G.F vs -TV- (Who will win?)

DeletedUser

Since you started this thread Chevay you should also have an opinion, but you haven't, and i'm sure we would all be interested in what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5283

-TV- with cream g.f Themag is a crap barb muncher that cannt send trains andy's is a decent player but WW will be to strong for him and by that they have done that g.f will have incoming from 3 - 4 way not good for anyone SOOOOOOOO -TV- gets my vote

DeletedUser5283

lol i said you were a decent player andy lol but WW will run through you with only the mag to work with and he cannt keep a village against a 2 million point player never mind a 7 million player

DeletedUser

That's a bit of a prediction, you haven't been on TW for months so you wouldn't actually know what most of the players here are capable of. Someone could only "run" through an account if it was inactive, i'm not inactive, so please stop trying to stir things up.

DeletedUser5283

not stiring it up m8 just my point of view that will will happen

DeletedUser

Looks like you're just trying to stir now, you don't change much!

DeletedUser

It speaks. Although far too much. Well personally I believe -TV- will the Victors in this world. Although G.F are doing surprisingly well, -TV- will have the easier route of controlling a larger portion of the world than G.F.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=map&ti0=550&tc0=0000ff&ti1=6437&tc1=ff0000&zoom=100&centrex=500&centrey=500&fill=000000

MYB and the inactive back lines around where UnSub used to be which WaterWarrior has taken full advantage of will ensure their domination of the world. G.F have secure a nice backline, however they won't bode well against -TV- in an all out war, this is due to two key factors.

Activity - -TV- are more active than W~A~R so won't be easily taken on.

Domination - -TV- have a large geographical area and it'll become at lot larger in the coming month with their easier routes behind those lines.

I'm sure I can think of more but those two stand out for me. I'd say the players on both sides though are evenly matched, however shear numbers may overwhelm G.F.

DeletedUser6972

I really cant see why people are backing -TV-, obviously I have a biased view on this and ofcourse I would say GF. But have GF not been at war with -TV- previously? and did GF make so many players hit delete? and did GF not out noble -TV- even though they were the bigger and supposedly more active tribe?

I could go on but I think you will find the answer to all of the above is YES!

So what has changed in -TV-? they have good players of that there is no doubt but I just cant see them overwhelming GF. Every tribe on this world has attempted to mimic GF's style of play with clustering but to no real success.
surely the members of W~A~R can vouch for the fact it doesnt matter what position you hold on the map, its the activity and stomach for the game of your front line players! Front lines is where the wars are won, not the backlines.

I give top marks to -TV- and I am sure when the time comes its going to be an awesome battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5283

What the difference is they are more wise and are more in control then the last time G.F have only had it from 1 dirction the fact -TV- will surround you says it all your front lind will be K37, K47, k57, K56 THAT IS A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE a 1 to much for G.F thats why -TV- got my vote and with there back line well out of reach they can happy stack everywhere inwards

DeletedUser

You vote is totally worthless. Simply because it is your opinion and we have all heard what you have to say before far to many times.

DeletedUser

Thats better, this thread is becoming what I hoped it would. Need more opinions on this though, some good opinions coming in now :)

DeletedUser7304

From my opinion (agree or disagree or disregard I don't mind), I feel G.F will actually win. TV are not the tribe they once were and G.F appear to have kept their core players active which at this stage of the world is a key key feature. Seems I'm the only non G.F player to back them but there we go. Enjoy the battle.

DeletedUser3371

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=map&ti0=550&tc0=0000ff&ti1=6437&tc1=ff0000&zoom=100&centrex=500&centrey=500&fill=000000

Activity - -TV- are more active than W~A~R so won't be easily taken on.

Domination - -TV- have a large geographical area and it'll become at lot larger in the coming month with their easier routes behind those lines.

Hey guys, long time.

Personally, I think Chevay I don't think you looked closely enough at that map, ty , btw. There are quite a few large areas that are very sparsely populated. Wullieb was also making this point. Those gaps could easily be exploited to cause major headaches for TV if war returned between the 2.
The unpopulated areas of K37 and K47 and part of K48 are all vulnerable to a large coordinated attack.

Compare it to the density that GF have in the ranks of their villages. There is a very big difference.

Since it also seems true that GF have certainly held onto far more of the start up players than either WAR or TV surely we have to expect them to return to those tactics when the need arises.

I can only see 1 winner from a war between TV and GF, with the way things are at the moment even if they dominate a much smaller starting position when/if war breaks out.

If it does good luck to all and I look forward to seeing who's predictions are right.

+1 Chevey ..... nice thread and top marks for managing to keep it on track too.

DeletedUser

Thanks for you comment -Guidinglight- but would you care to stand up and be counted on UK2.

Like who are you?

What have you achieved on UK2?

Or even have you actually ever played on UK2?

DeletedUser

Thanks for you comment -Guidinglight- but would you care to stand up and be counted on UK2.

Like who are you?

What have you achieved on UK2?

Or even have you actually ever played on UK2?

yeah i was getknotted on there i was in -TV- but then i had to quit

they are a good tribe and fun t0 work with