Gians Vs Urban (if anybody cares :P)

DeletedUser

You sound as though you've got your head screwed on right Matt. Will look forward to seeing FM members popping up around me :icon_twisted:

I'll take that as a compliment lol. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Whether you do or you don't is up to you but its probably not needed as it's pretty obvious:

peaces runs gains in to the ground
FATE offer the bigger players from gains a place, on the basis that the others will be let in later
The smaller players get abandoned and left in gains
The bigger players get settled in FATE and soon forget about their old tribe mates

Just about sums it up in four lines

DeletedUser

But there are bigger players than myself in Gians at the moment.

DeletedUser3489

this is an email that peaces has sent people, i think it shows his attitude on a lot of things

Peaces on 21.07. at 03:42
I want everyone to be 100% honest I have been getting various oppinions from players within our trusted group about making a new tribe a new start as they dont like fate or in particular dont like talon or his leadership. If this is the majority of peoples oppinions I will follow you where ever. However I think I will take a seat as a leader until I can figure out everythign I did wrong and what I must do to not mess things up in the future if that is how you feel that I have messed up alot of stuff and like I said be honest. If you feel this is still the right move say so as well and I will take all the Peaces bashings from players as the outcome of being a leader and having to make those kinds of decisions which I am totally okay because the only oppinions that matter to me are yours my most loyal friends/tribesmates.

Let me know your thoughts on this I did do alot of work to get us into fate and although Gians has taken a blow that they might never come up with players like Isle of man Gians bashing or in other words Peaces bashing ( Also I am pretty sure he was a spy for Urban ) we still have a future and even if that future includes being Rimmed I am all for it to the end.

Peaces

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3489

lets clarify something. peaces took half the tribe and dumped them into the middle of a load of enemy villages by joining fate. now if he was such a good leader he wouldn't have done this. he tells people not to take barb villages, but look at his stats, all barbs or internal nobles.

DeletedUser7217

Peaces is an awful leader and Gians was/is a terrible tribe.

There I summed it up in 1 line.

I tried to start running the tribe - trying to get everyone Skype, for the fun and to increase activity, but nobody was bothered. Even the yellows/reds were still not kicked / up for nobling when I join the council. That is when I decided to just quit. The only time the tribe really springs up (individual players) is when someone has an incomming, but they cannot be bothered to check times, post them, post the incomming speed or when Billy left the tribe as a joke, at that time I had a friend (doomdealer) whose tribe I liked, and should have joined along with Tipster and Eddy. With support Gians just scream "OMgz I haz incomming in like 3 hours, pl0x support !" and the teams were even worst. Only 3 people out of about 10 in my team were active, I tried a roll call, Peaces said - send everyone a mail, is that really the whole point of forum roll calls? I knew about the merge about a week before I quit, it was really pointless - a lot of people who went did not deserve to go.

Peaces you are one of the worst leaders I played with except for 01 - Pegasus (Allana)

DeletedUser

I don't envy anyone who runs a tribe as some players are only in a tribe for defence and don't contribute much if at all. Gians made it to rank 12? and that can be viewed as a modicum of success, but suffered from a lack of input by the sounds of it. People do play this for fun and they don't belong in a top 10 tribe if they aren't prepared to put a significant amount of time in.

Now that alot of the active members have moved to =FATE= i can see the Gians side starting to fold pretty soon.

Time will tell how =FATE= fair aswell.

DeletedUser3489

any tribe has players who put in a lot of time and effort and others that don't for what ever reason. gians was in a fairly strong position and therefore the merger wasn't needed, information not shared. so that was bad leadership by peaces. but then peaces thinks that he's a fantastic leader.

gians as a tribe is dead now because of the merger. a merger that really shouldn't have happened because of it's position in the ranking.

DeletedUser

any tribe has players who put in a lot of time and effort and others that don't for what ever reason. gians was in a fairly strong position and therefore the merger wasn't needed, information not shared. so that was bad leadership by peaces. but then peaces thinks that he's a fantastic leader.

gians as a tribe is dead now because of the merger. a merger that really shouldn't have happened because of it's position in the ranking.

Agree with you on that, but there are times when things need to be done behind closed doors.

As for the merger, i don't see it as one. More like the more active members the were in Gians and also a few from FM jumping ship to =FATE= to get some bigger players as backing.

If it was a proper merger between the tribes then you would see players moving both ways to strengthen what could be percieved as the weaker tribe and bring better coordination on certain fronts.

As M4GP1EM4TT has stated he is prepared to set up FM again if what he was told would happen doesn't. I commend him on that. He feels a sense of responsibility to the members he took to Gians which is rare in these times of anonymity on the 'net.

DeletedUser3489

just to make the point gians did not merge into fate at all. as you say they're would have been movement both ways. this was peaces looking after himself and nothing else. we else do it. but then his thinking is clear from the email that i put up. he's joined fate and now wants to move back again. i wouldn't be in a tribe with him in it now, especially if he was in any kind of leadership position. he'll work to his own benefit only

DeletedUser7708

Lol @ all of you gocking over this. Like talon said we could shed some light on this all but whats the point go ahead and waste more valuable time of your life on me I appreciate that I am that important to your daily roll on things to put me into your schedule.

Much Love

Peaces

DeletedUser7217

Peaces, shut up, you are an awful leader, no matter what you say, you lead the tribe poorly and I think most people were encouraged to carry on by james, billy and me, infact a lot of people were annoyed when I left and to keep the tribe going you lied when one of you had my account

DeletedUser3489

Lol @ all of you gocking over this. Like talon said we could shed some light on this all but whats the point go ahead and waste more valuable time of your life on me I appreciate that I am that important to your daily roll on things to put me into your schedule.

Much Love

Peaces

yet again lying, hiding information etc

the truth is that he can't back his claims up at all

DeletedUser

Much Love

Peaces

Well you guys may have some master plan going on that will crash the whole of the internet in it's cunning execution, but i don't really care. The rest of Gians that didn't move over (or didn't get offered the chance to) will just be easier to roll over.

DeletedUser7217

That's just stupidity, not skill level :D but then the only defensive move they are taught at gians is dodging :D

DeletedUser

That's just stupidity, not skill level :D but then the only defensive move they are taught at gians is dodging :D

Shame Patches O'Houlihan wasn't around to teach them the other 4 needed skills.

Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge!

To be honest i've not seen much if any dodging so far, but i'm not up against alot of them.