God loves a trier

DeletedUser4753

So i tried to get into tmn over the last week, i figured if i mailed each of their council members separately then id have more chance of success, going on this basis i also tried various different methods.

d1mension Oct 02,2012 17:35
Hey Mr Chief, your good sir [player]Originalfake[/player] has decided to match make us.

So I thought id cut to the chase and tell you a lil about myself.
If this doesn't make sense Im sure [player]Originalfake[/player] will fill you in.

Height: 5ft 7
Build: Muscular
Hair colour: Brown
Hair style/length: Skinhead/very short
Eye colour: Brown/Green
Star sign: Libra
Profession: Work out of home
Fav colour: Green
Fav number: 7

Likes/Hobbies:
Football, drinking, cards, traveling

Disklikes
boring or wierd people, Drama, monotonous tv

Looking for: Intimate relationships/love

Ideal first date:
My ideal first date would probably be a restaurant or perhaps somewhere to dance, followed by a few drinks and a chat back on the soffa.

Unique skill: pint in 3 seconds (Im not an alchy)

Pro's:
Considerate, Loving, Loyal, Funny, likable, Hard worker

Con's:
Swears too much, Not politically correct, Lil cocky/arrogant at times, Doesn't always keen mouth shut.

Self Description:

A charming hansom fella who on a first glance looks a bit rough around the edges but is actually a really decent caring chap with good morales.

Thanks for reading I await your reply ;)

d1mension Oct 07,2012 17:22
Well this is just rude i go and put my heart on the line and you ignore :*(

skater-chief Oct 07,2012 20:20
I can but apologize, time is the enemy this evening and my hectic schedule that see's me fielding many, many mails, where people open there heart to me, come winging in, I have only just gotten round to opening yours.

However, I'm impressed by your candidness, and I shall peruse your resume at more length during the rest of the evening, it's a heart warming read!!!

Ps, you sound cute......

d1mension Oct 07,2012 22:08
Well thats just awesome Ive been looking for a suited potential and when [player]originalfake[/player] uttered your name i couldnt help but feel a warming sensation.

Please do review, perhaps describe yourself and we can truly intertwine ourselves with each other.

Ps i think this could be something good.

d1mension Oct 09,2012 13:30
Dear mr kdiamond.

After weeks of trying to make this work I have come to the conclusion that maybe its time to make the jump.
You have been doing very well and its easy to see the attributes you have.

Recently my good friend xlapa has joined your tribe and in this action has driven me to think about things.

Ill have you know I'm a very loyal player. I work hard I have activity and over 7 years experience in top tribes.
It does pain me to say that my previous allegiance is faltering and I find myself in limbo.

Hence I would like to politely ask if you have any space.available.
Please take the time to consider as I know with such a small short list and not much space I know not everyone can join

I know this may come as a shock but due to various reasons. I felt compelled to mail you.

So yea this is my official and completely legitimate mail asking you if I could join your...

Fan club. Yes I've heard all about it every seems so happy and I think I would slot.straight in.
I could mail every day showing my appreciation.
I could name newly taken vills "kdiamond is ace"
I could send offerings of resources to show my love
I could even take over the management of your facebook glory page and turn it into a shrine where all people like myself could come and visit.and post to become your number 1 fan.

Through time and perseverance I could prove my worth and perhaps gain the title of kdiamonds number 1 Fanboy.

Please consider my application as I would so like to be part of that circle.
You have no idea how happy it would make me.

Hoping fa a fast reply
All the best

John d1

kdiamond Oct 09,2012 16:41
hi john

i will speak with the council about it and will come back to you asap

karl

d1mension Oct 09,2012 16:52
Its a matter for you not the council, or do they run the fan club?

d1mension Oct 09,2012 18:17
Ok after applying twice via various forms Ive decided to try again in a more artistic way.

Total Nub I have but a small question.
Has Your tribe any space? wink wink, suggestion.
Is their any chance i could join you guys?
Should you agree, i guarantee my rank will rise.
I talk with your members, who often say hi.
So after much thought, decided i would apply.
All in all tribal wars is about fun.
Loyal i am, but feel i must run.
Leaving owned as im at the end of my tether.
Like minded people should play together.
In your group i can sense a good vibe.
Everything tells me to try join your tribe.
Should i join ill show you i can play.
Tribal wars really is my forte.
My situation at the moment, is far from dire.
Nukes fully built and ready to fire.
So please please just throw me a life line.
Under fire im awesome and in attacking i do fine.
Can you see what im saying? i hope you can.
Knight of tmn? sod that for a plan.

