Gians Vs Urban (if anybody cares :P)

DeletedUser7217

Not quite cody I never knew u still had access but has your guy got the trusted member status? No? That's unlucky

DeletedUser7217

Forgive me, I do not really understand:
1) in what way are you "not on W4 anymore"?
2) in what way have Hybrid "mass recruited K36"?

1) set my account to delete (not anymore, some people just missed me too much)
2) everybody in top 20 not in gians/o.o has been asked to join

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7708

Thanks nobobdy happy to still have you on board I appreciate players like you who dont leave there tribe high and dry wondering were that player is at you at least were going to let us know.

On a further note

Lol cody.....

DeletedUser2154

The mighty Peaces runs away, pffft, now theres a shocker, not

DeletedUser

Thanks nobobdy happy to still have you on board I appreciate players like you who dont leave there tribe high and dry wondering were that player is at you at least were going to let us know.

On a further note

Lol cody.....

Funny peaces, Isn't that what you've just done. Left gains high and dry to join FATE

DeletedUser7708

ZzZz if you cant see the bigger picture of all of this m8 then thats your foolish mistake and I will gladly leave you in the dark on this one so you can make Gians feel like there left behind. Trust me they know better : )

You guys so quickly forget how Cody left you behind I remember this I can probably pull up the old posts of when cody quit via old skype chat I viewed for what 2 months straight? You guys were very angry at cody and turned your backs on him. It wasnt until I made an army camp and named it after cody that you all decided to welcome him back with open arms if I woulda never made that AC and named it after him there would still be no cody in Urban and you all would still look at cody the way you did when he left you.... Quite ironic isnt it that you only like someone when they decide to jump in there and help this just goes to show you the lack of loyalty your members have to you the members of Gians as well as my most trusted in =fate= are still under active coordination through myself and another undisclosed member soon we will show for it.

Peaces

DeletedUser7217

Cody don't listen to whatever mails I have sent you. Gians are noobs, thats why I quit. They completely hid me leaving , made the whole tribe believe that i was still there. Billy is playing 2 accounts including mine

DeletedUser

ZzZz if you cant see the bigger picture of all of this m8 then thats your foolish mistake and I will gladly leave you in the dark on this one so you can make Gians feel like there left behind. Trust me they know better : )

You guys so quickly forget how Cody left you behind I remember this I can probably pull up the old posts of when cody quit via old skype chat I viewed for what 2 months straight? You guys were very angry at cody and turned your backs on him. It wasnt until I made an army camp and named it after cody that you all decided to welcome him back with open arms if I woulda never made that AC and named it after him there would still be no cody in Urban and you all would still look at cody the way you did when he left you.... Quite ironic isnt it that you only like someone when they decide to jump in there and help this just goes to show you the lack of loyalty your members have to you the members of Gians as well as my most trusted in =fate= are still under active coordination through myself and another undisclosed member soon we will show for it.

Peaces

Where did you get 2 months from?

Urban Bi! 08th June 2010 - 16:39:29 136,895
Bi! Urban 23rd June 2010 - 23:12:18 213,900

Looks to me more like 2 weeks. And i'd really like to see those posts from skype.

So you're running =FATE= now aswell as Gians?
Does the Duke of =FATE= know about you deposing him?

Just wonder how the old members of FM that joined you just last week feel about you taking over half the villages out of Gians from K46 to a different tribe.

DeletedUser

HYBRID decided to join the party recently :) =FATE= are included as many ex gians have fled there

Side 1:
Tribes: HYBRID
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Gians =FATE=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 0
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 143,248
Side 2: 0
Difference: 143,248

chart

Going good so far :)

DeletedUser7708

I didnt say cody was in Bi! for two months you dope I was stating I was in your skype and tribe forums for 2 months. I am not deposing anyone so you can make your silly remarks but truth has it cody bailed on you guys you guys said forget you cody all the way up until your tribe was in turmoil and I had made an AC and you all went crying for codys help after he offered it due to me naming the AC after him. Quite frankly raqel what part of Urban have you ever had in it you were a nobody up until lately.

DeletedUser

You never stop to think that you only see what you are meant to see?

So you making an AC in Cody's name is the reason he came back to Urban? What could he do in Urban that he couldn't in Bi!

I don't claim to be a big part of Urban. Just don't like people talking trash.

Nice to think that you regard me as somebody now though. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

DeletedUser7708

So you making an AC in Cody's name is the reason he came back to Urban? What could he do in Urban that he couldn't in Bi!

Nice to think that you regard me as somebody now though. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Cody was the whole reason your tribe is anything mentionable right now...... Your tribe was in turmoil you werent even retaliating in attacks or anything after Craic went inactive. If I recall you were the ones talking trash about something we are doing when Cody had done the same thing but in a less noble manner here we have perfectly good reasons for why we are merging that do not include defecting as one of them. Think to yourself.... Why would Gians Merge with =fate= they provide no great defensive positioning to hide beneath them so its not like were running and hiding as I am pretty sure I am stationary on my map unless I noble someone. So what is the reasons for all of this? All will soon be revealed in due time as the same goes for Tribal wars if you cant see the bigger picture then your looking at the wrong photograph so to speak.

DeletedUser7708

Also how can you say I never stopped to think I only seen what you wanted me to see if that was the case Sexylinzi and a couple other members would still be apart of Urban. If I was only meant to see then how did Cody become so weak minded into me tricking him about other people being spys and start randomly kicking players. All around the same time this happened Craic went inactive and cody bailed out from you guys. So no only is cody the reason you guys are anything mentionable right now but at one time cody was the reason for why you were all in Turmoil as well.

DeletedUser

seems to be more jaw-jaw than war-war lately
Side 1:
Tribes: Gians =FATE=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Urban
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 3