Gibberish

DeletedUser9170

Are you blind or something?!
hell no his not :) right ade?

the best is gix his an all rounder meaning is the best in rankings leading the best tribe having everything awesome :)
eh ade beat that never!:)
:)

DeletedUser

the best is gix his an all rounder meaning is the best in rankings leading the best tribe having everything awesome :)

EvoL has held rank 1 for the longest period of time. Nevertheless, congratulations to W.A.R for taking it off us.

Whats my name??? when are you going to face me btw? :3

DeletedUser

Well we are goin to beat that holding rank 1 position for long time:)
ah well i said after exams and you know who is on the line :) ha ha ha :)

I don't think W.A.R are suddenly superior to EvoL due to a points increase to take rank 1, so soon after overtaking us. Much volatily remains between the top two ranks, with a lot of intimidating talent on both sides. I suppose each tribe has their noobs too, its just a regret that W.A.R's one can come onto this forum to shame them with nonsensical codswallop such as the bold claims that WATS MY NAME??? will defeat me after his exams but he can't do so now because of his exams... (apparently, he hasn't considered that I have exams too, but you don't see me being a wuss).

DeletedUser9170

Shiny villas:) dw about them:)

ah yea there noobs on both side of tribe in war as you say is me and in evol?you:)
well exams hmm . . . Life is really important you know i have to pass really well so i have to study really hard . . . I will be the who will take care of my parents . . . And dad too is serious about this.
well reason i cant fight you now is dad keeps taking the laptop away from me thats why:(
like now im using my phone . . . It sucks you know.
well you are having exams lucky you get to have your laptop with you and your freedom:)
and points do show alot of statistic like you guys evol has been there since start and we just came over took you guys and now leading showing our growth is better than yours we are aggressive than you meaning better:)

DeletedUser3060

ah yea there noobs on both side of tribe in war as you say is me and in evol?you:)
well exams hmm . . . Life is really important you know i have to pass really well so i have to study really hard . . . I will be the who will take care of my parents . . . And dad too is serious about this.
well reason i cant fight you now is dad keeps taking the laptop away from me thats why:(
well you are having exams lucky you get to have your laptop with you and your freedom:)
and points do show alot of statistic like you guys evol has been there since start and we just came over took you guys and now leading showing our growth is better than yours we are aggressive than you meaning better:)

It'll be interesting to see if you lot can hold rank 1 for as long as evol did. At least evols noobs are lovable (being one of those lovable noobs myself I should know :3).

DeletedUser

By that logic, every single one of W.A.R is inferior to me because they have less points than me, and the fact that players like GIXXER have at many points, been larger than me, are irrelevant currently. I'm also rank 1 ODA, which makes me the most aggressive player on UK10, does that mean you're all going to be kittens compared to me? I think not.

I'm not sure you're even capable of formulating a proper argument tbh. I sincerely hope their are not more like you in W.A.R.

DeletedUser

As a proud member of W.A.R, I would like to say that Evol have held rank 1 for a very long time and have done remarkably well so far, and no doubt will continue to do so.

We have pipped them for a few days. There's not a lot in it in fairness, and I wouldn't be suprised to see it yo-yo a bit before the tribal lock. I do hope we can maintain for as long as Evol have had it, but as I say there's not a massive amount in it.

As the great Notorious BIG once said, "More Money, More Problems", and so I say, " More Points, More Trouble". :icon_biggrin:

I'll put the whiskey away soon, I swear....

DeletedUser9170

Are you saying your the only star player in your tribe and the rest suck?
well in war . . . You know :)

DeletedUser

Are you saying your the only star player in your tribe and the rest suck?
well in war . . . You know :)

I certainly would say I'm a good enough player, yes, my tribe don't suck, but obviously everyone in EvoL isn't going to be as good as me, but the same holds true for all other tribes, its nothing to do with what account is in which tribe, the fact of the matter is the rank, and obviously, being rank 1, there are very few that can therefore match up to you in both skill and size. Though being rank 1 doesn't necessarily mean you are the most skilled in the world, however.

DeletedUser

Nope, both my eyes function correctly and it's not possible for Ade to be the best if I have an account on the world, which I now do. Therefore I'm the bestest without even playing.

DeletedUser9902

evol are good, i was going to join them but didnt let me in cause the main player of the account wasnt the one who asked, beauty and the beast is very very good