~G.K~ Family Vs Nibble Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser8687

Hola,

Not sure if you guys have noticed but G.K and Nibble claim to be in a war :icon_eek: Prenoble wars bring a mix of opinions, what do you think the outcome will be..? :icon_rolleyes:

Both tribes have family tribes *Boaaak!* and have shot up the OD charts! Surely this is good news to the residents of there K's? :icon_cool:

194065817770348816.png

The blue is ~G*K~ with the lighter shade the family and the red is Nibble, Lighter shade being the acad trib.

What do you make of this clash?

DeletedUser6623

If there was to be a winner... looks like it'll be ~G.K~

But in all fair-ness i see both tribes crashing and burning.

DeletedUser

An early war is a bad war. Especially before nobles.

If I had to say a winner...
Providing Nibble gets the support to their villages in K54 it leaves a lot of Nibbles villages in K55 to rush to academy pretty much undisturbed providing they put the effort into some serious farming.

On ~G*K~ side of things It's too early to be sending all your farming troops that long distance without a noble. For ~G*K~ to win they just need to focus on their K54 targets then gradually move east.

DeletedUser

A no noble ready war will weaken both tribes bad, But I would say G.K.
As long as no other tribes start on them.
Really think this will weaken both tribes and maybe both will find nobles incoming from others tribes.

DeletedUser10033

Hi guys.

I am Silent. And i am in Nibble. Its a bit of fun and a minor skirmish lol The outcome will be what it is but its all good.
Your tribe 0 0 13.841 5.883
Enemy 0 0 2.880 9.447
= = = =
Difference 0 0 10.961 -3.564

So now shall we start the betting

DeletedUser6623

early days to be after bragging rights over a few ODA points.

Dispite the fact most of you are jus wasting your troops imo :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10079

~G*K~

The way nibble is lead is rather amusing.
I would post some of the messages that have been sent to our tribe members but i deleted my account to go co play.

many of their players are inactive or isolated.
once nobles kick in all those isolated nibble players in k54 will be picked off one by one.

thats all i have to say :3 (but this view may seem biassed considering its from a ~G*K~ player)

j.b.bolt

Your tribe 0 0 13.841 5.883
Enemy 0 0 2.880 9.447
= = = =
Difference 0 0 10.961 -3.564

So now shall we start the betting

your od there nearly all of it is on weak gk2 players that have now been kicked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10033

~G*K~

The way nibble is lead is rather amusing.
I would post some of the messages that have been sent to our tribe members but i deleted my account to go co play.

many of their players are inactive or isolated.
once nobles kick in all those isolated nibble players in k54 will be picked off one by one.

thats all i have to say :3 (but this view may seem biassed considering its from a ~G*K~ player)

j.b.bolt

I seem to remember your village was attacked till you quit. I may be wrong. MH restarted today. Another player got cleared. I think at about 3pm. So yes your probably wrong as they were the stats for
nibble and GK mains
Not the family tribes

But then again i could be wrong.

DeletedUser10046

Over at NlBBLE we're very inactive:
Inactive%20lol.png

Spread:
uk10

Blue: Nibble Tribes
Red: GK Tribes

I'll admit a few members of ours are isolated, but I told them they'd be better off restarting closer and they chose not to - It is there decision on how they want to play.

Secondly, the only reason we declared war is the fact that the duke kicked me twice from their tribe (I joined to spy) it amazes me how they invited a duke from another tribe in the top 3... the duke kicked me, I then got invited by another player and again... I think everyone in there will be able to invite anyone they want (if they have the most important POINTS).

After that happened, I just decided they are useless and they were already attacking us.... declaring war on them shook up a lot of their tribe and made them unhappy and the only difference to us was they were read on the map.

Also, we were recently considering diplomacy, we have settled with an alliance with HITL.... Seems a very good tribe, it was easier to pick a good tribe through process of elimination, we just took GK's extensive list of alliances and picked a good tribe who wasn't on there. We got rid of dogs because they are useless.

I've already laughed a lot over this and I'm sure everyone has seen it already but last time I looked GK's diplomacy was:
T4H
WOW10
INNOV
iNN0V
PG
J-R
HITM
~G*K~2
INOV-A
~AG*K~

(I expect it to have grown obviously).

I'll be amazed if you have a proper negative point against declaring war early in "Tribal wars".... I've told people not to waste their troops and try and go for inactives and barbs more - but hey, what's the game about?

Espionage:
gk.png

DeletedUser10079

I seem to remember your village was attacked till you quit. I may be wrong. MH restarted today. Another player got cleared. I think at about 3pm. So yes your probably wrong as they were the stats for
nibble and GK mains
Not the family tribes

But then again i could be wrong.

