GFE vs LEGION

• Thread starter DeletedUser11547
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Who's next? You say that as if you have just proven something. 14 £20 bills? Oh my god, you have £280(approx)?! I can't believe my eyes, you are so rich it's unbelievable. Also, your photographic skill is unbelievable too, being able to re arrange a few items and take pictures of them. I WANT TO BE YOU SO BAD.

I bet you pull well with the ladies too, sii? ;)

Look this kid 280 quid that was just 3 hours work son LOOOL thats the day i got all 3 of those air jordans which are 135£ each what are you sayin kid you looking stupid as hell quit typin and hypin and lets get to that skypin this kids broke LOOL

he don't want those sort of problems you all seen that LOOOL he aint got a penny to his name xD damnn false claimer lemme screen shot that

kid don't have 1 clue whats going right now that i assure you he just made an assumption and got made looking stupid as hell the fact is you broke now i know cos if you was about that money you would have hit me^ on skype straight away and hit that cam^

All am gonna say is don't come at me if you ain't about it yourself cos at the end of the day your the 1 looking stupid FACTS my girls know nothing but bandz right this one is done. another body bag to the body block :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The kid tried sidebusting for his tribe and got made looking stupid for the false claiming and now don't want those problems on skype how you gonna come at someone call them broke basically more or less and say they live with there moms but you don't wanna cam up and show money...:icon_rolleyes:

Im dead LOOOL

FACTS.

I can sit here play better than you on this game also have a social life and get paid more than you by miles FACT

And again "Bet you get plenty of girls" i sure do am a decent looking carribean mix like i said if u want to get in my buisness lets dash the forums and skype

DeletedUser12541

Why do you keep speaking in 3rd person? You gangsta "blud"? I have heard off multiple people that getting touched up by old men is paid well, seems that you vouch for that fella.

Why do you want me to join you on skype? Are you going to try get freaky with me? No thanks mate, I don't go that way :)

You can play better than me? That's great to hear.. I will have to give your mum a call to give you that gold star that you deserve! We are all proud!

DeletedUser

Why do you keep speaking in 3rd person? You gangsta "blud"? I have heard off multiple people that getting touched up by old men is paid well, seems that you vouch for that fella.

Why do you want me to join you on skype? Are you going to try get freaky with me? No thanks mate, I don't go that way :)

You can play better than me? That's great to hear.. I will have to give your mum a call to give you that gold star that you deserve! We are all proud!

Funny thing he didn't deny the fact he is broke and didn't deny the fact i get paid more than him LOOOL

After this reply i don't even need to reply to you anymore you already been done clearly you dont want to show that money because you don't have any to flexx simple as you already know u dont want those problems.

This guy talking about people been touched up n stuff something wrong with you son smack yourself LMFAO and here is a fact

When people on here or anywhere else on the web get mouthy call someone broke or claim they live with there mom but then get asked to cam up and show money there always first excuse to back out of it is "Your gay you wanna cam up with another guy" same old story line never changes basically a plee saying i dont want to look stupid FACT

He don't wanna cam up because he got squatters rights LOOL some skinny guy that slides through letter boxes LMFAO

Now get out of this thread you unknown

Back on topic who is winning the war stats plz

DeletedUser12541

I told you, I want to be you. You clearly are a respected member of the society who everybody admires.

You're not going to reply anymore? I think that will make quite a few of us happy, so to everyone reading, your welcome!

On top of this, with all of your "experience" how don't you know how to get the stats?

Sit down.

DeletedUser

Someone is broke :s

What is your ingame name? lemme laugh at you real quick

I said i wasn't going to reply to you i didn't say i would stop posting here although i kinda broke the i wouldn't reply thing but regardless where your money at? u dont wanna show your box tv or something LOOL

u probbaly still rocking them windows 90s n stuff whilst we got that touch screen laptops

last thing are u gonna make me sit down? we can book a speed round if u want ;) lets see how that goes for ya

I wanna see YOU make me sit down ill even pay PP right here and now to see u make me sit down on this game

DeletedUser12541

Why do you need my in game name? If you must know, I am frankblood. Mad?

