G.G / A.g

DeletedUser

Ive been a member of A.G for over a week, i have noticed incredibly stupid things happening, in both our A.G forums and in the G.G forums, such as members getting nobled without no one even saying a word, on more than one occasion.

After a thread earlier with members of A.G complaining at the poor leadership of A.G (the dukes are DrRocks & Death Judge) we have no forums, all A.G forums have been deleted, and we have nothing but the G.G forums.

Apparently this wasn't due to poor leadership, But this looks like a perfect example of poor leaderships.

Not only that, Death judge also said he doesnt care about the tribe, and hes going to leave it, nice coming from one of the dukes.

Basically, A.G has lost all threads, including support threads, co-ordination and team threads. All this was done without telling anyone but the leaders.

This is apparently for the tribes to act as one, right...

I think its more likely to do with the two dukes having no experience of leading, ones about 14 and saying hes leaving, while insulting tribe mates.

Not only that, if anyone complains in a thread, the thread will be deleted. In my years of TW, i have never seen anything as bad as this, i thought some one got mad and deleted all the forums, but finding out it was done for the 'good of the tribe' by the leaders is pathetic.

I can see this tribe is going to get hit hard once 404 secure their area and start targetting G.G.

Should be easy for both Bi! and 404 to clear & noble G.G And A.G members, Especially since members dont even tell anyone they are getting nobled.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Huh, yeah mate. You're making loads of friends aren't you? Good luck with that ;)

DeletedUser

Huh, yeah mate. You're making loads of friends aren't you? Good luck with that ;)

Wasn't you the one moaning about how you spent so much time sorting the teams out etc and then they went and deleted it all without even telling you? Yeah mate, im not lying, im not insulting anyone, its merely the facts that Family tribes fail, on all worlds.

DeletedUser

Perhaps you could have raised this with the G.G leadership rather than slating your ex tribesmates.

I assume that you've taken the hump since you were catted to the ground recently and are hardly a picture of growth and prosperity in any of your UK worlds under this name.

DeletedUser

Perhaps you could have raised this with the G.G leadership rather than slating your ex tribesmates.

I assume that you've taken the hump since you were catted to the ground recently and are hardly a picture of growth and prosperity in any of your UK worlds under this name.

i did take this up with leadership, their response was deleting the whole of the A.G Forums. and i wasnt catted at all, i restarted.

DeletedUser

So for issues caused by a couple of people you have potentially left 100-200 ex tribe mates open by revealing information about the A.G tribe. You must be proud.

Good luck to whomever decides to take you on because any flaws will cause you to restart and go blabbing on the externals.

DeletedUser

I don't think this comes as a surprise to anyone (at least not anyone with spies inside G.G and A.G). I don't think 404 will need to secure their area or whatever before turning on G.G and A.G they're not really tribes just a number of players massed together. There are a few good ones knocking around i'm sure but they should really quit and form their own tribe. It seems the world is full of angry 14 year olds recruting as many people as they can with no experience of leading a tribe (well) before. We've probably all been there at some point or another before we learned to avoid mass recruters like the plauge.

Good luck and nice bit of PnP, always amusting when a tribe makes a PnP against themselves.

DeletedUser

So for issues caused by a couple of people you have potentially left 100-200 ex tribe mates open by revealing information about the A.G tribe. You must be proud.

Good luck to whomever decides to take you on because any flaws will cause you to restart and go blabbing on the externals.

A couple of people who happen to both be the dukes.

And bella is right, its no surprise. I honestly have stopped caring for w4 after this.

I left A.G after this as well, i can't be in a tribe that acts like this. So its not really a pnp against its self.

And i havent restarted recently, i restarted, then joined a.g.

DeletedUser

yup we know all this in 404 and tbh we're not bothered. We're just waiting for G.G to splinter and fall apart naturally before we spend much thought on what to do with nearby villas. Tribes of this kind have a very short shelf life.