I quit to go co as i couldn't keep up with activity as much as i wanted due to RL issues.

also MH did restart (don't know the reasons for this) but he defeated your leader..rmac102 before this?

but all in all i don't see why you declared war on us before nobles, a bit pointless if you agree?

DeletedUser10079

I've already laughed a lot over this and I'm sure everyone has seen it already but last time I looked GK's diplomacy was:
T4H
WOW10
INNOV
iNN0V
PG
J-R
HITM
~G*K~2
INOV-A
~AG*K~

(I expect it to have grown obviously).

I'll be amazed if you have a proper negative point against declaring war early in "Tribal wars".... I've told people not to waste their troops and try and go for inactives and barbs more - but hey, what's the game about?

gks updated list of diplomacy:

allies:
none.
naps:
none.
enemies:
well we all know that ;)

DeletedUser10046

I quit to go co as i couldn't keep up with activity as much as i wanted due to RL issues.

also MH did restart (don't know the reasons for this) but he defeated your leader..rmac102 before this?

but all in all i don't see why you declared war on us before nobles, a bit pointless if you agree?

No he did not, do you have a report?

He catted me multiple times and I waited it out, I then back timed him (which he has congratulated me for) and killed all of his offence... yes I did lose my offence too but on tribe support, I gained 4k oda.

What's the big deal?

There was around 5 gk players in my 15x15 a week ago... now there is one, and we're not even taking him seriously.

DeletedUser6623

@ rmac102- That last spoiler is 8/9 days old... diplomacy changes.. tribes can be removed. Fail spoiler much? :icon_rolleyes:

I dont like either tribes henc i am not biased towards one or the other :icon_cool:

DeletedUser10079

No he did not, do you have a report?

He catted me multiple times and I waited it out, I then back timed him (which he has congratulated me for) and killed all of his offence... yes I did lose my offence too but on tribe support, I gained 4k oda.

What's the big deal?

There was around 5 gk players in my 15x15 a week ago... now there is one, and we're not even taking him seriously.

all i read was a report on you attacking him and all your troops being killed. when he was defending with offensive troops.
i would post this report but i deleted my account to go co.

DeletedUser10046

allies:
none.
naps:
none.
enemies:
well we all know that ;)[/QUOTE]

I heard that, didn't believe it though. Your opinion is so biased that this thread is pointless - you're also stating your opinion as fact when you're not even close to correct.

There is no difference in our behaviour before or after declaring war on GK, I continue to tell people to conserve troops and grow as fast as they can and we respond only to attack at ourselves.

The only difference I see is that:

You are now red on the map
We get today statistics through war stats to have a look at

Correct me if there's anything else.

DeletedUser6623

yes I did lose my offence too but on tribe support, I gained 4k oda.

What's the big deal?

Troops are more important than ODA imo.

Now you are a sitting duck untill you re-build. I hope you get farmed :icon_razz:

DeletedUser10046

all i read was a report on you attacking him and all your troops being killed. when he was defending with offensive troops.
i would post this report but i deleted my account to go co.

That is called a backtime that landed .500ms after, congrats on being a pro report reader.

Troops are more important than ODA imo.

Now you are a sitting duck untill you re-build. I hope you get farmed :icon_razz:

This was days ago.... Are you trying to say there's something wrong with backtiming?

Jeez... can someone close this useless thread?

DeletedUser6623

No point back timing if you dont have the troops to clear him.

i presume your a point-whore seems as your troops go splat against defending offense imo

DeletedUser10079

That is called a backtime that landed .500ms after, congrats on being a pro report reader.

yes i realise as you've stated numerous times.

i'm stating that your troops got killed.

I heard that, didn't believe it though. Your opinion is so biased that this thread is pointless - you're also stating your opinion as fact when you're not even close to correct.

There is no difference in our behaviour before or after declaring war on GK, I continue to tell people to conserve troops and grow as fast as they can and we respond only to attack at ourselves.

The only difference I see is that:

You are now red on the map
We get today statistics through war stats to have a look at

Correct me if there's anything else.

ask every single tribe in W10 (if you want) and they will say they have no diplomatic relations with us.

DeletedUser10046

No point back timing if you dont have the troops to clear him.

i presume your a point-whore seems as your troops go splat against defending offense imo

I DID !!!!!

He even said he got tribe support, HE DIDN'T HAVE DEF TROOPS!

Jesus christ, this is annoying.

You clearly know nothing about the game, I wouldn't have backtimed an offence player - the guy had 900 axe and I was majorly outfarming him and only had around 850... I waited through multiple catapult attacks as I've already said and use militia as long as it cost him more than me.

Does any experienced player have a real point to make? Instead of people criticising core game tactics and putting ever compliment they get in their sig?