~G.G~ Declared on G~T

• Thread starter DeletedUser1410
  • Start date

DeletedUser8687

too all you guys who say early wars are pointless. You guys are the ones who need a good bashing in the brain, this game is no peace game so its either start early, stop the guys from growing or let them grow and make life harder.

Proud member of G.G

such liessss! why slow both tribes down, the solution is simple. grow faster than your adversary! my tribes growth was slowed to to warring to tribes at the start. Lucky enough we grow fast enough to stay top and some good diplomacy by me and my council excelled our rate of growth now we are sitting pretty :icon_razz:

just My opinion from personal experience, flame and troll as you wish .....

... be prepared for my sharp tongue =P

DeletedUser5175

ok then why join the forum so late???

dude i joined the forum more than a year after i joined .co.uk - it's hardly essential to join the same day you join the server :icon_rolleyes:

better to be thankful some one is representing G.g on here im all for diversity of opinions :)

DeletedUser

dude i joined the forum more than a year after i joined .co.uk - it's hardly essential to join the same day you join the server :icon_rolleyes:

better to be thankful some one is representing G.g on here im all for diversity of opinions :)

thank you, some one who has some common sense, and yes i Didn't really enjoy TWs forums as every one just constantly flamming each other.

And it is my job to represent G.G.

DeletedUser

Personally when I post of forums it is not to represent. That is what I do in game.

On the forums I like to post my own opinions.

DeletedUser5175

aye posting your opinions is all good, but its also good to give your tribe a voice - the forums are sometimes places for pnp after all ;)

DeletedUser

Well since you guys assume g.g are this that and other atleast now G.G has a voice and can now retaleate :icon_twisted: