GFE vs LEGION

• Thread starter DeletedUser11547
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You're mother sleeps with women? Interesting, so you live with your lesbian mother, so I can only assume that you're dad left you when you were a mere swimmer in your mothers womb. Glad that someone else agrees how worthless you are there lad.

If the thought of nobling me lets you sleep at night, then feel free to say/think/dream/fantasize/make a film about it.

What are you banging on about now man you crip walk on your elbows

i said my mothers bed you unsophisticated human you talking some next level shizz because your forehead is pregnant and you have the same facial structure as et

now be quiet ya somalian

DeletedUser

Whydidyourejoin????? Yawn!!! The more you blabber on the more I think volvic hit the nail on the head with his description of you. Found you quite entertaining at first (that aint a compliment btw) now its just boring.

I think by now we all get how good you are at tw and how much money you earn amd how superior your social life is compared to volvics blah blah blah.

don't sidebust for the guy its him who is bangin on about some next level stuff not me

end of the day he came at me talking false claims but can't back his stuff up

DeletedUser

Where ever Miss Longhorn is schools up please report to principal why's office class begins. now you was talking all this stuff about how i hide my "Looted" award i have been quite inactive on the account you may even ask my co.. however when the herb brothers are united and combined we get these sort of results

Not to mention its only 1Pm and we been lazy farming too :lol:

We also mint 200+ Coins a day now don't hate longhorn i might even win looter tonight or by next week but i can promise as soon as i hit 500K looter is always mine

Class dismissed

Looter of the dayPlunder the most resources in this world.
9.275.666 / 23.662.490

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4221

This has a funny feeling of uk2 about it. Due to this i predict GFE to win the world.

DeletedUser10100

Having played against G.F and alongside them on UK2 (Played Chevay, Robby the Lionheart, Captain Sharpe accounts, not at the same time lol) I believe G.F.E will be a tribe to stand til the end, they have ex-tribe mates across the world as it stands in A.F.A for one and If TC / G.F.E eventually go head to head then it'd be a pretty interesting war to watch.

Not blowing up too much smoke, but Anthrich and Lord Bladrick are very good players to which I would not underestimate. :)

DeletedUser12641

funny how things change,
i said this way back that gfe will be a force back when they were a small tribe and got laughed at,
looks like i was right back in the day to say such a thing,
this world is not all about tc and afa there is so much more in this world going to happen before anyone wins, all i know is that it will take a long long time if the players stick around :]

DeletedUser12021

this world is not all about tc and afa there is so much more in this world going to happen before anyone wins, all i know is that it will take a long long time if the players stick around :]

Whilst I really agree with you. I do have to say plenty make it all about TC and A.F.A.
Mainly instigated by A.F.A. poking up the other tribes TC being the great evil that has to be fought by all or the world is over.

Let me just say A.F.A. is far from innocent. Or rather say AFAmaze as they'll merge for certain. We already knew this before this was sent:

spurs all the way on 19.03. at 20:36
hello and good evening everyone.

some of you may know, some of you may not and some of you may be doogle.

we have been in talks with amaze for a while now to merge with us and bulster our numbers in this war with TC.

this seems to of took a big step forward now so i would like you all to be aware of what we hope to happen.

we will be staying put so no need to worry about anything like that.

were trying to slim down numbers so all can fit into one tribe by clearing up our internals ( have a few on the go atm ) and completing merges ( also a few on the go atm ).

this will really help in every way in this war with TC ( support,more nukes and more people singing from the same hymn sheet.

The council here will stay the same with a few additions from amaze that is tbc.

thank you all
and any questions or concerns please let any of the council know as we all talk about any problems and try to do the best for each and everyone of you sexy beasts ( and doogle ) .

The council
SATW.
smelly.
samuel.
howards.

Of course they have every right do. And it is a smart and natural move on their part. TCER did it too. But the other tribes disregard AFAmaze's plans; as their as "evil" as everyone's tribe out there. Every tribe wants to win after all.

And that's coming back to the point: this is not all about TC and A.F.A because now with the partial merge/shared bound between G.F.E. and LEGION a third big party arose making things a lot more interesting. G.F.E.-LEGION is at this moment allies with A.F.A., but will they still be the case in the future?

G.F.E.-LEGION has a large border with AFAmaze; and a very tiny border with TC. So expanding room is little besides going towards the rim. So maybe when AFAmaze finalized the merge they might been seen as a threat. Or on the other hand AFAmaze might not be inclined to let G.F.E-LEGION expand too much to expand towards the rim as that would be another big war to deal with after the AFAmaze - TC is over. Only the future will tell.

And then there are still Madmen, WSuP, EM, L~O~D, HOLY!, COA, NOMADS, Winter. What possible merges will come out of those? Or what will they do?

