~G.K~ Family Vs Nibble Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser10033

I agree to some degree. But we are all fighting for the same farming space. And we will end up attacking sooner or later. But you were trying to farm us. SO we decieded that that was enough. We either allow you to farm at will our players or we hit back. GK never expected us to come back. Or declare war. But its all in the name of the game.

I am not a good player. Nor a bad one either. But i know that if i stick by my tribe they will stick by me. RMAC102 is still in the same position. And will not relocate. So he stands fast. And sticks to his word in that. He never got defeated. Or he would have restarted.

But i am curious to know whom you are co playing with. An agrresive player like you. I want to keep an eye on.

( RL.... Hope the issues are sorted and it is treating you well. May be enemys in game. But wish you the best in RL.)

DeletedUser10046

And I'm stating again.... YES MY TROOPS GOT KILLED, but the only reason I lost them was because he got tribe support before they landed.

I apologise for not being psychic.

DeletedUser10079

I DID FFS!!!!!

He even said he got tribe support, HE DIDN'T HAVE DEF TROOPS!

Jesus christ, this is annoying.

You clearly know nothing about the game, I wouldn't have backtimed an offence player - the guy had 900 axe and I was majorly outfarming him and only had around 850... I waited through multiple catapult attacks as I've already said and use militia as long as it cost him more than me.

Does any experienced player have a real point to make? Instead of people criticising core game tactics and putting ever compliment they get in their sig?

you seem to be ranting on a bit...as if your the top and most experienced player in the world.

DeletedUser6623

No point back timing if you dont have the troops to clear him.

I DID!!!!!

YES MY TROOPS GOT KILLED,

Contradict yourself much?? :icon_rolleyes:

So as already pointed out your troops died. How can you of cleared someone if all your troops died?
I dont care wether he had tribe support or not. You jus wasted your troops on a too early war.

If you say im inexperienced then you are sadly mistaken

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10046

I did not waste my troops, there is nothing wrong with backtiming a player early on... Do you disagree with that? That would make you an inexperienced player.

I'm not the most experienced player in the world, but I've been playing long enough to know you're just talking biased crap. There is no fault in tactic or strategy, you're just throwing sly digs.

DeletedUser10046

as already pointed out your troops died. How can you of cleared someone if all your troops died?
I dont care wether he had tribe support or not. You jus wasted your troops on a too early war.

If you say im inexperienced then you are sadly mistaken

You my friend, are a MASSIVE joke.

I wonder how I could have cleared a FULLY OFFENSIVE player without tribe support... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, that's a tough one.

What is going on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10079

I agree to some degree. But we are all fighting for the same farming space. And we will end up attacking sooner or later. But you were trying to farm us. SO we decieded that that was enough. We either allow you to farm at will our players or we hit back. GK never expected us to come back. Or declare war. But its all in the name of the game.

I am not a good player. Nor a bad one either. But i know that if i stick by my tribe they will stick by me. RMAC102 is still in the same position. And will not relocate. So he stands fast. And sticks to his word in that. He never got defeated. Or he would have restarted.

But i am curious to know whom you are co playing with. An agrresive player like you. I want to keep an eye on.

( RL.... Hope the issues are sorted and it is treating you well. May be enemys in game. But wish you the best in RL.)

thankyou and yes they should be sorted hopefully :)

rather keep who i'm co playing with a secret and let you all find out as i noticed my old vill was being attacked by 3-4 nibble players and 2 cerberus players (probably because i was duke of gk2 i'm guessing) and wouldn't want the same amount of players all over again would i ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
This was days ago.... Are you trying to say there's something wrong with backtiming?

When your troops die as the result of it, yes.

I did not waste my troops, there is nothing wrong with backtiming a player early on...

There is if all your troops die in the process.

If you'd scouted him before launching a backtime you'd have been able to tell if he had tribal support beforehand.

DeletedUser6623

if you lost all your troops then you couldn't have cleared him.

quiet down before you crash and burn

DeletedUser10046

if you lost all your troops then you couldn't have cleared him.

quiet down before you crash and burn

.... Are you actually being serious? You clearly failed your GCSE in maths.

DeletedUser6623

I actually got a B+

but if im so wrong then explain this logic of yours? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10079

if the reason your tribe declared war on us is because you felt we were concentrating farming on you then that is mistaken.

if a player is in someones 7x7 their guaranteed to be attacked and maybe even farmed. thats all it was idle farming.

the player who was inviting you shortly had all his privileges removed as he could no longer be trusted.
That activity spoiler you provided doesn't really say much. its easy to log in once a day and build a few buildings just so your points go up and your icon stays green to keep your duke happy :)

i've checked the last log in times of both nibble tribes compared to gk and many of nibbles players haven't logged in, in over a day. which you can't really call active can you...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
i've checked the last log in times of both nibble tribes compared to gk and many of nibbles players haven't logged in, in over a day. which you can't really call active can you...

No you haven't.....

Login times are not recorded anywhere that is publicly viewable.

DeletedUser10046

I KNOW MH was a fully offensive player - because of what he was sending at me, and through scout reports showing what pits and levels he was building (gives a good impression of start up type).

So if I know how many troops a player has or even a close guess and we know he has no support in the village (before I launched)

THEN when he attacks, you backtime - my backtime landed 500ms later than his troops got home due to the 250 rule.

There is a tool called the SIMULATOR where you can test these things out.

Therefore, I would have destroyed all of his troops and lost only a fraction myself - putting him far behind myself... rather than being head and head and him being the only threat in my 15x15.

Also, if I would not have backtimed him - he would have continued to cat me and get a massive advantage.... I decided to wait it out and used my past experience to know that I only had a day left or I'd never catch up with him. (He'd have enough offence to defend against a backtime and then completely own me later).

NOW if you disagree with what I did - You have not played this game very long.

Edit: Thanks nauz... We'll see if they post activity.... though it's easy for them, swapping their successful players from their academy tribe while all of us FRIENDS from past worlds chat on skype... Most of them don't speak english anyway.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
yes they are (well not the exact times to minute, second) but hours yes they are

No, they aren't.

Trust me.

I am going to assume you are referring to tribalwarsmap.co.uk which shows "activity", but that is measured by most recent poiny or ODA incrase. Login times are not part of the world data that can be downloaded by off-site tools.