Good premades

DeletedUser

Interesting. Tbh if that's the way it goes, I hope Twits(as much as I realise they are just Dogs) may prevail over ruffus's tribe. Through personal experience of being in a ruffus tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

They interlock borders and Ruffus' tribes tend to be prone to early conflict, whilst I have little basis on Twits. I know that Mikebenji has a strong sense of pride and it almost seems poetically benevolent that he and Ruffus should clash. They have the most overlapped borders of all the tribes worth naming and I do not regard either character to be renowned for diplomatic subtleties.

lol now thats funny

DeletedUser

Yes, that's normally what I would say, but I genuinely believe that Ruffus has gathered a very strong playerbase this time, which may make up for his own inadequacies.

lol now thats funny

You didn't let me in, now I slander you. :p

DeletedUser

Yes, that's normally what I would say, but I genuinely believe that Ruffus has gathered a very strong playerbase this time, which may make up for his own inadequacies.

You didn't let me in, now I slander you. :p

Hmm who are you thinking of as a strong playerbase? I would definitely rate Twits' playerbase above theirs.

DeletedUser

Hmm who are you thinking of as a strong playerbase? I would definitely rate Twits' playerbase above theirs.

The way I see it...

T-U-S star players:
- mbig
- star123
- karack
- quickshot90
- mehmehmeh
- Chriseatbabi
- lh2266
- whitealchemist
- AvengingArchangel

Twits. star players:
- misschiff
- Tigerstripe
- mikebenji
- Charliepat
- VirkieViking
- skater-chief

Perhaps I am blinded by ignorance.

DeletedUser

The way I see it...

T-U-S star players:
- mbig
- star123
- karack
- quickshot90
- mehmehmeh
- Chriseatbabi
- lh2266
- whitealchemist
- AvengingArchangel

Twits. star players:
- misschiff
- Tigerstripe
- mikebenji
- Charliepat
- VirkieViking
- skater-chief

Perhaps I am blinded by ignorance.

Well there is multiple players on those lists I would cross out as they are just average players no better :icon_confused:

EDITED CAUSE I AM DUMB

DeletedUser

Well there is multiple players on those lists I would cross out as they are just average players no better :icon_confused:

EDITED CAUSE I AM DUMB

Okay, I am happy to see an amended list, if you are willing. I am happy to admit my errors, so long as they're not put forward as Meechan runs his tongue where it should not linger.

DeletedUser

lol and? Anyone could type a perfectly eligible mail. Maybe he just didn't like the content. Or he just plain didn't want you in his tribe.

It is common courtesy to provide an answer, it is not a style or choice, it is generally expected etiquette. When I did not receive a response I asked for a 'no' if it was applicable, no response. I do not and never will respect a leader who does not issue respect as a typical person does.

DeletedUser

It is common courtesy to provide an answer, it is not a style or choice, it is generally expected etiquette. When I did not receive a response I asked for a 'no' if it was applicable, no response. I do not and never will respect a leader who does not issue respect as a typical person does.

To you maybe. Expected etiquette is highly over-rated on TW. Players are too quick to write a well written and grammatically correct mail in reply to players who wish to join their tribe(be it a no or yes) or for any other tribal matters(e.g. diplomacy). People are too afraid of any consequences from saying the word 'No' or just like Ruffus, no replying.

To be fair, I doubt there is many leaders who would care whether or not a player respects them or not from not replying to a mail. Tbh I might not like him or what he does, but non-the less I do respect him as a leader.

DeletedUser1410

Pushty on 18.11. at 16:44
(content removed) you then. :p

Maybe thats why? or the fact I don't trust you.........

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The way I see it...

T-U-S star players:
- star123
- AvengingArchangel

Star players? Only time I've seen these two start near someone decent they got rimmed.

I rimmed star, Fatallll rimmed AvengingArchangel.

Neither put up anything resembling a fight. They're only star players if we rate them on how much the barbs fear them or some similar measurement.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You must be new to tribalwars if you expect a response to every mail you send. You shouldn't feel so special.
And tbh, if he wanted your respect, he would have replied to you. He didn't, therefore he obviously doesn't care ><

DeletedUser

To you maybe. Expected etiquette is highly over-rated on TW. Players are too quick to write a well written and grammatically correct mail in reply to players who wish to join their tribe(be it a no or yes) or for any other tribal matters(e.g. diplomacy). People are too afraid of any consequences from saying the word 'No' or just like Ruffus, no replying.

To be fair, I doubt there is many leaders who would care whether or not a player respects them or not from not replying to a mail. Tbh I might not like him or what he does, but non-the less I do respect him as a leader.

I sent a follow-up specifically stating that I would prefer a 'no' over no answer, a leader is generally expected to give time of day for communication, if they are unable to communicate they are unfit to lead.

Pushty on 18.11. at 16:44
(content removed) you then. :p

Maybe thats why? or the fact I don't trust you.........

After two mails and a Skype message, which had been read 1-2 hours (Respectively) beforehand, that mail was my resignation of my application, nothing more. Trust does not come into the equation - if you only talk to those you trust, you will never make contacts and will be doomed to being a lone wolf for the rest of the world. I can honestly say that I trust five people (At most) on this server, it doesn't stop me from having hundreds of contacts - after all, two letters would have sufficed. If your entire game plan can be summed up in two letters, I weep for your tribe.

Star players? Only time I've seen these two start near someone decent they got rimmed.

I rimmed star, Fatallll rimmed AvengingArchangel.

Neither put up anything resembling a fight. They're only star players if we rate them on how much the barbs fear them or some similar measurement.

As I said, I may be wrong. I am happy to admit that, failing to do so is arguing for the sake of arguing, which I do not have the time or patience for.

You must be new to tribalwars if you expect a response to every mail you send. You shouldn't feel so special.
And tbh, if he wanted your respect, he would have replied to you. He didn't, therefore he obviously doesn't care ><

I've been playing for five years. If a player has to be special to gain a response from a supposedly reputable leader, I would suggest that they are simply too arrogant to be placed in a position of power - it's the Napoleonic era all over again.

star players??? who needs them when you work as a team?

We were discussing the playerbase, not tribal structure.