Glenkid

DeletedUser14570

Back in my day this would have been a good old fashion PnP.

Fail.

DeletedUser4753

i dunno who is who in this exchange, but op seems to be right on point, tribes these days are allied from day 1 have only one final war at the end of a world, (which they proly just recruit to win)
agressive tw is a old concept, the result is core ppl noble 1000 fields away for 30 point barbs cuz they so clusterfucked due to nap/ally hugging.

i understand the op's annoyance at this, its deffo a very negative way ppl play tw these days.

DeletedUser13130

i dunno who is who in this exchange, but op seems to be right on point, tribes these days are allied from day 1 have only one final war at the end of a world, (which they proly just recruit to win)
agressive tw is a old concept, the result is core ppl noble 1000 fields away for 30 point barbs cuz they so clusterfucked due to nap/ally hugging.

i understand the op's annoyance at this, its deffo a very negative way ppl play tw these days.

Lifeiswar is me. The blue.

1. The arrogance of nobling within my 1x1 nevermind 3x3. No message no nothing. The fact he can't attack me, at the very least I should get a message. On messaging him I get more arrogance.

2. The tactics and strategy of nobling barbs and playing tribal hugz is something that I will never understand.

3. Trying to boast his accolades on a shared account is not impressive at all. He could be the bum who comes on and uses farm assist while his co is the tactical genius. Anyone can do that!!

4. Then pulls the woe is me card. The amount of times I've heard people saying they've had personal problems. Don't want hear it. It's not sop-factor. Jeez.

DeletedUser4753

when ive spoke to foxtrot before he seems chilled, i dont understand why ppl are so angry, i think some of your points are valid for sure, without making this another d1 vs family tribes and hugging thread, negative passive tw is yaaaaaaaaaaawn.

maybe you caught him on a bad day lol.

and even if you aint gunna be besties...

You're a joke mate
....what does this add to the forums at all lol

you make my poor spelling and 8yr old gramma skillz seem like im a valuable forum asset :D

DeletedUser4753

ahhh this makes more sense now, i assumed you was the other person in the mails cuz he has a stab at ur join forum date

DeletedUser14054

I know I am a bit late to the party, but I would like to add something to this.

For those of you who dont know who glenkid is, he is by far the biggest and most toxic noob I ever met.

I met him first time back in w25 where I saved his ass by taking him into our tribe as he cried that he been supporting everyone in his tribe and they left him out when he got attacked.

This idiot would aggro other tribes and players then scream for tribe support when he had a fake train of swords sent to him without even working out the speed of the attack. We ended up actually loosing villages elsewhere as people sent support to him for a fake train while real attacks went elsewhere.

He then decided to thank me and the tribe by feeding info to the enemy and pouring dirt over the council. Ultimately he got caught out by the simplest trick in the book (We fed different info to different suspects) and he ran with that info straight to the enemy. We rimmed him and his friend who were leaking the info, and ever since then I been rimming him off the map in every world I seen him.

Watch out for his friend King Arthur.

P.S. Dont take anything he says close to heart, the guy neither had any brains nor the skill to be telling anyone how to play.

Last edited by a moderator: