

lol we aint going no where you call us cheats lol jai your the biggest cheat that was ever on uk2 loser you seen to put stats on when tv noble a villa tell you what let just put week stats on instead of coming on every time you see tv winning

you say

Shaun's loyal friends in W~A~R.

ask them about all that support in myb villas that kill tv nukes and nobles :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Amen to that!

That's the reason I came back to this world last eve :icon_twisted:

Hello Dees mate, hows it going?
Nice to see your back in -TV-. Kick some G.F nubo's for me. :)

lol we aint going no where you call us cheats lol jai your the biggest cheat that was ever on uk2 loser you seen to put stats on when tv noble a villa tell you what let just put week stats on instead of coming on every time you see tv winning

you say

Shaun's loyal friends in W~A~R.

ask them about all that support in myb villas that kill tv nukes and nobles :icon_rolleyes:

Did i say that they are working together...?
No... maybe one day you will read a post FULLY, instead of using selective vision to see what you wanna see.

As for when -TV- are winning: They have been winning this entire war since it started.
Have they not?

Where is Wolly Gelisva?
Is he having to work overtime cleaning tables in some seaside hotel in Greece, for all the keybords hes worn out in the last year, while furiously clicking: Dodge nuke, dodge nuke, dodge nuke, dodge nuke? LOL!!! :icon_biggrin::lol: