General Chit

DeletedUser9598

Classic forums always dead so...

Hows everyone finding it?

Whos raging they didnt get quests?

DeletedUser5774

Apply for the quests making a ticket via the support feature.

What's your igns?

DeletedUser12907

hi, well I found I hope I will get well in the server / forum

DeletedUser10790

forum is dead, boooooooorrrrrriiiiiiinnnngggggg.......

so whos good do we think?

blue

DeletedUser

Hi mates :) Keep doing well. I hope it will be fascinating classic :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hi guys,,how is everyone finding the settings this time round..?

DeletedUser

hi guys,,how is everyone finding the settings this time round..?

I don't know if I understood well... but:

Imo settings are fine. They are promoting pits not troops builders (x4 speed pits, x2 speed troops) but still fine :icon_evil:

DeletedUser10790

As my colleague said, the low troop speed is a tad disappointing. Id have liked to have seen a 1 troop speed and perhaps a 3.5 game speed, may have encouraged a wider player base. The world has started well though, looks like it might have some decent competition as we move through into the nobling phase.

Im also glad to see the relative lack of family tribes on the map, this encourages (for me) a better world as people can work more closely as a team of 5 rather than 15 people posting for sup on a forum. Also, good to see other servers around, the germans and Polish doing pretty well so far; we shall see how far they get.

Overall, I like how this has started, my first classic world could be a good one.

blue

DeletedUser

As my colleague said, the low troop speed is a tad disappointing. Id have liked to have seen a 1 troop speed and perhaps a 3.5 game speed, may have encouraged a wider player base. The world has started well though, looks like it might have some decent competition as we move through into the nobling phase.

Im also glad to see the relative lack of family tribes on the map, this encourages (for me) a better world as people can work more closely as a team of 5 rather than 15 people posting for sup on a forum. Also, good to see other servers around, the germans and Polish doing pretty well so far; we shall see how far they get.

Overall, I like how this has started, my first classic world could be a good one.

blue

Oh don't lie... Polish players don't play actively here. And these aren't very good players in Poland. I could even say: >50% polish ppl are making shame for our country :mad:

DeletedUser

good to hear that your enjoying it..im playing this time,,and agree with what you guys have stated,,so happy days

DeletedUser9598

Wooleyw123:

Villages (2) Coordinates Points
Dereham 515|495 659

Kazik P:

Villages (2) Coordinates Points
Marmelada 496|465 487

Fantastic first nobles :lol: :lol: :lol: