G.K family

DeletedUser10079

Hmm we should all sweat when nobles come out for them we are all truely doomed :icon_eek:

nobleclaims1.jpg

Thats Funny because before you edited it to hide your name those noble claims were made by the account your on.
So nice fake noble claims :p

Wouldn't ~G*K~ need to actually complete the merge between the two tribes fully before they cut ties?

Their academy still has players leaving recently to go to the main tribe of ~G*K~.

You can see from their academy that they are forming one tribe.

^^At least someone gets it.

DeletedUser5175

Yes good luck with your merge

I can't disprove your claims but neither can you prove yours I'm happy that I didn't need to do any editing to show your tribe in it's true light the forum posts made by your own players prove that for me:

activityfail.jpg

as the screenys show there still to all intents and purposes a family tribe.

But hey ho I'll accept your point and just flame a terrible merge? It's really not so very different

DeletedUser10079

Yes good luck with your merge

I can't disprove your claims but neither can you prove yours I'm happy that I didn't need to do any editing to show your tribe in it's true light the forum posts made by your own players prove that for me:

activityfail.jpg

Every player apart from two that was meant to post active did. You clearly didn't learn much about our tribe or pat much attention to anything.
Seems to me like you were more intent on just trying to make gk look as bad as possible just so you could get a nice tingly warm feeling in your heart from it.

Just admit that those noble claims were fakes that you made with the account you were on. LMSlah is either your account or an account you were sitting. Before you edited that post you hadn't hidden the name of the village of the account you were on - Name was: LMSlahs village. The reason you cannot disprove my claims is because its true, you made up some terrible noble claims on 50 point villages so our tribe would look completely terrible.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk10/index.php?page=rankings&mode=players

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk10/index.php?page=player&id=427046

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk10/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=427046

What makes your lie even funnier is the fact that LMSlah is no where near enough points to have an academy and even begin to think about noble claims.

DeletedUser5175

Lol i need to make up a noble claim to make your tribe look bad? You do that by yourself :icon_redface:

But rather than indulge your strawmans argument I see from the many screenshots of noobyness shown you only focus on one. Hmmm . . .

As for being my account? Why I'd be banned for that try reporting me I'm sure Inno can trace these things.

Did you check the farm population for G*K's nuke builds that Emily kindly posted - I suggest you do as they are impossible builds - Did you really not notice that? None of you? In 16 days? :icon_redface:

It wans't so much the checking in numbers but look at the OP it clearly shows that the tribe isn't joining in - that's from your own member!

Leaders leaving . . . bad troop counts, spys (and i have more by the way :icon_wink:) Terrible builds, G*K makes G*K look bad you posting here just gives me an excuse to show more of your noobyness.

Did you convince anyone in your two tribes to help out with sitting yet?

lazy.gif

accmk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Before you edited that post you hadn't hidden the name of the village of the account you were on - Name was: LMSlahs village. The reason you cannot disprove my claims is because its true, you made up some terrible noble claims on 50 point villages so our tribe would look completely terrible.

Yes, I noticed that. Evidence is preserved in Rmac's quote above (for the moment at least). A pretty poor attempt at a cheap trick, and unwarranted: the actual conquest is bad enough, no need to manufacture claims.

DeletedUser5175

Yes, I noticed that. Evidence is preserved in Rmac's quote above (for the moment at least). A pretty poor attempt at a cheap trick, and unwarranted: the actual conquest is bad enough, no need to manufacture claims.

Yawn It's not manufactured - I couldn't have found worse claims? You only have his word for it being manufactured - if i was out to do that i'd have made up worse - luckily for me I had no need to just look at what his tribesmembers say in their own forums

DeletedUser

You only have his word for it being manufactured

It's the fact that it said "LMSlahs village" in the corner and both claims were by LMSlah that made me think it wasn't genuine. It looks like the player you were sitting (or is spying for you) put those claims up yesterday.

DeletedUser5175

Yes i sat him today and missed that >.< which is a schoolboy error on my part - but i don't see why i would need to make up things when i have so much other information - i just spent 10 minutes grabbing screen shots - you can see from the screenys that most of the threads wern't even read and the time that i took all the shots are on the bottom, there all from the same time period and as you yourself said the claims were made yesterday.

But this really is a strawmans argument the forum posts are all made by other people there the really shameful part of G*K

DeletedUser10079

Lol i need to make up a noble claim to make your tribe look bad? You do that by yourself :icon_redface:

But rather than indulge your strawmans argument I see from the many screenshots of noobyness shown you only focus on one. Hmmm . . .

As for being my account? Why I'd be banned for that try reporting me I'm sure Inno can trace these things.

Did you check the farm population for G*K's nuke builds that Emily kindly posted - I suggest you do as they are impossible builds - Did you really not notice that? None of you? In 16 days? :icon_redface:

It wans't so much the checking in numbers but look at the OP it clearly shows that the tribe isn't joining in - that's from your own member!

Leaders leaving . . . bad troop counts, spys (and i have more by the way :icon_wink:) Terrible builds, G*K makes G*K look bad you posting here just gives me an excuse to show more of your noobyness.

Did you convince anyone in your two tribes to help out with sitting yet?

lazy.gif

accmk.jpg

Thats funny because how come brokendrum received a sitter? You really do miss a lot.

