DeletedUser1511

GIXXER
Opponents defeated: 203.972 (2.)

Nauzhror
Opponents defeated: 105.398 (33.)

:icon_rolleyes:

Oooh pick me.
Solipist has more points and od than you. Does that make us better ?:icon_eek:
Although i dont think i have a right to claim that account as my own seeing as i never do anything on it. But that is beside the point!

DeletedUser10263

lol is this thread needed? it started as a question but now its a flame thread on 1 player, dont lower your selfs guys by trolling its pointless, if you dont like each other sort it IG

DeletedUser

Back on topic... Gixxer left DOGs and it has had a reasonable impact on DOGs, what with players leaving.

DeletedUser10265

My My this threads attracts all the best players in this world ...apart from Gummer that is .....:lol:

DeletedUser10263

My My this threads attracts all the best players in this world ...apart from Gummer that is .....:lol:

yay i have another stalker :) im so glad i dont have a 60point vill or wigan may try take it, please go back in your cave you troll

DeletedUser10263

OMG it speaks :icon_eek:..........useless dribble just like the player...

i find it amusing how you only created a account in this world to troll me, am i that important to you x x x

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
PS:

Solipsist
Opponents defeated: 279.196 (1.)
Tribe: Pandas

Guess what?

They've got more troops than you too.

GIXXER
Opponents defeated: 249.186 (2.)
Tribe: W.A.R

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

oh dear poor old paranoid gixx, think he wanted this thread to be all about how amazingly great he is at editing ig mails and sending them round to players, a futile attempt to dent dogs which will not work im afraid.

now i do beleive someone said this thread was made to spam...... why didnt you just say that at the start l3mst3r, its my favourite thing ;0)

DeletedUser5175

oh dear poor old paranoid gixx, think he wanted this thread to be all about how amazingly great he is at editing ig mails and sending them round to players, a futile attempt to dent dogs which will not work im afraid.

image.php

No DOGS look like there going from strength to strength :)

DeletedUser

Don't let you mind wander

do you know why those stats say we are going down hill? no? , then i would refrain from commenting untill you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5175

They say your points have been dented :)

I wouldn't worry though - those blinkers will keep you feeling peachy ;)

DeletedUser5175

Your post could make more sense.

"reasoning is seldom relevant"?

Thats either an anti- Stoic line of Philosophy that goes far over my head, or you need to be more clear with your meaning.

My post simply shows a dent in dogs stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Basically, reasoning rarely matters. If it was an internal it would have gone back up by now, so to put it simply, it's bad. :p

P.S. I assure you that makes sense! :)