"General" place?

DeletedUser

Just wondering in the .co.uk forum's do we not get a "General" place for us w1 players to just spam about random w1 things and so on? Please let me know mod. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Could've used a PM.

And there's the marketplace/offtopica section for non-TW related things.

DeletedUser

Could've used a PM.

And there's the marketplace/offtopica section for non-TW related things.

No but when more worlds open I think we need our own place for just random w1 chat. Not just off topic, like where we can talk about sigs (i like mine), or pics etc lol. Just wondering.

DeletedUser

No but when more worlds open I think we need our own place for just random w1 chat. Not just off topic, like where we can talk about sigs (i like mine), or pics etc lol. Just wondering.

Yup. That should go in the off-topic section. Or, unlike the .net forums, these ones seem to have sections related just to graphics etc etc.

DeletedUser

He is talking about a "General Discussion" forum for each world like in .net. I realise this is not .net but i think its a good idea. Discussions can be had about sigs and avatars, other threads like players pictures and polls relating to world 1 can go in general discussion

DeletedUser

He is talking about a "General Discussion" forum for each world like in .net. I realise this is not .net but i think its a good idea. Discussions can be had about sigs and avatars, other threads like players pictures and polls relating to world 1 can go in general discussion

Perhaps after there are a few more worlds, but when there is just one world, it's plain uneccessary when another forum section will do the job.

DeletedUser

As said before, this is not .net
This means that because it is a different team that is in charge of the game, things will be different, and you may not like the fact that things are different.

If they think something is a good idea, they might implement the idea, but at the moment, I don't feel that this idea is necessary. It took a long time for the .net forums to get a General Discussion subforum in each world forum. The reason for this is because they didn't "Need" the subforum, it was just a way to try and reduce some of the spam in the main world forums.

DeletedUser

Perhaps after there are a few more worlds, but when there is just one world, it's plain uneccessary when another forum section will do the job.

Yes but why wait? Why not do it now? If they wait and do it all at once, lagg might hit or it might go wrong? Surely bringing it in slowly will help? :icon_eek:

As said before, this is not .net
This means that because it is a different team that is in charge of the game, things will be different, and you may not like the fact that things are different.

If they think something is a good idea, they might implement the idea, but at the moment, I don't feel that this idea is necessary. It took a long time for the .net forums to get a General Discussion subforum in each world forum. The reason for this is because they didn't "Need" the subforum, it was just a way to try and reduce some of the spam in the main world forums.

I understand that and respect that however .net proved that it works :icon_idea: and this was mainly a suggestion/question so I guess it should have gone there :icon_rolleyes:. If they open it now it's easy to implent on every new forum that comes out. Get me? :)

I like how your siggys can be bigger :D

Hehe, nice you make that yourself? N/A FTW! :lol::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I understand that and respect that however .net proved that it works :icon_idea: and this was mainly a suggestion/question so I guess it should have gone there :icon_rolleyes:. If they open it now it's easy to implent on every new forum that comes out. Get me? :)

Not that it's particularly difficult to do in any case ;)

I think that they will probably wait a few worlds if they're going to implement this.

DeletedUser219

When theres only 1 or 2 worlds theres no point in seperating us, as its all for world one players at the moment.

DeletedUser54

I somewhat agree, it would be nice to have a general discussion forum but that will probably be a long time in the making :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I would liked it. It was where simple conversation cuold happen and no flames, which is always good.

DeletedUser

Some help.

Can someone tell me ,about the settings of this world ,or telling me where to find to read that?

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Just wondering in the .co.uk forum's do we not get a "General" place for us w1 players to just spam about random w1 things and so on? Please let me know mod. Thanks.

Right now there just isn't enough activity for that.