~G.K~ Family Vs Nibble Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser10079

No, they aren't.

Trust me.

I am going to assume you are referring to tribalwarsmap.co.uk which shows "activity", but that is measured by most recent poiny or ODA incrase. Login times are not part of the world data that can be downloaded by off-site tools.

oh right. well learnt something new today. i always assumed it was just the last log in time.

DeletedUser10046

I don't even care if this thread is deleted or not - but it just needs closing. :| - This is all wrong.

What a fool, you assumed that was log in time for everyone? You haven't been playing long have you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10033

No, he lost defence - your player lost more....

This thread is a joke.

http://uk10.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/5c657eace8296681d200e985de0a54b9

Who's a hypocrite now? That's exactly what happened to me, but MH kept a few.

There are no number of def troops there. Get the report from your player. It cost a lot more than it gained. Trust me on that 1. But that was my mistake. As i thought 150 lc max. Now bot them players have to farm. And its all about what is left.

But that does prove 0210's point. As both players now have less troops than those around them.

But now i know who your co. playing.

DeletedUser10079

There are no number of def troops there. Get the report from your player. It cost a lot more than it gained. Trust me on that 1. But that was my mistake. As i thought 150 lc max. Now bot them players have to farm. And its all about what is left.

But that does prove 0210's point. As both players now have less troops than those around them.

But now i know who your co. playing.

i'm not co playing with him were just on skype and i was notified that balzi was cleared

DeletedUser10046

well if it means balzis wall can now be downgraded to 0 and he can be farmed and catted then yes its a very good idea.

MH is being farmed now - I have nothing to cat, it's a 1k barb.

It cost MH more than it cost me.... So it was a good idea right?

You don't like admitting it do you? Wouldn't mind talking to someone on here that would actually acknowledge what you wrote - would gain a lot of respect for them.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

It cost MH more than it cost me....

How exactly did it cost him more than you? It cost you 'everything'. Restarting and hopping on another account doesn't mean you didn't lose anything.

You still lost all the time you put into the account before it was restarted.

With your logic I could suicide all my troops at someone in a random tribe, and then start co-playing Solipsist, and claim that because the new account was one rank higher than the old one that the person I attacked lost more than me.

DeletedUser10046

I never changed account... :S - I didn't even restart? :S

DeletedUser10079

It cost MH more than it cost me.... So it was a good idea right?

You don't like admitting it do you? Wouldn't mind talking to someone on here that would actually acknowledge what you wrote - would gain a lot of respect for them.

well as in the big picture MH did restart and you did get yourself a farm thats 1K then it succeeded for you and theres no denying that.

DeletedUser10079

How exactly did it cost him more than you? It cost you 'everything'. Restarting and hopping on another account doesn't mean you didn't lose anything.

You still lost all the time you put into the account before it was restarted.

With your logic I could suicide all my troops at someone in a random tribe, and then start co-playing Solipsist, and claim that because the new account was one rank higher than the old one that the person I attacked lost more than me.

i don't think he restarted (if your talking about the to rmac accounts). From what I've heard one of them is his girlfriend (not sure about this though) if not then forget this whole post.

DeletedUser10046

Naw, I copied a friends name and put "My other account will attack you" on my profile... but everyone kept saying I'd get banned for it, so just put girlfriend.... rmac101 is a guy.

Edit: Just realised... nobody knows anything about me or the tribes... yet these threads pop up like they started with us and left.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I never changed account... :S - I didn't even restart? :S

My bad, misunderstood your post.

I read "MH is being farmed now - I have nothing to cat, it's a 1k barb." as if you were saying that your old village had nothing left to cat as it was a 1k barb.

DeletedUser10079

So why bring it up if you don't know what happened?

i did know one thing that happened. i may not of known the whole process but i knew about that one report.
maybe i was being a bit naive thinking i could start a debate about one report and come out top trump.

DeletedUser10046

That's the first decent thing you've said, Thank you.

I've explained my decisions - I have nothing more to add unless somebody ignores something I already wrote and tries being clever.

Good luck in the world. I'm glad you dropped all of that diplomacy.

DeletedUser10079

That's the first decent thing you've said, Thank you.

I've explained my decisions - I have nothing more to add unless somebody ignores something I already wrote and tries being clever.

Good luck in the world. I'm glad you dropped all of that diplomacy.

well we'll see how this war goes, but ALL must remember its just a game and not to get so worked up about it.

All the mass diplomacy was made by our old leader (who was kind of new to tw and just joint up early to make a new tribe and recruit some may say mass but it worked out in the end) and old leadership team. Its all new now so apart from a few of the same players and the same name its a whole new tribe.

EDIT:When you have allies like innov calling all of panda noobs and saying were not helping with nibble because their too big (and lets set up a first tribal UN and invite every top 20 tribe to a joint forum) you know theres something wrong

DeletedUser10033

RMAC are you related to a kettle????

All that steam coming out of your ears....lol

DeletedUser10046

Mass recruitment works if you are lucky... there's nothing wrong with it - but I like the reliability of having friends in my tribe and not having to tolerate the problems of dealing with "randomers"...