G.K family

DeletedUser5175

After some interesting comments by j.b.bolt

Just posting here on behalf of ~G*K~
to cut a long story and explanation short.

No more fam.

Ok fine :p
but this explanation won't be too long. (can't be bothered)

well basically after NlBBLE and NiBBLE declared war it really celebrated the men from the boys.
Our support forum was filled with players with 500+ points and about 100- troops (basically pointwhores) going on about how they desperately need support (mainly in ~G*K~2).

Also from having a lot of members its harder to notice inactivity. We used a lot of activity checks to figure out who in the tribes were actually reading the forums, As well as account sitting a lot of members to check troop counts etc and many came out with poor results (or just didn't let us account sit them for unknown reasons)

So our leader has given up on all of that and is going to put together one joint ~G*K~ tribe that consists of the 40 best players from both tribes. Basically trying to go for a bit more quality, and about half as much quantity.

You Should all be expecting ~G*K~ to be doing better in the future and we shouldn't get knocked off the top spot any time soon. When the tribe is finally settled and ~G*K~2 is disbanded. Just a simple tribe full of players that have Skype and know how to play relatively well.

Thats my explantion just for you roflcptr <3

j.b.bolt

and a far more interesting conversation - if only for the amount of times he changed his 'meaning' I decided to have a look inside the G.K family:

004-0814010904-SPY-ON-YOU.gif

So our leader has given up on all of that and is going to put together one joint ~G*K~ tribe that consists of the 40 best players from both tribes. Basically trying to go for a bit more quality, and about half as much quantity.
j.b.bolt

So there no longer a family . . . honest

forums1e.jpg

Maybe they just forgot to cancel the forums though . . . I'm sure G.K don't want anything to do with G.K2 anymore

Pick_Me_by_bassanimation.jpg

nl1j.jpg

Never fear though G.K can build troops and villages Emily stlye :icon_eek:

emily is a very active player on pretty much all day and thats pretty good as her account isn't co played. Because she is so active and is always online shes good enough for GK. Lacks experience in tribal management. but when it comes to actually playing the game shes an alright player.

The most important part of tribal wars is Activity. I'd rather have a player thats on 18 hours a day and can play good enough to do well then an absolute god who's only on 9 hours day.

emily1tn.jpg

emily2v.jpg

emily3edit.jpg

Might want to check how much pop a farm holds though :icon_eek:

Which results in awesome troops counts for the family . . .

failtroops.jpg

vader-fail.jpg

So I present you with the G.K family.

rep always appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wouldn't ~G*K~ need to actually complete the merge between the two tribes fully before they cut ties?

Their academy still has players leaving recently to go to the main tribe of ~G*K~.

You can see from their academy that they are forming one tribe.

DeletedUser5175

And you can see from the screenys the quality they are bringing

DeletedUser

A fairly interesting read, but tbh I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping for something truely dreadful, whereas they're merely very bad.

DeletedUser5175

Yes very bad . . .but they have nobles now so be very afraid

002 David (464|552) K54 275 Get Carter davidbrooke [~G*K~] 2011-09-11 - 12:17:53

DeletedUser

And you can see from the screenys the quality they are bringing

The reason i said that was because you seem to be trolling them for still having the shared forum etc. and saying that they arent an academy anymore.

Until the merge is fully complete, why wouldnt they have the shared forum. It would be pointless to prematurely cancel contact between the two.

Kudos for the PnP effort though.

DeletedUser5175

No my reason is far worse than that . . . i'm just bored and there so good . . .

88223470.jpg

And as the screenys show there still to all intents and purposes a family tribe.

But hey ho I'll accept your point and just flame a terrible merge? It's really not so very different

DeletedUser10033

mmmh well i suppose jack sparrow has an excuse. He was cleared of troops.

But they are living in a dream world if they think no1 spot can be held with a distinct lack of troops.

Oh well nobles are getting there. And they will be in dire need very soon.

DeletedUser

To be honest i'm more interested in what the folder (in chinese?) says :p

DeletedUser5175

It's Korean it says 'My Documents'

DeletedUser

Yes very bad . . .but they have nobles now so be very afraid

002 David (464|552) K54 275 Get Carter davidbrooke [~G*K~] 2011-09-11 - 12:17:53

Very close to me, i seen yesterday from his point rises he had an academy and tbh i had a little sweat on and then he went and nobled that barb:icon_redface::icon_eek:

DeletedUser10046

To be honest, I'd prefer a good player that plays 8 hours a day than an "ABSOLUTE GOD" who plays 18 hours a day.... Jeeeez what are they drinking in that tribe!!!

We'll never be pro enough to defeat them, so might as well surrender... Funny how they offer us a nap after the first noble gets launched... lol - amazing.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk10/index.php?page=ennoblements < The reason I build a nuke before an academy...

DeletedUser5175

Very close to me, i seen yesterday from his point rises he had an academy and tbh i had a little sweat on and then he went and nobled that barb:icon_redface::icon_eek:

Hmm we should all sweat when nobles come out for them we are all truely doomed :icon_eek:

nobleclaims1.jpg

DeletedUser

Very good post was an enjoyable read +1, I shall expect them to fail in the upcoming months.

DeletedUser10046

Hmm we should all sweat when nobles come out for them we are all truely doomed :icon_eek:

nobleclaims.jpg

They could be using it to show their farms they have cleared?... Not sure why you'd want to show everyone you plan on nobling 2 barbs to start with.... in my tribe nobody is allowed to noble barbs... ever :| unless I say they can.

DeletedUser10046

True, but I was considering using the noble planner for that for my tribe until nobles came out... wasn't worth the effort though... I guess they're 100% noob then.