GIXXER HAS LEFT THE BUILDING....

DeletedUser

All the 'skilled players' who couldnt hack it. Theres still plenty of skilled players here.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
For me, all the truely skilled and fun players have already left uk2.

I posted a personal journey , not facts as you see them.

At this time, the not so great players climb the ranks, as they internal inactive/quit accounts, and barb munch their way to no.1.

This is a true statement, is it not?

commented that basically everyone still on this world is not that good.

Never made such any such comment.

"just want to say good-bye and good luck to those left."

This is the only true fact you have posted. Indeed, yet again, good-bye and good luck to those who respect me.

Or you can just stand by your "all the skilled-players are gone from this world" and leave in a shadow of discontent.

Again, you are mis-leading by quoting shortened versions of my sentences. And you quite plainly dont know me, as im very content :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm "personal journey" or not you posted on the "Public" forums. Do not be upset if someone challenges/debates your claims.

GIXXER said:
At this time, the not so great players climb the ranks, as they internal inactive/quit accounts, and barb munch their way to no.1.
No,I don't believe that is an accurate statement. And even if it were so,is it any different than those who do the same thing early on in the game? You yourself seem to have nobled your fair share of in-actives earlier in the world...was ok when there were more active red dots but not when there are less? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser5283

frizzy sssshhhhhhhhhh plz let gixxer go will u
if u have beef with him start world 7 and let ur troops to the talking if not shut up plz

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Do not be upset if someone challenges/debates your claims.

Im far from upset, as stated, im very content with all this.

No,I don't believe that is an accurate statement...... You yourself seem to have nobled your fair share of in-actives earlier in the world

lol, this is not about my conquers tho. And it is an accurate statement. Please compare the 'top' 20 players to the real top players, those in OD. Stats do not lie...

Point players
Rank Name Tribe
1 AJMC2K5 W~A~R
2 WaterWarrior -TV-
3 captain sharpe W~A~R
4 blinkered W~A~R
5 Traviscoob -TV-
6 tb505 MYB
7 Byron The Terrible DOGS
8 Jmay W~A~R
9 stefan4 MYB
10 Stormy Witch W~A~R
11 Peter Grant -TV-
12 albatrus W~A~R
13 quest2005 -TV-
14 Juke Airlines -TV-
15 fr0gman4 -TV-
16 Fire Blade 001 -TV-
17 PeterDGreat1 DOGS
18 sezerx DOGS
19 zebigchef W~A~R
20 shaun1102 W~A~R

ODA players
Name Tribe
LarryK W~A~R
Traviscoob -TV-
stefan4 MYB
shaun1102 W~A~R
valiant1971 -TV-
manosdia G.F
tb505 MYB
Jaigosian -TV-
Gelisva G.F
hepos G.F
SamuelJW None
slippery W~A~R
the bodyguard MYB
Byron The Terrible
quest2005 -TV-
ironblev MYB
anthrich G.F
Slowsaylor G.F
blinkered W~A~R
Lionheart123 W~A~R

ODD players
Name Tribe
Horatio111 TWM
SamuelJW None
Traviscoob -TV-
Keith the RED W~A~R
Rubbergloves (MB)
quest2005 -TV-
STRINGER MYB
djmojo -TV-
manosdia G.F
chance01 TRUE
thitilw TRUE
DubbyTheMule TRUE
zebigchef W~A~R
Jupke G.F
Valoki -TV-
Hagendaaz Saor
philalot G.F
magwitch G.F
joenurmerouno TRUE

DeletedUser

This is a farewell thread, not a flame thread. If you want to start a new thread on the topic of whether skilled players still remain or not, have at. If not, kindly cease arguing here anyway. And definitely cease swearing.

Thx!
AI.

DeletedUser3371

All the best Gix , but since you dragged me back into this with that list I would just like to add my congratulations on almost reaching 12mill. ODA before you left.:icon_evil:

Most of which was earned with nothing to show for it because you and I both know the black hole of a village where most of those attacking troops disappeared into.:icon_wink:

Goodbye Gix, a man of the people who could reach everbody with just a few words ...... truly and absolutely , classless!

DeletedUser

Hoggy you can see me in-game,I'll be more than happy to give you the opportunity to "shut my mouth". :icon_wink:

And besides he's not really being "flamed" is he? Asking someone to explain a comment they make and then debating them abit isn't so bad is it?
I mean there's been more posts in this thread the past couple days than all of UK2 forums put together in the past couple weeks.

Now what is this list you posted supposed to prove Gixxer? Surely you don't think you should be able to tell who's top players by how many pts they have...or even how much ODA/ODD they have. I'll admit they are factors in finding the answer but you cannot know everything just by looking at them.

Example= What if a player only nobles internal/barb villas and grows to Top 20.But they also donate all their nukes and support to tribemates,thus earning them Top 20 ODA. Would that be considered a "Top Player" in your mind?

DeletedUser

I'm still pretty high in those ODA & ODD rankings .. Although I quit nearly a month ago :icon_razz:

Anyways I agree with gix that late game is all about barb/inactive munching ..

For instance, in a short timeframe over half of k45 has gone bye bye and god knows how much have been feeding on these inactives/barbs. Like it is really interesting to noble vills that do not resist.

