Good premades

DeletedUser

I actually enjoyed this thread until your post came along.

Agree'd, it was an entertaining thread ruined by someone trying to flame the flamers (which is the worst type of flamer imo).

DeletedUser

2v95jso.jpg

14o0lz8.jpg

RankTribe namePointsVillages
1#RIOT#22.80633
2AFK20.92038
3~UN~20.51137
4BMI15.85817
5Inc.15.64310

1DpTd34.74636
2H D20.44726
3RWW19.88836
4Twits.19.22123
5CRUZ16.40021

1WEAK30.00931
2W.A.R23.08638
3(MB)22.69328
4~UC~20.59134
5BMI19.83319

1T-U-S39.46230
2A O D19.40831
3~SR~17.30828
4=RTH=15.59828
5TUS 214.86118

So, looking from this let's start with T-U-S.

Standing strong, rank 1 overall with the second highest player average. They dominate K55 however I expect them to lose a few members as they have a lot very close to eachother and I can expect accounts to merge there.

Inc. - Previous spread was pretty terrible however with the merge with Wait.? and a few recruitments around they have filled in most of the spread however they are still VERY spread out. I would like to say with the experience and skill of the players this will not be an issue but that would be too biased to say :x (Oops, already said it!)
Top 10 in 3 K's, rank 7 in two and rank 5 in one. This could easily lead to something very good or something very bad. Let's see how it goes! (hopefully good D:)

Twits. - Very tight together and I can expect them to lose members due to mergers etc aswell. I am surprised there are no issues with DpTd or T-U-S as of yet, but nobles are out so the clock is ticking!

DpTd - Dominating the rankings in K45. They have an awesome spread and if they use this well without any silly mistakes in leadership (such as annoying the wrong people or too many people) they will easily come to dominate this K.

BMI - Very very compact together. Plus they are barb munchers as their name suggests. I will be interested to see where they go with nobles as I could easily expect them to cluster the K44/K54 border from munching the barbs.
I can see possible issues with Inc. arising in the future (and no this isn't me suggesting anything, it's just my opinion judging from the map).

DeletedUser9598

Nothing to see here move along

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10601

He wasn't drunk, I think you'll find he was 'steaminnnnnnnnnnnnnnn' ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
because when we look back at worlds. we will say wow nauz was good at start up but this player wow he we good till the end. you get more for winning than being first in the hall of fame.

I guess we'll look back at you and say, wow, this guy got rimmed at 1 village because he was terrible.

You didn't split Squirting-Steam's nobles. Nor did you backtime them as is evident by their lack of ODD.

You clearly saw the attacks though because they did have a huge ODA jump, and nobled you with loads of support incoming.

Essentially what it boils down to is that you don't know how to defend despite being a "late-gamer", which is amusingly when everyone claims the real defenders shine.

Funny that, because I can promise Squirting'd have got their ass handed to them had they tried nobling you while someone with my skillset were sitting you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

His farm was level 20 and he had 10 pali's. Lost less than 15% of my O clearing him and his tribe's support is getting killed as it arrives in my new village.

After this thread I was expecting a snipe and backtime, was even ready to dodge.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Whether a 20 farm would have done the trick, dunno without simming, but:

1.) Call militia.

2.) Split the nobles, make them take four, or more likely five trips instead of two.

3.) Backtime the first trip. Kill a large chunk of Squirt's offense, possibly kill the noble, if so the threat is eliminated for a decent amount of time (repay 280k res, rebuild the nobles).

4. If the noble didn't die in the backtime, it at least leaves them with less offense to clear with and buys more time for support to arrive resulting in them clearing more troops with less troops which means far higher losses.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11460

totaly agree

Whether a 20 farm would have done the trick, dunno without simming, but:

1.) Call militia.

2.) Split the nobles, make them take four, or more likely five trips instead of two.

3.) Backtime the first trip. Kill a large chunk of Squirt's offense, possibly kill the noble, if so the threat is eliminated for a decent amount of time (repay 280k res, rebuild the nobles).

4. If the noble didn't die in the backtime, it at least leaves them with less offense to clear with and buys more time for support to arrive resulting in them clearing more troops with less troops which means far higher losses.

could not have put it better.. as long as support does come of course, you need a well balanced tribe attackers and defenders..this sometimes does not come about unless the dukes of the tribes has the forsight to choose his tribe members..with some care and make safe areas for the support players to grow

DeletedUser11460

if you have a fire ( fight ).. you need the support troops within reach..a good set up ...is a team of two players one attacker the othere a defender...