General overview of UK15

DeletedUser7369

I'd take 3rd lol. mid to late game will see me drop like a stone. long term i see emilythesuperduck coming good along with morningstar if they have no rl issues.

DeletedUser

"
I am loving the world so far. Got my eye on a few peeps, dispise and bad boys obviously working hard and pulling in the hauls, mark and nibbler looking like they spending the pp. Lots of good players and potentially strong tribes. Reckon the key will be who sticks around and how long for. Like Nauz is fond of saying during start-up a single mistake can cost you much more than later in the game. Things could change completely if one of the top players hits a stack with their nobles when they go for a new village.

I am pretty confident Lazy? will stick around in some shape or form as most of them are here for the lols. Probably say the same for LL as proven long term players in there. Will be interested to see what happens with the AOD family. Their leader seems confident that numbers matter more than quality. something to be said for that but that something is pffft yeah right.

btw - jpmullane is co played now and i feel kinda mean that it is my forum personality meaning kaj doesnt get the same credit despite doing so much. any ideas on a name change will be welcomed :)

Well if you look how many times I've posted on here you'll be surprised to see me but I had to reply to this one:)

kajlane is my suggestion cos that poor gimp in the basement needs to go first:(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:)

DeletedUser7369

LOL. I can't believe you found the forums. nice to see you cmjjj.

DeletedUser

Oh I read 'em just dont bother posting on them lol;) Although thats 3 times today lol;)

DeletedUser

Ummm what? Prolly should read forum rules guy above. Also what's IGN, seem to be posting a lot lately?

Baconator?

DeletedUser

Ummm what? Prolly should read forum rules guy above. Also what's IGN, seem to be posting a lot lately?

Baconator?

You know pointing out bad posts is a good thing, hmm not as evil as you think you our :lol: