G.F v WAR and TV stats

DeletedUser

31 village glad to see your not lying down.

But will they keep this up? I hope so its nice to see tribes working together but in truth manosdia did all the work, most players like Slowsaylor & others getting all the benefits, Good on manosdia for letting all prosper from his work.

or will all this talk which strangely was missing for a number of previous week. fade away after manosdia stops sending attacks? Will look forward to Christmas week as time shows all sin.

But lets not be sour its a great effort from G.F. Well done!

And Anthrich call me what you like. Named you the joker if you ever think your going to be good enough to take my last village :lol:

P.S.

"You want us awake now you have us awake" (love that, Cheesiest line ever on a TW forum 2011 award winner)

Suggestion get new material x

DeletedUser5109

hello peeps is a great to hear from our silent friends, oh yeah they a is a doin a great this week inint? just another 268 and we will be tied in this war.

DeletedUser7215

yes kostas hit first and what wrong with that he be the last to by the looks of it no defending villas is good for G.F it mean we keep hitting and hitting we may even have some left to hit someone else to where all this support you had in his villas travis the barb king it must be dead lol

DeletedUser

Good point Anth.

Say Travis do your "attacks on supporting troop reports" look even more like fireworks?

Greeen.... ooooooo!
Yellow.... aaaaaahhhh!
RED.... aarrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!

DeletedUser7215

haha nice oscar but i think it was just red as these noobs dont like sending full villas of def just bits here and bits there and save loads for later :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7215

ok it now been 4 days since i posted the stats

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 442
Side 2: 606
Difference: 164
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 182
Side 2: 50
Difference: 132
Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 4,198,451
Side 2: 5,148,688
Difference: 950,237
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,757,039
Side 2: 482,797
Difference: 1,274,242

what going on tv our op as only just started and we have 132 villas could this be another case of we only hit inactives no it cant be as someone is trying to recap and snipe nobles :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well done four days in have proved you can still take villages, Not bad after 50 days of loses. Keep up the good work G.F. lets hope your next 4 days are as productive?

DeletedUser

Great Stats GF. A nice op which seems to have been lacking for quite a while. Still good op, good result.

DeletedUser7054

If your going to insult me at least be clever!

try this:

And here is anthrich with a worthy contribution. So what's it like being one of only two G.F. Players left in the top 20?

Really 2 players i see 10 in the top 20 for fighting is called tribal wars!!!

storm rider

DeletedUser7215

he mean points storm rider mate tv love points more than oda lol

DeletedUser

I hate to be the one to break to you lads, but you don't win the world based on ODA. It's usually based on highest percentage of villages or of points. :icon_confused:

Keep Chasing that ODA lads :)

DeletedUser

but you don't win the world based on ODA. It's usually based on highest percentage of villages or of points. :icon_confused:

No condition set for this world so having any of those wont make you a winner.

DeletedUser7054

considering its called tribal wars! i think it is based on fighting. You have big player with poor stats for their rankings some thats a point whore in my mys not a fighter. Winning the fight wins the war its as simple as that! why have stats if we re all suppose to be just about points?

DeletedUser

considering its called tribal wars! i think it is based on fighting. You have big player with poor stats for their rankings some thats a point whore in my mys not a fighter. Winning the fight wins the war its as simple as that! why have stats if we re all suppose to be just about points?

Well I agree with some of that, in that you can't win a fight without troops, however it's not always about ODA. We have some large players who have mountains of support helping tribemates, yet still playing the game how they like to - i.e. not devoting countless hours. We do have plenty of players with very high ODA too ( Rank 1 is a TV player ).

Anyone can gain ODA. It doesn't take any skill whatsoever. I can logon and launch all my nukes at someone, sit back for two weeks and repeat. My ODA will rise very quickly. It takes skill to take villages - sometimes not much, but more effort and thinking than gaining ODA does.

If your so obsessed with ODA over there, how come in all the posts on stats in both TV and W~A~R fights, there's not been any postings of ODA gains? Every post made by you lads has been about Village Conquers and Points Increases. If it matters so much how come you've only mentioned it now, after 12 months of stat posting?

DeletedUser7054

This is me mentioning it i dont speak for the tribe and i do take villages! My oda is high for the villages i have taken due to them types of players you mention who are mainly defensive, overall war stats certainly show we are winning against WAR and i cant see that changing as for TV i dont look at that much due to not being in that fight.

DeletedUser

as for TV i dont look at that much due to not being in that fight.

What do you mean "not being in that fight"?

Why not?

You need to test your skills as well taking villages from TV not just from WAR and I can see you got villages near them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7054

I have taken vils from tv but my main force is a week away from tv pointless to send nukes that far.