G.F v WAR and TV stats

DeletedUser7215

as TV and WAR are allies and G.F are fighting both we will but stats on here against both tribe

DeletedUser

Since the start of the war with -TV-, I think that's a fair timeline:

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R, -TV-

Timeframe: 05/09/2011 23:02:35 to 10/09/2011 17:48:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 178
Side 2: 965
Difference: 787

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 57
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,202,143
Side 2: 7,922,575
Difference: 6,720,432

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 585,650
Side 2: 546,476
Difference: 39,174

chart

And we're actually winning, not bad for number 3 against number 1 and 2!

DeletedUser5283

as TV and WAR are allies and G.F are fighting both we will but stats on here against both tribe

would love to no where you get your info from anth but i dont think WAR and -TV- are allies unless you have proof of this ?

DeletedUser9610

Personally I like these Stats better. They Tell a much Better Story of what Is actually Happening :)

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R, -TV-
Side 2:
Timeframe: 12/09/2011 00:00:00 to 17/09/2011 17:33:11
Total conquers:
Side 1: 869
Side 2: 123
Difference: 746
chart

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 43
Difference: 49
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 6,939,033
Side 2: 786,732
Difference: 6,152,301
chart

Side 1: 836,814
Side 2: 406,517
Difference: 430,297
chart

DeletedUser

yeah awesome stats there robby

think you best look at these though before you go getting too cocky, we are still very much in your court.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R

Timeframe: 12/09/2011 00:00:00 to 17/09/2011 19:17:07

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 32
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 263,030
Side 2: 268,126
Difference: 5,096