Total Nub Oct 09,2012 23:17
thanks for your application. personally i've never heard of you but if you let me account sit you for a week or 2 i'll see if the account is up to our standards.
i cordially await your response....

d1mension Oct 09,2012 23:46
Me thinks you didn't see the hidden message.
First letter every line....
Bit I'm world famous :)

Total Nub Oct 09,2012 23:53
i check every message i get for acrostics after my work experience period alongside Hercule Poirot but yours made no fathomable sense. i saw you could be suggesting we weren't very good but given our talent i chose to believe it was a coincidence.
anyway the rest of the council and I have decided we'd be happy for you to set up an academy tribe for us bearing in mind that you lack the skill to make it in TMN. you can choose to leave [ally]owned[/ally] and start a fresh or you can re-name owned TMN wannabes. it's up to you...

d1mension Oct 10,2012 00:08
Mmm I'm not the boss so can't do that, you know I would if I could.
I have a alternative option to join you actually its just come to me.

Total Nub Oct 10,2012 00:12
how about we make a 2 man tribe and rule w13 together? i'm tired of that fascist dictator olo always telling me when i'm allowed to take toilet breaks.

d1mension Oct 10,2012 00:27
Whilst small elitist tribes can work well, not sure I want a new student atm. Last one went their separate ways and I'm loving the free time :)

d1mension Oct 10,2012 18:55
Dear Mr olo,

After applying via your other 3 council members and reaching no success i turn to you,

I mailed skater and we seemed to be on the same page yet stopped talking and broke my heart in the process.

I talked with mr diamond about his fan club yet nothing came to be,

I opened up my artistic mind and showered total nub with a poem about how i love tmn, but he seemed to spot some hidden message that i insist is pure coincidence.

So I thought to myself what am i doing wrong? Why don't the want me?

So in my quest to become a tmn solider i have decided to learn from the best.
I have gathered as much information as i could over the last few days.

I figured im a likable person so where im laking must be tw ability.
Now after having multi million accounts and being know especially for my skirmishing ability one assumed he would be ok.

However after looking how tmn fighter role, it appears ive been doing it wrong all these years.

Attacker: xlapa
Origin: xlapa 10 (484|439) K44
Units:
Quantity:0|0|6414|0|0|2900|0|0|0|0|0|1|
Losses: 0|0|6414|0|0|2900|0|0|0|0|0|1|

I have always put rams in nuke against walls, this village had a highish wall so it seems i should take my rams out, nobles already included so rams wont make it slower so i previously failed to see the benefit, but as a wise man once said "ignore logic, just copy the people you wanna join"

Attacker:roemese
Village:calipos (495|498) K44
Units:
Quantity:|0|0|5551|0|240|1413|119|0|526|0|0|0|
Losses:|0|0|5551|0|240|1413|119|0|526|0|0|0|

In my quest to learn from the best i wanted to start taking my rams out, but this guy says put more in. I was always told to use the simulator so decided to see how the standard 213 rams would fair, it seems it did the exact same wall damage and killed more troop.
my I am mighty confused, however listing to the wise man who said "even if it all looks rubbish and you have two contradicting idea's, still copy and just do both randomly" so i should pick a number between 1 and 1000 rams for every new nuke i spawn.

Attacker:roemese
Village:calipos 6 (497|494) K44
Units:
Quantity:0|0|2569|0|185|304|312|0|354|0|0|0
Losses::0|0|2569|0|185|304|312|0|354|0|0|0

The first rule i was taught was always send all your troops in a nuke.
I used the sim and it seems to agree that 1/3 of a nuke isnt clever but listening to the wise man again "ignore logic and proof completely, just believe and take a leap of faith..."
Thats sounded like tosh, but he is wise.

Attacker: birchy56
Origin: Friary Grange 1 (493|489) K44
Units:
Quantity:0|0|6073|0|0|1500|0|0|400|100|0|1
Losses:0|0|6073|0|0|1500|0|0|400|100|0|1

Attacker: birchy56
Origin: Wall 3 (502|485) K45
Units: Units:
Quantity:|0|0|6329|0|0|1500|0|0|300|70|0|0|
Losses: |0|0|6329|0|0|1500|0|0|300|70|0|0|

This seemed weird to me leave horses at home? but if you listen to what the wise man says "don't put all your eggs in one basket, even if doing so is very basic game sense"
i figured that was a silly concept but in putting all of his troops in the nuke he would of lost the lot, so maybe tmn's logic is good.