What I also like is how you only seem to post the things that make the tribe look absolutely terrible. Let me join Fleeto for a moment and we'll see what I can dig up from there ;) might make a few false noble claims aswell.

Of course I didn't notice that...maybe you should complain to the original people who created the Guide. In gk2 we set up a guide and tips thread to help out any new players, there's a nice early light cav guide there (why didn't you post that for all too see?).

Finallly whats this about leaders leaving? Just because our founder left does that automatically mean Leaders are leaving, shouldn't it just be Leader(no s, as there is only 1) left.

DeletedUser5175

This is Politics and Propaganda . . . perhaps you don't understand the purpose of these forums?

Feel free to try and get a spy in Fleeto, you can easily grab a mailing list form TWstats - I look forward to your effort :)

And when your ready to explain the forum posts . . . we're all ears

DeletedUser10079

Really!! You'll let me join? :D yes!! whoop!! can you invite my account to your tribe then please :). Promise I won't put all your information all over the forums :p I wuv you too much to do that <3

DeletedUser5175

Really!! You'll let me join? :D yes!! whoop!! can you invite my account to your tribe then please :). Promise I won't put all your information all over the forums :p I wuv you too much to do that <3

Reading skills . . . once again reading skills

Feel free to try and get a spy in Fleeto, you can easily grab a mailing list form TWstats - I look forward to your effort :)

The difference is many people in your tribe want to spy . . . it seems your a bit nooby in G.K

DeletedUser9188

Yes i sat him today and missed that >.< which is a schoolboy error on my part - but i don't see why i would need to make up things when i have so much other information - i just spent 10 minutes grabbing screen shots - you can see from the screenys that most of the threads wern't even read and the time that i took all the shots are on the bottom, there all from the same time period and as you yourself said the claims were made yesterday.

But this really is a strawmans argument the forum posts are all made by other people there the really shameful part of G*K

What worked for you: Your spy is a scared newbie.
What YOU THINK worked for you: Your "superior" TW skills.

Guess this sums up this thread.

OT: Is it a common misconception that insulting, degrading and making false claims about other tribes makes your tribe look better on forums?

DeletedUser5175

o_O I'm not talking about my tribe there all nubs anyway, the only difference is other people can't see our forums
Skype-emoticons-41-whew.gif

I'm just here because I wanted to look inside the number 1 tribe in the world and what I saw amused me . . . I thought I would share that amusement

DeletedUser10079

That was my effort. I was hoping that you'd see how badly I wanted to join and how much I loved you all in Fleeto, that you would just give in to my insane charm and let me join. Then I would turn all evil :3 and screenshot all the bad parts of your forum. Celebrating in my espionage triumph I would go and send you an ingame message saying DITTO hehe. Then I would proceed to posting all the screen shots onto the externals...just to get a nice tingly warm feeling in my heart.

P.S. you spied on gk2 and there not the number one tribe...So you shared the amusement of the number about to be disbanded tribe :)

DeletedUser5175

That was my effort. I was hoping that you'd see how badly I wanted to join and how much I loved you all in Fleeto, that you would just give in to my insane charm and let me join. Then I would turn all evil :3 and screenshot all the bad parts of your forum. Celebrating in my espionage triumph I would go and send you an ingame message saying DITTO hehe. Then I would proceed to posting all the screen shots onto the externals...just to get a nice tingly warm feeling in my heart.

P.S. you spied on gk2 and there not the number one tribe...So you shared the amusement of the number about to be disbanded tribe :)

But you share everything :p all the posts are from G*K players lol go check

And I'm pleased for you - you are learning the purpose of Politics and Propaganda :)

I eagerly await your screenshots - i just hope we can finish counting to 1,000,000 before you do - then the world can see how good we are at counting . . .which reminds me I haven't posted there for 20 minutes >.>

DeletedUser

Is it a common misconception that insulting, degrading and making false claims about other tribes makes your tribe look better on forums?

Not a misconception: any tribe that posts amusing stuff on the forums goes up in my estimation at least.

Fair point, it was only the junior tribe that was infiltrated. Having said that, the screen captures still reveal much that parent tribe should be embarrassed about.

DeletedUser10079

So tribes are not to aloud to have an off topic forum? so people can actually have fun in the...

GAME - an entertaining activity or sport, especially one played by children, or the equipment needed for such an activity
a board game
indoor/computer games
The children played a game of cops and robbers.
I told the children to put their toys and games away.

ska2d2 your so right wing that you have forgotten what games are for. FUN. if you receive no enjoyment out of it why play. (well unless your getting payed to play :p)

Fair point, it was only the junior tribe that was infiltrated. Having said that, the screen captures still reveal much that parent tribe should be embarrassed about.

But you share everything :p all the posts are from G*K players lol go check

True But gk don't share as much with gk2 as lots of you may think, plus many forums are hidden to trusted members only.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5175

And the members who posted the embarrassing posts? They are in G*K . . .

DeletedUser10079

What post were actually so embarrassing? I don't see much embarrassment, all I see is fellow tribe members conversing with eachother...Anything wrong with that? Sorry if its not the ultra god like expert talking you were expecting :'( next time you join our tribe to spie (probably within 48 hours from now i'll make sure of it :D even invite if you want? hehe) I'll ask everybody to talk like a robot..no emotion..no fun..no nothing, just all about winning the game in whatever means possible even if they receive no pleasure from it.