chart

~~~~~

As for your new overlords TV they are doing a little better, that is to be expected with weeks and months going into their planning.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-

Timeframe: 12/09/2011 00:00:00 to 17/09/2011 19:17:07

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 61
Difference: 46

chart

Side 1: 143,487
Side 2: 578,330
Difference: 434,843

chart

In fact robby you should be patting them on the back for making you look good.

because OMG how embarrassing is this....

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: robby the lionheart

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Always find it funny how those with nothing in the war can spout rubbish on here.... robby the no-heart more like it.

DeletedUser9610

Very Observant you arn't you. One - You obviously cannot take Banter. Ask Andy what it means, he gets it and he also has a Joke, you Obviously cannot. Oh well :)

As for Me Not Nobling anything of G.F's?? I think you'll find I've been Nobling my Way across to meet you Guys, but alas no one will Attack my K75 Villages :-(

Plus if you really weight things up, how Long have I been Playing as RTLH anyways?????? For me to Know and you to find out me old Chumb :p

I had more success and more villages a long time ago. I think I even took some G.F vills back then. Bringing back the memories :)

Anyways before you get too serious I'll just say I'm Looking forward to Moving on from K75 in about Hmmmm! 25hrs 34mins I think is left on the Three DeathStars that will Open Up in your Backlines right next to some Nice (I bet undefended) Villages :)

DeletedUser

Very Observant you arn't you. One - You obviously cannot take Banter. Ask Andy what it means, he gets it and he also has a Joke, you Obviously cannot. Oh well :)

As for Me Not Nobling anything of G.F's?? I think you'll find I've been Nobling my Way across to meet you Guys, but alas no one will Attack my K75 Villages :-(

Plus if you really weight things up, how Long have I been Playing as RTLH anyways?????? For me to Know and you to find out me old Chumb :p

I had more success and more villages a long time ago. I think I even took some G.F vills back then. Bringing back the memories :)

Anyways before you get too serious I'll just say I'm Looking forward to Moving on from K75 in about Hmmmm! 25hrs 34mins I think is left on the Three DeathStars that will Open Up in your Backlines right next to some Nice (I bet undefended) Villages :)

I can't joke, i'm too serious :lol:

So if you're not the real Robby, who are you?

DeletedUser9610

Hoggy, stop telling people our secrets. I told you, this alter ego of ours will get us in trouble. ;P

When are you going to Take your new account "Lil Sexy Hamster" and start Nobling some G.F Vills?? :)

DeletedUser9610

I can't joke, i'm too serious :lol:

So if you're not the real Robby, who are you?

Yes you can!!! Everyone can Joke even DaOscar and he's deadly serious ;p

Who Am I?? Some would Say Hoggy, some would say The Mag........Hmmmmm! I'm Neither. A good friend of mine once said, "It's not the the Troops or the Noble that Matter, it's the willingness to commit everything to the cause" Baron Dafoe.

I'll be giving W~A~R everything I have, If you Noticed I took over the account Late May, just about when the Account was almost Internalled, 85 Villages left. Now look how Many!!! Pointless Tromping all the way over to G.F with 85 Villages, I thought I'd spend a couple of months Nobling 400+ Villages and then move over that way to say Hello :) Now I'm over there, cleared a few Death Stars and will be Looking towards my Three Death Stars as a Nice little OFF Cluster to Hit your Backline (empty) vills :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5283

Hoggy, stop telling people our secrets. I told you, this alter ego of ours will get us in trouble. ;P

When are you going to Take your new account "Lil Sexy Hamster" and start Nobling some G.F Vills?? :)

sorry :icon_sad:

and ill have it in an hour m8 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser7215

now it play time tv 2 fronts for you to cover or could it be 3 yet lol

DeletedUser5283

still alot of pressure on you guys anth but

well done nice move well played

DeletedUser9610

Yes! Very Nice G.F, but how many of the Ex-MYB will actually Lock Horns in the North with W~A~R????? According to a few sources they are interested in only -TV- and Not W~A~R as alot of long standing PA's, Friendly Packs and History between members in that area.

I think once MYB get what They want out of G.F they'll re-form another tribe, or maybe not, who knows what Agenda's Ex-MYB players have??

DeletedUser

Yes! Very Nice G.F, but how many of the Ex-MYB will actually Lock Horns in the North with W~A~R????? According to a few sources they are interested in only -TV- and Not W~A~R as alot of long standing PA's, Friendly Packs and History between members in that area.

I think once MYB get what They want out of G.F they'll re-form another tribe, or maybe not, who knows what Agenda's Ex-MYB players have??

Did Jaigosian loan you his big wooden spoon and share his stirring tactics with you? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Time will tell on that front Robby, G.F are asking little of them besides trying to live up to the tribal mantra.

Not sure if there is any love between W~A~R and ex MYB since you left them high and dry versus your new overlords TV, best you stack that front again.

I am betting you lads are worried now.

DeletedUser9610

Time will tell on that front Robby, G.F are asking little of them besides trying to live up to the tribal mantra.

Not sure if there is any love between W~A~R and ex MYB since you left them high and dry versus your new overlords TV, best you stack that front again.

I am betting you lads are worried now.

Shaking in my Boots. I might actually go into a corner and Cry. Oh for info, where did you got your very poor information about us being allied with -TV-??? We are only NAP and nothing more. Well thats for the moment, but as you know this world is sometimes unpredictable and changes weekly so who knows what will happen :)

DeletedUser

Shaking in my Boots. I might actually go into a corner and Cry.

Thats prob best kept in the privacy of your own home.

Oh for info, where did you got your very poor information about us being allied with -TV-??? We are only NAP and nothing more.

LOL you know very well they are calling the shots, they tried it with us for a long time and could not handle being told no. If it has not started yet, just give it a while it will happen. I can promise you that. Might start with a skype chat out of the blue form someone you not spoken to in months. Then they slowly try to manipulate you into thinking like them. I couldn't care less actually so i dont know why i am even telling you these things. They are your problem now. Maybe save your tissues for when they come a whining.

Well thats for the moment, but as you know this world is sometimes unpredictable and changes weekly so who knows what will happen :)

Very...... just think a month or two ago your tribe left your long term allies MYB high and dry..... now your begging for a nap with that area.:icon_eek: