Girls Girls Girls

DeletedUser8109

So good people of W5, what have you made of the fillies on this world. How do you rate them and which ones would you give the thumbs up to or the thumbs down. I find most of the females very feisty and a lot more outspoken than the guys.

Here are my top 5

BORNSURVIVIOR - Been with her in tribes for over 2 years. We were on W3 together and then stuck it out here on W5. A real team player and all round lovely person.

DAMMO - Hated me and that made me laugh so I'd wind her up more. She gave as good as she got and attacked me relentlessly on the battlefield.

SPARKS - Feisty and opinionated and I didn't want her to leave this world.

BETTY BOO - We were in CHOP!! together and she was a lovely and helpful person.

THE SPECTRE - It's a pity she blocked me after only 2 messages as I think she's funny. Maybe she realised that I was funnier than her, got jealous and hit the button. Attacked me for quite some time in K66.

DeletedUser

So good people of W5, what have you made of the fillies on this world. How do you rate them and which ones would you give the thumbs up to or the thumbs down

If i'm allowed to be shallow i'd say "no idea" because i've not seen many piccies! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser8109

That's such a male answer Phroppy. I'd make it a stipulation that every player had their pic on their profile. But I would guess that the mingers would put a much more attractive photo up!!

DeletedUser

Heh, the only two girls that I know on uk5 are you and Laramay and I must congratulate you both for the good job you`re doing.