~G.K~ Family Vs Nibble Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser10079

yes true mass recruiting is risky.
but i never have the time to look for a premade tribe and ask to be a part of it (before the world has even started) so i usually just look for who evers massing :D or which promising tribes are recruiting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10033

Hi jb meeee again.

We are not mass recruited. All our players are picked. They all had to be recommened. And have a history in tw. Apart from me. I am a N00b. We well they all know how to play. And i am sure many who play in this world can.

Everyone plays differently. But that does not mean you or we are doing wrong. We are all in it for the game. And some banter.

0210 You have the respect of other plkayers. And have been compared to a god. Well he has some big boots to fill. So i hope you have big feet. But oi wish you well.

Untamed. Yes we are weakening ourselfs. And you may profit from what we lose. Well that i hope to see. But please forgive me if we dont roll over for you. It would be no fun for you if it was not a challange.

So i wish you all well. And may we all have a good battle in this world.

And may the best man win. 0210 that counts you out as you are a god lol

Night peeps and have fun

DeletedUser10079

NlBBLE < MASS recruited
NiBBLE < Mostly premade (some recruited)

DeletedUser10033

That may be your belief and you are entitle.

But it is wrong. But if you can prove that to me i will look into it.

DeletedUser10079

rmac102 himself posted in another forum that NlBBLE were mass recruited to encourage new players to join so that he and some others could teach them how to play to make the gaming experience better for all.
I'm not making this up, this is what rmac102 said himself.
I could even search for it now and quote it. I'd rather go to bed though.

NiBBLE as far as i know are mostly premade from a players who know each other from other worlds but have recruited a few players. I know this as a fact because they recruited a player called F.M.F from gk.

None of the above is me making up stuff, this is all what rmac102 wrote himself in another forum.