Speed? Not my style. The thought of spending a prolonged amount of time directly in front of the pc doesn't do much for me.

DeletedUser

Why do you need my in game name? If you must know, I am frankblood. Mad?

Speed? Not my style. The thought of spending a prolonged amount of time directly in front of the pc doesn't do much for me.

Not mad at all neither am i suprised but if your frank blood you just contradicted yourself on everything your playing multiple worlds with huge accounts. so now who looks stupid LOOOL

I don't sit in front of my pc all day neither i got money to make and damnnn i make it good. :D

Infact now that u repeated the same stuff you said above about moms house where do u live what do you do i got my own house i got my own well earnt money what you got son? don't say non my business i answered your questions without problems cos i know who i am and what im about.

First thing this kid says "I dont need to explain myself over a game to anyone" nah u right u don't no one does but goes to show after u come at me for apparently been broke then ducking me means you know your ahsamed of what u do etc FACT

DeletedUser

This is the funniest thread I've read for ages. Top marks to all involved.

DeletedUser12541

Why not mail your disgust to me in game, do it in great depth ;)

See, I lied, I have never played any other server on any other name. Please teach me you pro! After all, we know how amazing you are at this game and life right?

DeletedUser12389

When I seen this had 3 pages I was thinking "Oh something's happened in the war". Little did I know there was a b*tch fight going on.

DeletedUser

This is the funniest thread I've read for ages. Top marks to all involved.

U heard that turnip above guys banging on about men touching other men up and talking about gangsters and talking stuff like "Blud" Its a fact most people take the mick of how others speak is because they was bullied in school or outside by those type of people so they think the only way not to get clapped up is get rough over the internet FACTS

Spoke nothing but facts this guy ain't coming at me with facts because he aint got shizz on me real life money house wise and game wise just another kid thats inflated his head bigger than jimmy neutrons

DeletedUser

Look he's on repeat already the troll is being trolled nothing else valid to say apart from the same stuff i think its one those guys from UWS i nobled a while back and he mad LMFAOOO

haha i know who it is now its one dips tryna troll me from another acc to get me banned because he told his friends he isn't gonna post no more because i bashed him bad on the forums LOOOL

One dips why do yourself like that LMFAOOO he gonna deny it tho but ik for a fact its him already been told

DeletedUser12541

Getting impatient for my replies now are we?

I told you who I am, if I told you any different you would question it.

I've had my fun here, go chew someone else's ear off about how brilliant your mummy's spare bedroom looks.

DeletedUser

Getting impatient for my replies now are we?

I told you who I am, if I told you any different you would question it.

I've had my fun here, go chew someone else's ear off about how brilliant your mummy's spare bedroom looks.

U mad because your girl jumped into my mommys bed more than captain jacksparrows jumped ships

u still ducking that cam up i see and again on repeat if your gonna be a forum troll be good at it if your going on repeat after a few lines then just quit whilst your ahead

now go walk on your knee caps to the shop or something forum peasant

one dips u mad cos i sniped all those nobles loool i would be too xD

DeletedUser12541

You're mother sleeps with women? Interesting, so you live with your lesbian mother, so I can only assume that you're dad left you when you were a mere swimmer in your mothers womb. Glad that someone else agrees how worthless you are there lad.

If the thought of nobling me lets you sleep at night, then feel free to say/think/dream/fantasize/make a film about it.

DeletedUser12541

Sorry, I did say about putting the pen down, but you're too easy and predictable.

DeletedUser

Whydidyourejoin????? Yawn!!! The more you blabber on the more I think volvic hit the nail on the head with his description of you. Found you quite entertaining at first (that aint a compliment btw) now its just boring.

I think by now we all get how good you are at tw and how much money you earn amd how superior your social life is compared to volvics blah blah blah.