Good Morning and Hello

DeletedUser

Good Morning and Hello,
[J]To all you players on World 8, or just hanging around in the forums. I wasn't 100% sure whether to post this, or even whether this is the right place to post it, but, this is always the trouble with joining a forum.
My user name is New Messiah and I am 19, but, I don't mind letting people know more, although, I'd prefer to get to know them more first. I started World 8 a few days ago, after not playing TW since sometime around last September. It seems to be like a drug to me, and seriously I need rehab, but, the way the game works really helps me with revision.[/J]
[J]Although I am a serious Tribal Wars player, I am still here just to have fun, which is why at the moment, I haven't asked to join a tribe, or am ignoring all invites, so if you have invited me, don't feel upset, try sending me a PM and I'll reply, just getting an invite doesn't really work for me, I need to know a bit about you and your tribe. If you do feel like getting hold of me, I am somewhere in K35, although, I am not completely sure how far from some of the other K's I am.[/J]
[J]On general browising of the forum I recognise some user names which I remember from last time I was playing, mainly back on World 4. There were also quite a few users on the ranking list for World 8 which I recognise. If anyone remembers me, feel free to get hold of me, and keep everything easy.[/J]

Thanks for reading, I know it's a mini-essay,
New Messiah

DeletedUser

Hi there....i'm ryan! Welcome back to TW......i got to go now......400 incomings.

LOL!

DeletedUser

Welcome back to the community. Nice to see you come on the forums.
Looking forward to chat with you.

DeletedUser

Hi bud welcome to the forums :)
I'm a new player myself, I'm in K34 :p