G.F vs -TV- (Who will win?)

DeletedUser

With the News that G.F and -TV- will be at war within 12 Months I wonder who will actually win that one?

It's not a dig at anyone, I thought it would be nice to see opinions on an eventual War on UK2 between these two.
Feel free to post Opinions, Tactical look at positions, Depth, coverage, activeness and general will of the players.

Should be interesting to see who's got the bigger Stick. :-|

DeletedUser8943

I think your the one with the stick, trying to stir things up :D

DeletedUser

Nothing meant by it, just want to see opinions, not after stirring. Think there needs to be more members from UK2 posting and having Banter to liven up the world a bit more. :)

DeletedUser7215

i take it WAR must have delete by then and war with our lovely allies we are to in love holding hands while we eat WAR yum yum :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

With the News that G.F and -TV- will be at war within 12 Months I wonder who will actually win that one?

It's not a dig at anyone, I thought it would be nice to see opinions on an eventual War on UK2 between these two.
Feel free to post Opinions, Tactical look at positions, Depth, coverage, activeness and general will of the players.

Should be interesting to see who's got the bigger Stick. :-|

This is nothing more than pot stirring and I do not think it has really got a place on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7041

Even if it is pot stiring whats the harm in talking about what we think will happen between the two tribes in a fight.
Even good allies can talk about fighting each other us guy,s and girls in w~a~r and dogs used to allways talk about what would happen if we fought each other,that was back when both tribes had a full sett of players.
I know we never agree mark and i,ll have to disagree bigtime in you saying this has no place on the forums as this is to do with w2 outcome so has more of a place than most of the stuff gf have put up on the externals.
Back on topic I,m going to give my opinions.
I think if the the 2 tribes go to war my money would be on gf as i could see the travis account been hit first with it haveing a large border with gf and if it was to crack moral would take a hit in tv with one of there best player loseing villages.
I know gf are a very active tribe and have a good core of players, i,m sorry to say i,m not fully aware of the activeness of the players in tv.
I would like to say this is only my opinion and is not a dig at anyplayer or tribe.

DeletedUser

^^^^ KG thanks for the support, DaOscar, as I stated this is not a Dig or "Stirring the Pot" as you so put it. It's an "Outcome post" which has all relevance to UK2, We all Know a world finally comes down to TWO tribes in most cases and the majority think it'll be -TV- and G.F, so why not discuss it, theres no harm and if you let it get to you then it will Stir things up in your personal "Pot".

DeletedUser

Fair enough then chevay, point taken etc. It did seem to me as though that was not the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is nothing more than pot stirring and I do not think it has really got a place on this forum.

lol... where to start?

I'm disappointed to see that as a "moderator" (albeit of a different world,) you would even pull that line!

There are constant complaints of the uk2 forums not being active and instantly an "insider" calls for the post to be locked.... Priceless.

Maybe there should be some kind of training program for new moderators.... or failing that an L plate icon underneath your title ;-)

Anyway.. addressing the topic.

I fully believe T.V will come out on top and achieve world domination.
G.F are good but it only takes a couple of their most active players to be overcome with RL issues/inactivity and they'll lose all momentum.

T.V on the other hand have been around since the dawn of time it seems, resilliant and bitter, possibly un-breakable.

DeletedUser

I can tell you one thing matt, no matter who would beat who, you won't be there to see it. And you won't get -TV- and G.F fighting each other with daft speeches like that, both tribes have proved themselves and W~A~R will be in the history books before we go at it with each other. It will be epic when it happens, and to be honest I don't think anyone cares who will win as long as we enjoy it, so saying -TV- will beat us won't get any retaliatory responses from G.F.

DeletedUser

^^^
andytnisa - today at 17:50 said:
so saying -TV- will beat us won't get any retaliatory responses from G.F.

I think it just did. :p

DeletedUser

I think you know what I mean, as in we won't go shouting we're better, that's what you're trying to do obviously. Good one though Chevay, you made me giggle, now that deserves retaliation, watch out for my :nobleman: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

T.V on the other hand have been around since the dawn of time it seems, resilliant and bitter, possibly un-breakable.

-TV- will win, they are the best tribe on UK2, even if they have lost most of their original players and their founding leader.

DeletedUser

I think you know what I mean, as in we won't go shouting we're better, that's what you're trying to do obviously.

Pretty sure I've never done that.
I actually consider myself a below average player.

It'll certainly be interesting to see how things develop.

DeletedUser

watch out for my
unit_snob.png

^^^ Your gonna get me with a Head with a Helmet on???? Listen mate I don't swing that way. :p

DeletedUser

GF will win

They will hit K47 and K56 with the normal ferocity that we have come to expect from GF, at the same time Lord Bladrick will tempt away some of our players with promises of free wine and loose women.

Then returning to Woo Quest2005 into disbanding the tribe in the name of love and the promise of a place in Paradise, she does not disband but takes the free holiday in a flash! This shatters the remaining -TV- player at the loss of our Queen and the loss of some of our best to binge drinking.

The rag tag remains of -TV- head in two directions from the GF storm, Some to the now quiet remains of K45 and K55 (The valley of the grey) others head north to K23 the last outpost of -TV- which now holds the once great players of the tribe huddled into villages no bigger than 3K.

So yep we are done for.

DeletedUser

Like it, nothing wrong with a Fantasy post every now and again :)

It's a shame you think yourselves to be inferior to G.F, personally I think it'll be an even match, both got what remains to be the more active players left playing. When the time comes to it leave me one village so I can watch it all unfold. lol

DeletedUser

Like it, nothing wrong with a Fantasy post every now and again :)

Just trying to keep it in line with the thread that you started Chevay. like the fantasy that G.F and -TV- will be at war within twelve months :)