GIXXER HAS LEFT THE BUILDING....

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Greetings to all of UK2, my friends and foes alike :).

I am confirming what many players have been speculating over the past couple of weeks, that GiXxer™ is finally quiting UK2. There are many reasons, and the most important one is because of my family commitments, and real life outside of TW. I no longer have the time and effort required to successfully run a 400+ villa account, and to manufacture the ingame propaganda which i love so much.

Other ingame reasons are many and varied, and i have many enemies ;) but more so, the reason is, late world does not appeal to me. At this time, the not so great players climb the ranks, as they internal inactive/quit accounts, and barb munch their way to no.1. For me, all the truely skilled and fun players have already left uk2. Sadly, I shall join them, but will remain on UK7 untill my cold turkey is completed, lol!

i would like to wish all the remaining players and tribes the very best, my enemies peace, and may all your final fighting days be enjoyable ones. I hope i contributed and left my mark on UK2.
P.S Have fun fighting over my villas, theres a lot of clearing to be done! ^ ^

Yours respectfully, GiXxer

DeletedUser

P.S Have fun fighting over my villas, theres a lot of clearing to be done!
stylish gixx i love it...good luck with rl gixxer and hope to see you around, if your keen i would have you co me on w53....skype mehhhh lol'zzzzz

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go Gixxer, was hoping you'd join W~A~R, theyd disband in two weeks :lol:

Best of luck on UK7, I'll see you there when I start.

DeletedUser3371

All the best Gixxer. You are going out on top, so simply, congrats for that. Enjoy RL when you get back to it and I hope we will face each other again so I can redress the score. Perhaps as early as W7. :icon_wink:

Best regards ....... er , mate?

DeletedUser

At this time, the not so great players climb the ranks, as they internal inactive/quit accounts, and barb munch their way to no.1. For me, all the truely skilled and fun players have already left uk2.

So true, it happens on all worlds. Barb munching .. :icon_rolleyes:

Very boring if you ask me ..

Anyways it was good to be in P.D with you gix, aswell as being on the opposite side :icon_razz:

Take care

DeletedUser8697

Was looking forward to working with you. Good luck in RL.

DeletedUser

See ya boss.

I remembers savin ya in K32 when ya had been rimmed by JesterInc and POR. Stackin ya villa and gettin all those pallis in there...happy days.

I think you showed true skill to come back from there to be a dominant force on UK2 without ever having been in a dominant tribe.

I hate to think what a monster you would have been if you would have been in Team or Dogs from day 1...scary.

Ken

DeletedUser

Bye Gixxer.

I never got to throw any spears at you and now it looks like I still wont.

Best of luck in RL.

DeletedUser

but more so, the reason is, late world does not appeal to me. At this time, the not so great players climb the ranks, as they internal inactive/quit accounts, and barb munch their way to no.1.

95% of your account was built on barbs and internals gixxer, sooooooo, your right about the not so great players growing there accounts this way :)

#DiSturBiA-666# (455|326) K34 8,640 Abandoned GIXXER [P.D] 2010-09-01 18:36:37

Multiplied by many. Use a spoiler in future.
AI.

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
^^Theres always one :icon_rolleyes:

See ya boss.

I remembers savin ya in K32 when ya had been rimmed by JesterInc and POR. Stackin ya villa and gettin all those pallis in there...happy days.
Ken

haha! they were great days Ken, we fought so many battles together! remember, the sword, the sword! i wasnt rimmed tho, i restarted. my ego couldnt handle it when jester.inc nobled two of my 3 villas :/
that restart set me months back, and i nobled everyone, and everything that i could to recover. if you were yellow on the board or on TW map, Gixxer was having you, tribe mate or not!

Thanks to those who have nice words for me, this is a goodbye topic, not have a last flame at Gix topic :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

We haven't really had any dealings but I still wish you all the best.
It's not nice when any player has to leave after putting in as much effort as the top few hundred have.

Thanks to those who have nice words for me, this is a goodbye topic, not have a last flame at Gix topic :icon_biggrin:

That should be respected by all.

DeletedUser

Hmmm all the "good players" have left heh!? Or just the "minute men" who cannot hack winning a world...

Good-bye and good luck to you,the best players on the world wish you the best as you give up your claim to rule the world.

P.S. if you just wanted to say good-bye that would have been fine,but expect flames when you dis-respect every other player left on this world...classy. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ALL THAT COMING FROM THE 20 SECOND's MAN LOL'zzzz
Name: frizzy
Tribe: None
Villages: 0
Average points per village: 0
Tribe Changes: 5
Conquers: 149 (+77-72)
Best Rank: 39
06th November 2009
Most Points: 481,269
12th August 2010
Most Villages: 71
17th July 2010
OD Rank: .
(0 score)
OD Attack Rank: .
(0 score)
OD Defense Rank: .
(0 score)
Profile: In-game profile

still a nobody trying to be a somebody...

DeletedUser

:lol: Ah still a simple-minded flamer. You've not got a clue what I do on this world.:icon_idea:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Theres always two :icon_wink:

Hmmm all the "good players" have left heh!? Or just the "minute men" who cannot hack winning a world...

Good-bye and good luck to you,the best players on the world wish you the best as you give up your claim to rule the world.

P.S. if you just wanted to say good-bye that would have been fine,but expect flames when you dis-respect every other player left on this world...classy. :icon_rolleyes:

you are a good player? and you represent all the other, good players?

DeletedUser

Yep and I'm still here helping my tribe daily. :icon_wink: And I'll be here next year as well...

I cannot speak for everyone else in this world. But if your asking me if I think there are better players on this world than you and easy...well yes,yes I do. I'd ask you to prove me wrong but...well you know. :lol:

DeletedUser

Many good players have left, certainly most of the top players. But in their place have risen new stars, to play alongside those that remain.

And before anyone flames me for being a barb munching internal eating noob, yup I am. :lol:

DeletedUser

Glad to hear you haven't changed ;)
Only joking, Big Man - ya knows which part of your post I'm referring to, many may misinterpret!

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
And I'll be here next year as well...

Well, hopefully your RL wont become more important then a game

I cannot speak for everyone else in this world.

Well then please dont.

But if your asking me if I think there are better players on this world than you..

No, i havent asked you if there were better players on the world, i asked were you a good player...? Indeed, I havent said anywhere in this thread, that I myself are a good player.
All you are doing, is debating and flaming a successful and respected player as he exits the world he influenced and loved so much.

DeletedUser

At this time, the not so great players climb the ranks, as they internal inactive/quit accounts, and barb munch their way to no.1. For me, all the truely skilled and fun players have already left uk2. Sadly, I shall join them, but will remain on UK7 untill my cold turkey is completed, lol!

No I'm debating/flamming a successful "start-up" player who is quitting and on the way out commented that basically everyone still on this world is not that good. I'm a great player Gixxer,perhaps one day I can show you. I've found and maintain a great balance of RL and TW,that has worked for almost 3yrs now. :icon_wink:

How about you show abit of humility and say," I apologize for my un-kind words,and just want to say good-bye and good luck to those left." Then I could apologize for flamming you and you can leave the world with a bit more class. Or you can just stand by your "all the skilled-players are gone from this world" and leave in a shadow of discontent.