G.G / A.g

DeletedUser

Jesus Christ Bella give it a rest, you really do seem to have a morbid fascination with G.G. I've just read through some of the posts and frankly the shite I've read is fabricated and tirelessly boring.

Am I the only one here reading this wondering what is so special about this topic? It's a one person conversation.

Worse than the Sun newspaper, at least you get to see a pair of tits when you read that crap.

I love it when my writing provokes such verbal outbusts. sorry, who are you accusing of sounding like a gutter rag? Fine, I won't write any more on this topic as it seems to be affecting your hemoroids but don't forget it was a G.G member who set this thread up.

DeletedUser

I love it when my writing provokes just verbal outbusts. sorry, who are you accusing of sounding like a gutter rag? Fine, I won't write any more on this topic as it seems to be affecting your hemoroids but don't forget it was a G.G member who set this thread up.

It was a a.g member that set this up, which i left a.g very shortly afterwards, so its more like a ex-a.g member :/

DeletedUser

I got kicked from the tribe also. For being not active enough . Of which i wasnt . soo credit to the activeness person because half the tribes keep people for point whorage. so i would'nt write them off so soon. i mean geeting rid of me is madness in it self!

DeletedUser857

I think the fact that I have (at time of posting) aprox. 12 G.G/A.G villages around me and have yet to have an incoming (dispite the fact that I've been attacking and even nobeled one of their members) proves that G.G/A.G truely stand no real chance in any half aggressive game world.

Luckily for G.G/A.G though, w4 is a tad huggy atm so they will unfortunately be around for a while yet... at least until 404 get bored of the sight of them ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

stop gloating Alex, just becuase you've got some G.G/A.G to play with :(. I've cleared them all out of my church area now and only have 3 more left in my 15x15. soon i'll have no easy targets. (actually I have some TRE, Smile and .K. nearby so maybe there is some hope still ^_^)

I've near cleared, farmed and/or nobled 5 seperate players and not once has that player recieved support or even managed to organise a counter attack. i've not had so much as a fake from G.G/A.G they're the most usless tribe with delusions of grandure i've ever come across.

DeletedUser6938

stop gloating Alex, just becuase you've got some G.G/A.G to play with :(. I've cleared them all out of my church area now and only have 3 more left in my 15x15. soon i'll have no easy targets. (actually I have some TRE, Smile and .K. nearby so maybe there is some hope still ^_^)

I've near cleared, farmed and/or nobled 5 seperate players and not once has that player recieved support or even managed to organise a counter attack. i've not had so much as a fake from G.G/A.G they're the most usless tribe with delusions of grandure i've ever come across.

careful bella they will kick you from the tribe for being negative in the forums their council are good at that :lol:

and yes i do know bella is in 404 its a private joke