All by all UK16 is an interesting world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whilst I really agree with you. I do have to say plenty make it all about TC and A.F.A.
Mainly instigated by A.F.A. poking up the other tribes TC being the great evil that has to be fought by all or the world is over.

Let me just say A.F.A. is far from innocent. Or rather say AFAmaze as they'll merge for certain. We already knew this before this was sent:

spurs all the way on 19.03. at 20:36
hello and good evening everyone.

some of you may know, some of you may not and some of you may be doogle.

we have been in talks with amaze for a while now to merge with us and bulster our numbers in this war with TC.

this seems to of took a big step forward now so i would like you all to be aware of what we hope to happen.

we will be staying put so no need to worry about anything like that.

were trying to slim down numbers so all can fit into one tribe by clearing up our internals ( have a few on the go atm ) and completing merges ( also a few on the go atm ).

this will really help in every way in this war with TC ( support,more nukes and more people singing from the same hymn sheet.

The council here will stay the same with a few additions from amaze that is tbc.

thank you all
and any questions or concerns please let any of the council know as we all talk about any problems and try to do the best for each and everyone of you sexy beasts ( and doogle ) .

The council
SATW.
smelly.
samuel.
howards.

Of course they have every right do. And it is a smart and natural move on their part. TCER did it too. But the other tribes disregard AFAmaze's plans; as their as "evil" as everyone's tribe out there. Every tribe wants to win after all.

And that's coming back to the point: this is not all about TC and A.F.A because now with the partial merge/shared bound between G.F.E. and LEGION a third big party arose making things a lot more interesting. G.F.E.-LEGION is at this moment allies with A.F.A., but will they still be the case in the future?

G.F.E.-LEGION has a large border with AFAmaze; and a very tiny border with TC. So expanding room is little besides going towards the rim. So maybe when AFAmaze finalized the merge they might been seen as a threat. Or on the other hand AFAmaze might not be inclined to let G.F.E-LEGION expand too much to expand towards the rim as that would be another big war to deal with after the AFAmaze - TC is over. Only the future will tell.

And then there are still Madmen, WSuP, EM, L~O~D, HOLY!, COA, NOMADS, Winter. What possible merges will come out of those? Or what will they do?

All by all UK16 is an interesting world.

Great post! As a member of A.F.A sitting in the middle here does look very interesting with everything else going on around us. However i believe G.F.E will stay strong to their word and will not break our alliance until the war with TC is done. And i am certain A.F.A will do the same.
And yes there are a few other decent tribes like Madmen, EM and WSup that could certainly play a part in the 'big league'. However i do feel there aren't quite enough quality players in these tribes for them to stick around too long when one of the 'Big 3-4' come knocking. But merges could change that if the weaker players drop off while the 'good' players stick around.

DeletedUser10100

I agree ^^^^ Sadly there are too few experienced players on the RIMs, most are first timers or not experienced enough, I don't see alot of them learning quick enough to cope with the sheer numbers TC have to bring to the table.

DeletedUser5582

Just out of interest if Booky said, "right tomorrow UK16 will be split into 2 or 3 tribes pick your side and we will change the tribe settings for a day so you can all and then fight the final battle"

Would you go for it? Or would you rather have the existing tribe limit and the large number of tribes as is the case now?

DeletedUser10100

Basically offering to get this game into End game with two Tribes???

That would mean a South V North scenario with what say 100 - 150 Player tribe limit?? That would be interesting to say the least.

DeletedUser

I am personally not a fan of large tribe member limits. Usually tribes will try to fill a lot of these free spots when they become free. And lets be honest here, this is the UK servers, the quality is great, but there isn't enough of it. For large tribe limits.

But the all star 50 from A.F.A, Amaze, G.F.E, WSup Vs TC and Madmen. Would be the fight the UK servers will never forget, assuming silly fall outs and inactive's doesn't destroy a side.

DeletedUser

Just out of interest if Booky said, "right tomorrow UK16 will be split into 2 or 3 tribes pick your side and we will change the tribe settings for a day so you can all and then fight the final battle"

Would you go for it? Or would you rather have the existing tribe limit and the large number of tribes as is the case now?

would make things very interesting but i dont think much would change,
i would still see AFA/Amaze fighting against TC.
i like how things are at the minute. and although it seems this war may outlive most of us who play this world its certainly not been a dull one.

DeletedUser

G.F.E have a major part to play in this world and resent post would guess they see A.F.A and Amaze against TC what about G.F.E

They are a major tribe show them some respect.

lee again crumpy co player wugster

DeletedUser

What about G.F.E? You will have to ask them ;)

They will fight big wars soon no doubt. But with their positioning there is no especially 'smart' diplomacy. Everything is in their hands.