Attacker: skater-chief
Origin: 011 - op time (487|483) K44
Units:
Quantity:|0|0|3346|0|50|2500|223|0|167|0|0|1|
Losses:|0|0|3346|0|50|2500|223|0|167|0|0|1|

This seems also backed up by a tmn council man, however i have query? should i leave out half the lc? or half the axe?

Attacker: Total Nub
Origin: 005 (470|464) K44
Units:
Quantity:|0|0|1600|0|0|600|0|0|0|0|0|1|
Losses:|0|0|1600|0|0|600|0|0|0|0|0|1|

Or do i just leave 80% of the nuke at home?

So this is me going all the way to the top. I will listen to the wise man who in a nutshell says forget logic, just copy you guys.

I here buy vouge to

1. sometimes send no rams
2. sometimes send 500+ rams
3. do both of these via random number selection
4. sometimes send 50% ls
5. sometimes send 50% axe
6. sometimes send just 20% of a nuke

Some reports im disappointed to say ive lost, however could you clarify should i be sending spears and swords in my nukes?
should i be sending nobles over 16 seconds instead of the usual 1 second?

I vouge to play by these principle to improve myself as a player and as a attribute to you guys.

I will go above and beyond and am always willing to be mentored by these great examples of tw brilliance.

Just please please please gimme this chance, your my last hope...

olo7 Oct 10,2012 20:16
You failed your application on the 1st line.

Mrs Olo... do your research :p

d1mension Oct 11,2012 01:10

Is this incorrect then?

So I offer to change my whole style of play I've had it drilled in to my head from day 1 just to join and learn with you guys and thats all you. An say :(f l

olo7 Oct 11,2012 07:08
Do not believe everything you read. tut tut!

d1mension Oct 11,2012 08:32
Lol if your the one putting it I sorta have to take it as my most useful reference :)

Sooooo what do you think to my application ? If I did refer to you by the correct title and changed my evidently poor tw habits do I have a chance???

olo7 Oct 11,2012 08:41
There is no right or wrong way to send an attack, it is dependent upon the situation. None of the below are STANDARD NUKES but then you have not set the scenario of the attack, so in isolation I can not comment on whether you need to change your habits.

So, based on the fact that you clearly do not understand that the scenario will impact on the decision to send which attack then... application denied.

d1mension Oct 11,2012 10:22
I understand tw very well and will happily spend the time to correct you. Cuz I'm really do enjoy teaching

Nuke 1

Almost always you should send rams, unless you want it to go in fast or are nobling a undefended vill like an internal. Seen as the wall was 15 plus being defended and nobles already slow the nuke. There is no logic in that attack.

Nuke 2 600+ rams
213 rams achieve maximum wall bonus negation though some people vouge for up to 350 for wall damage.
Never so many rams and definitely not when the situation meant 213 "the standard" would of fairer much better. So again logic says building this nuke let alone sending it is idiotic.

Nuke 3
Half a nuke against a stacked vill. Half a nuke logically should almost never be sent. And In that situation its ridiculous.

Nukes 4/5/6
Nukes missing a huge chunk of a certain nuke logically is crazy and again should almost never be done. And definitely not firing at s stack

Nuke 7
A 20% nuke?? There is no reason to ever ever ever said such a nuke, bar a 1st vill start up.

That's what is the generally accepted opinion of tw practices In those situations.

There,s also a generally accepted nuke build fyi.

But that's irrelevant because logic says all these tmn nukes are ridiculous.

Like I said I can forget logic if given the opportunity to learn from such great players...... :p

[/quote]

Seems I remain unwanted so Owned will just have to put up with me for the time being ;)

p.s. Thanks for the people who were good sports in TMN

DeletedUser2918

lol - got to say number 3 is actually very clever as well as funny. I couldnt have been bothered to even think of a poem let alone making the first lines say anything!!

got to say - i never knew it was mrs olo either. not that it makes a difference, but having exchanged a few mails here and there would have thought it would have come up (especially as i have an annoying habit of calling people chap in them sometimes) :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Loving the banter John lol fun times fun times.

oh you know i would love you in TMN!