Whatever floats their boat .. if they rather go simcity than actually play the game the way it is meant to be played, who are we to question their delight?

But an awesome warrior .. Nop thats a stamp they never ought to deserve :lol:

DeletedUser5283

Hoggy you can see me in-game,I'll be more than happy to give you the opportunity to "shut my mouth". :icon_wink:

u anywhere near k37 or k47 lol

Example= What if a player only nobles internal/barb villas and grows to Top 20.But they also donate all their nukes and support to tribemates,thus earning them Top 20 ODA. Would that be considered a "Top Player" in your mind?

if he made the 20 top yes dont matter how he got there he got there

DeletedUser3371

Dees, stop trolling for an argument ... you won't get 1 from me. Your ODA stats. speaks for themselves and are a testament to the player you are.
Quite rightly, imo, you were nominated and it was backed up with a compelling argument, as a candidate for the best player to have played on W2. You have earned the right to the ego that propelled you to nominate yourself.:icon_razz: To be fair if you hadn't done it, I probably would have.

Gixxer hasn't earned the right to sneer at the large number of players who far outranked him in all 3 OD categories who are left on W2 which is the standard he has offered as a way to judge individuals. It is simply annoying when he continues to pretend, suggest or imply that his record merits the recognition of a top player. His record is testament to a very large number of hrs spent on line and that is all and before anyone else adds it, yes, it is a very similar situation to my own.:icon_redface:
We both get an A+ for effort or if you prefer activity.

When you left you said thank you to all who had helped make the game an enjoyable experience and went. Leaving like that you got the farewell and respect it deserved.
Gixxer as usual couldn't simply stop at goodbye and yet cannot see where all this unfair flaming and animosity stems from. Perhaps a trip to the opticians to check for short sightedness might be a solution.

There always was and will continue to be plenty of red dots for us all to have fun with, in between some munching.

It would probably be very uncharitable of me to start suggesting alternative reasons why you both decided to leave when you each did so I will simply finish with ....

Goodbye Gix.

Goodbye Dees.

... and leave it at that.

DeletedUser

Quite rightly, imo, you were nominated and it was backed up with a compelling argument, as a candidate for the best player to have played on W2. You have earned the right to the ego that propelled you to nominate yourself.:icon_razz: To be fair if you hadn't done it, I probably would have

Ego? It's called beer and weed :icon_eek:

Bye peter, be a good doggie :icon_razz: (if you're still there, dunno what happened lately tbh ..)

DeletedUser3371

It's called beer and weed :icon_eek: [/SIZE]

That could be a most compelling reason to retire from playing in order to devote more time to them. :icon_cool:

Sod your OD, now I am jealous.:mad:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
It is simply annoying when he continues to pretend, suggest or imply that his record merits the recognition of a top player.

Paranoid Pete, At no time in this in this thread did i imply that i was a merited top player. Then again, recognition comes in many forms, ie, strategies, pnp, fear etc.

But, lol, i am a far, far better player then you Peter, indeed im a better player against most of your pups combined in your failed Doggy tribe. I played uk 2 for 14 months, and in that time i conquered 61 DOG villas, and 3 of them were yours :) how many did you get from me? none, zilch. Indeed, how many did your whole tribe gain in a mass of dedicted operations against me? only one.

Gixxer 3
Peter. 0

Gixxer 61
DOGS 1

^^ :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well now that can't be true Gixxer. I took 3 myself from you in the cafealpha account. :icon_wink:

green.png
700|705 (445|383) K34 9,757 GIXXER [(GB)] cafealpha [DOGS] 2010-11-13 22:49:05
green.png
700|600 (405|383) K34 9,993 GIXXER [(GB)] cafealpha [DOGS] 2010-11-13 19:21:19
green.png
699|577 (445|384) K34 9,993 GIXXER [(GB)] cafealpha [DOGS] 2010-11-13 15:53:39

And to be completely honest I wasn't even trying. :icon_razz:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
LOL! Now that is a very, very, stupid thing to post! You didnt take any villages from me :icon_razz:
Everyone knows i was not on my account from the 8th to 22nd of november.

phffft! as if a noob like you could noble me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dogs took a good 45 villas of me when I was on holidays. Just take them back and accept the loss.

Besides, who are you to claim that the owners were present when you took 61 villas of Dogs?

Don't tell half of the story just because it is better told from your side alone, rather than to include the adversary in it aswell :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOL! Now that is a very, very, stupid thing to post! You didnt take any villages from me :icon_razz:
Everyone knows i was not on my account from the 8th to 22nd of november.

phffft! as if a noob like you could noble me :icon_rolleyes:

:lol: Wow really!?! Sorry my troops didn't get the memo that you were on vacation. lol

So let me ask you this...Why when you came back on the "22nd" did you not try to take your villages back? I would think you'd be appalled that some "noob" like me dared to take a village from such a "superstar" like yourself! :icon_twisted:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
My god. however did you get involved in this thread? ummm, maybe i didnt take them back because i decided to, ummm, quit?

PLEASE, SOME ONE, POST SOMETHING INTELLIGENT

Last edited: