=GA= must be the worst tribe on w8

DeletedUser

This tribe =GA= are about 4 time the size of our (kingdoms) and they still can`t touch us..

usless!!

When some of the bigger tribes attack them they will fall within days ...The best bit is the whole tribe has Duke privs lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now you're with -DoD-.

K64 will tremble before our wrath! :)

DeletedUser1061

are you saying this because you're having a hissy fit that we declared war on you and you're tribe members started leaving? and then you disbanded!

way to go! good to see someone as sanctimonious as yourself beating =GA=

trying to get their members banned as your last resort of winning! pffft haha pathetic mate.

DeletedUser

He's merely pointing out how pathetic it is declaring war on a tribe so much smaller than you, twisting others' words is a dirty habit.

Any breach of the TW rules should be reported, enough said on that matter.

I had been watching KDOMS closely for a couple of weeks, since we established an N.A.P, and I don't recall any masses of members leaving and I do not recall any loss in growth until they were disbanded.

DeletedUser1061

He's merely pointing out how pathetic it is declaring war on a tribe so much smaller than you, twisting others' words is a dirty habit.

Any breach of the TW rules should be reported, enough said on that matter.

I had been watching KDOMS closely for a couple of weeks, since we established an N.A.P, and I don't recall any masses of members leaving and I do not recall any loss in growth until they were disbanded.

clearly you hadn't.

Well big "robbierotten" said H D were smashing =GA=! He couldn't have been more wrong. Infact it's the other way around. Oh well.

=GA= declared war on 3rd of June.
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk8/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=1689

I can count at least 8 decent sized players leaving before you disband on the 6th.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol =GAY= time will come soon enough. Wot sort of tribe has every member as dukes ???..if i have to start over 10 time i will but i will take =GA= out ..one by one

DeletedUser

It is rather, wish I'd thought of it first.

See, sarcasm doesn't work in typing so much -.-

DeletedUser

"how original" isn't a comment that you can clearly direct at one person whilst others are present.

DeletedUser9615

Were all dukes are we?

We have 3 dukes.. and 29 members

3 - 29 = 26

So 26 members arent even a duke, and i think thats a bigger fraction then 3, meaning our whole tribe aint people with duke privs.

Thank you very much.

DeletedUser

He quit UK8 today, so I wouldn't expect to hear from him again.