Good bye, friends

• Thread starter DeletedUser3371
  • Start date

DeletedUser3371

After almost 2 years of continuous TW I have decided I have had enough ... for now at least.

I am setting my acc. to delete and all that is left to do is say goodbye to all the friends I have made. Even the 1's I argued with constantly. Perhaps especially to them. :lol:

Good luck to Dogs in the future and don't forget to enjoy yourselves no matter what happens.

best regards to all,

Pete

DeletedUser

Fairwell to one whom I considered to be a great player...one of my most feared adversaries.

GL in RL Peter from capitalcity (Ken)

DeletedUser8943

aw, losing an irishman from the game, and a connacht man at that :)

Good luck in RL, and tell me how you deal with the withdrawal symptoms :D

rjo0721l.jpg

DeletedUser6796

Take care in the wider world and I hope we'll aee you in another world sometime.

And thank you for making an enemy tribe strong and contributing to my enjoyment of the game, both onworld and on here.

DeletedUser5421

Well good luck with the future. i hope it all goes well, i expect we'll see you hanging around a new world soon enough i get the feeling this game is a hard habit to kick :icon_sad:

(on a little side note we know you set your account to delete, but it seems to have taken on an identity of its own in the name of Katie :icon_eek:)

DeletedUser7342

Farewell Peter,

enjoyed playing alongside with you and I hope we will meet somewhere again.
Have fun and take care

DeletedUser3371

Thank you folks.

As tempting as it was to turn another large acc. barb to help kill off the world I changed my mind and have left the acc. to Dogs and they seem to have found a new player for it.

Good luck to Katie, whomever she may be.