GFE vs LEGION

• Thread starter DeletedUser11547
  • Start date

DeletedUser

What about G.F.E? You will have to ask them ;)

They will fight big wars soon no doubt. But with their positioning there is no especially 'smart' diplomacy. Everything is in their hands.

DeletedUser

is up to them But all i see is current or ex A.F.A members going on about them and TC.

and not showing G.F.E the respect they have gained.

Again grumpy coplayer (lee)

DeletedUser10100

Looking at A.F.A and G.F.E and the past world history alot of them have played together in tribes so although separate that won't last Amaze, A.F.A, G.F.E will all eventually combine.

DeletedUser

i love how people are already trying to get GFE to turn on AFA/Amaze,
There has been several comments already saying what? we dont respect them? or that when AFA and AMAZE merge were too much of a threat?

were allied with GFE
we will remain allied with GFE

theres your respect

DeletedUser12021

were allied with GFE
we will remain allied with GFE

theres your respect

That's as much true as saying back in the day the alliance between TC and AFA would remain.

It's simply impossible. Saying otherwise would just be lying. The win conditions are as next:
[Win Condition - 99% Dominance after 200 days]

War between GFE-LEGION and AFAmaze is inevitable due the win conditions. Unless another super merge happens between AFAmaze and GFE-LEGION, which is improbable if you ask me; as the tribe limit is 50; and we're talking about about 4 tribes; together containing 170 members at this moment.

or that when AFA and AMAZE merge were too much of a threat?

That is not what I've said exactly. What I said earlier bassicaly came to the fact TC was portraited as the big evil; mainly by AFA, in this world after the merge between TC-ER as we became big. Many tribes were convinced with that argument to start seeing as the enemy to kill. That argument is/was understandable.
What I'm saying is now due the merge of AFAmaze, this is no longer true; as you guys are as evil as us and as a big threat as us. ;)

Now about AFAmaze and GFE-LEGION and AFAmaze being a sort of a threat to them:

Logics here are simple really. AFAmaze will merge, that's public knowledge by now. GFE-Legion shares a larger border with AFAmaze then TC. That is just a fact. It limits the growth potential of GFE-Legion as their allied with you guys; thus can't advance on that large border. On the other side is the rim. As the world is closed, there is little growth potential there.

Let's say the alliance between AFAmaze and GFE-LEGION will stand ; there are two possibilities. Both in disfavor of GFE-LEGION.

Let us say the war of AFAmaze against TC will by won by AFAmaze, which is one of the possibilities. This would be hugely in the advantage of AFAmaze due the restricted growth potential of GFE-LEGION due the alliance. AFAmaze would have more continents in the world (viewed from the center); on the east-west line between K34-35 and K44-45, thus having a bigger proportion of the world. In this game; size does matter.

On the other possibility, TC winning the war against AFAmaze, and GFE-LEGION sticking to the alliance. That'd be hugely a disadvantage to GFE-LEGION too; as in this situation TC would have more continents in the world (also viewed from the center. This on the same east-west line between K34-35 - K44-45.

This is simple logics. No-one can really deny the fact having extra continents is a huge benefit. As you're an experienced player Spurs/Toydolls, you do realize this all to well even when trying to act innocent once again. ;)

So yes, in that way the merge between AFA and Amaze is sort of a threat to GFE-LEGION for their own future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see where your coming from and yes size does matter ( why my missus is always pissed at me i guess ).
no no im not trying to come over all innocent.

We all know why the alliance with TC and AFA was cancelled and that was to tie in with AFA cancelling with ER.

But us being allied with GFE will not force them back to the rim as were happy to Share TC with them hahaha ( oh man i sound like such an arse there hahah ).

DeletedUser12021

The war between TC and AFA and the loss of the alliance is just a result of the end goal of the game. Politics are only on the background

But us being allied with GFE will not force them back to the rim as were happy to Share TC with them hahaha ( oh man i sound like such an arse there hahah ).

With a noble limit of 50 (at least I think it's 50), that'd be very hard to do. ;)
Oh don't be mistaken though. I hate the noble distance limit :p

DeletedUser10100

29hrs and 10 Mins Daluicis :) Which really, really sucks.

DeletedUser12641

man o man what a turn around, cant believe this read,
i might be missing something but how did tc get that message spurs sent about the merge,
that is the only thing i would be worried about,
looks like the handbags are out now DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DeletedUser

By the same account that left AFA that daluicis nobled, not rocket science :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser12021

We already know it before that. :)
Just ask spurs about the mail I send him a few days before that particular mail I pasted here, mentioning the merge.

DeletedUser12641

well i will believe it when i see it,
nothing has happened yet between either side
takes alot of trust to merge two big tribes and work

DeletedUser

its like merging peanut butter with jam.
to me it works and tastes great.
to others its horrible.

crunchy or smooth?

DeletedUser12541

If i was you i would do a lot of research. let me educate you ya unsophisticated forum peasant class begins.

My stats http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk16/index.php?page=player&id=624360

When i joined this world.

You got a lot to learn about me but all this hype talk don't work with me. and you said lets see when we get closer? by then ill be either top 10 or rank1 FACT i haven't played this world 2 months and im almost hitting 100K not to mention i left my account inactive for 4 days LOOL! U CANT COME AT MEEEEEE ok now for the obi wan knobi guy

You asked for my name right and to man up? my name is clearly this what have i gotta hide for? LOOOL u kidding me right? it was players like me who taught half of you how to play this stuff back in the day.. so stop getting loud son quit ya noise and lets settle this ingame simples.

damn rookies tapdancing on there keyboards to boost there self esteam but still end up looking stupid

*Ahem* http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk16/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=624360&type=&pn=-1

DeletedUser10100

^^^^^ Well done! Your really observant! He's quit! Obviously a Start-up Player who can outgrow pretty much anyone V quickly, but quits after a few months due to boredom.

Since you like pointing out the obvious and jump on everyones else posts, lets see your Stats!! That may gain you some credibility from comments you keep making.

DeletedUser12541

What do I want credibility for? I'd rather remain anonymous, keeps you wondering. But just to say, I'm not M14 EBR if you catch my drift ;)