God Bless Good Night (Morning Star Retires From W4)

DeletedUser6726

Well does exactly what it says on the tin.

There were rumors of this happening last month but they were not true, now they are.

My account is now set to delete and password set to a random.

Every man for them selves on the villages, nothing will be defended if you hit my bonfire so be it.

This decision was a long time coming,with the downfall of Bi! and the fall of my health i have decided this is the best option as i dont want to give any one player the advantage of my villages as it would not be fair.

I hope to one day return whether it be with this account or another is yet to be decided.

Anybody hurt or dissapointed along the way it is the way the game goes these things will happen I owe no apologies to you.

It may not be the best or most glamorous way of saying goodbye but it s my choice.

Best of luck it was fun.

morning star

DeletedUser

... And yet another Bi! Titan falls... the greatest farmer ever to grace UK4...

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go but at least I might get some decent farming loads now over in K54.

Wish you all the best with your health issues.

DeletedUser8195

No! Another of my friendly neighbours quitting! :'(

All the luck in the world mate. I hope we meet again in a later world :)

DeletedUser7797

Good bye, I'm sure we'll meet and chat again. Look after you health and stay well. You have always been an honest and respectful player in my experience.

Respect to you

Redleg

DeletedUser

good luck in the future mate look after your health and hope to see you on another world

DeletedUser

good luck ms.... i know what you mean, this world just aint the same since bi! disbanded. :-( speak soon matey

DeletedUser

yeah ade ^^^^ unfortunately things just aint the same anymore... havent been since bi!, its was a privilege playing with the likes of BA, MS, yourself, tash, and grant when he could be arsed to come online....plus many others but unfortunately bi disbanding killed the spirit that was the tribe...

skype quote said:
[13/11/2010 11:06:24] Adellion - Quit: Bi! might be dead, but our reputation and our alumni are not.
[13/11/2010 11:06:43] Mark: (nod) they are ade...
[13/11/2010 11:06:59] Adellion - Quit: (smirk) nart :3
[13/11/2010 11:07:04] Mark: other wise we would have just reformed after grand disbanded the tribe...
[13/11/2010 11:07:31] Mark: yeah but everyones actions made what happened next...
[13/11/2010 11:07:40] Adellion - Quit: Joining +PEST- ?
[13/11/2010 11:07:56] Mark: we could have just reformed... i waited days tribeless looking for peoiple who wanted to reform
[13/11/2010 11:09:07] Adellion - Quit: Yeah well, it was up to you, MS and Matt. And Matt was well aware that if he tried it, he'd quit out of stress after a while.

^^^^ this was the end of w4 for me..... im sure that ms feels the same.... sorry if im wrong ms matey, im waiting to stand corrected