DeletedUser920

There's no showing off or shouting about this. Bigger tribes have more internal problems to work through. There may be mistakes - that's part of learning and hammering a tribe into shape, but we are still the largest tribe in W4. Don't write us off just yet ;-)

DeletedUser

It seems the world is full of angry 14 year olds

Don't bring age into it Bella :lol: I'm 14... and I'm amazing :icon_cool:

Also this thing about G.G/A.G really isn't surprising like that Age'ist Bella said, even if you don't have spies it's pretty easy to tell.

DeletedUser

Don't bring age into it Bella :lol: I'm 14... and I'm amazing :icon_cool:

Also this thing about G.G/A.G really isn't surprising like that Age'ist Bella said, even if you don't have spies it's pretty easy to tell.

Lol, i'm sure they're are pleantly of *fantastic* 14 years olds out there, but there seems to be a lot who think they can lead a tribe without any experience. I've been in a couple before I got wise. Hopefully its a process many members of G.G and A.G are going through.

DeletedUser857

There's no showing off or shouting about this. Bigger tribes have more internal problems to work through. There may be mistakes - that's part of learning and hammering a tribe into shape, but we are still the largest tribe in W4. Don't write us off just yet ;-)

Largest almost never means best, so don't embarrass yourself by making a link between size and excellence.

DeletedUser

Lol, i'm sure they're are pleantly of *fantastic* 14 years olds out there, but there seems to be a lot who think they can lead a tribe without any experience. I've been in a couple before I got wise. Hopefully its a process many members of G.G and A.G are going through.

You were probably in one of mine then, hopefully G.G and A.G can reform into a better tribe and give it's fellow continent tribes a run for there money against the odds.

DeletedUser

Yes exactly Radarr. If Lord Greg's post is representative of his tribe then presumably most of them think as they're in the largest tribe they must be onto something, but as SweetDeath pointed out Largest hardly every means best. There was a discussion on the possability of a tribe with 120 member being more then just a mass recruter but the concesus was that it would need to have *very* good leadership to acomplish this and most players prefer smaller tribes. Does anyone here really think G.Gs leaders are that good?

I think it's only going to be time before their better players (especially the ones who arn't on the council) get board and make their own tribe. Will be interesting to see how much longer its going to take.

DeletedUser

When they see their tribe mates getting picked off on a larger scale and their leadership sits back, then they will bail. Or the loyal ones will likely stay there until the the tribe disbands. In any case, if they stick around much longer, they can't be all that. Lindley, you did right by leaving.

DeletedUser

Well according to G.G leadership, both G.G and A.G will be acting as one tribe... I guess that means it will be harder for you to noble them??? LoL

I wish the best of luck to members of G.G and A.G that aren't noobs, ignorant or idiotic.

DeletedUser

Well according to G.G leadership, both G.G and A.G will be acting as one tribe... I guess that means it will be harder for you to noble them??? LoL

I wish the best of luck to members of G.G and A.G that aren't noobs, ignorant or idiotic.

All family tribes say that. "you attack one, you attack us all", "scouting is an act of war and if you scout us we'll all attack you" or whatever. They're size shouldn't be taken likely but as you've already pointed out lindley, people have been nobled and not said anything. What happened to those who did ask for support? Did is arrive from 200 different villages or did it come from the same three or four players who always send support?

DeletedUser

All family tribes say that. "you attack one, you attack us all", "scouting is an act of war and if you scout us we'll all attack you" or whatever. They're size shouldn't be taken likely but as you've already pointed out lindley, people have been nobled and not said anything. What happened to those who did ask for support? Did is arrive from 200 different villages or did it come from the same three or four players who always send support?

Did you really need to ask? People left G.G(or restarted) due to them only receiving support from 2-3 players.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Should be easy for both Bi! and 404 to clear & noble G.G And A.G members, Especially since members dont even tell anyone they are getting nobled.

They're not the only ones ;)

C.L.1.T (603|496) K46 2,420 Addlen [G.G] CLit CommanDer [Urban] 05th Apr 2010 - 06:15:29

4 man tribe I'm in thinks they make good noble targets too :lol: