Goodbye bArry (Visser)

DeletedUser13884

Fair enough mate, my pet hate is elitism so I guess we're even :lol:

DeletedUser13793

Every single time I speak on here, a WOTN or a Sky member takes it too far out of context. I'm not trying to start arguments, but if you do use false facts and try to preach to other forum readers that your performances have been far greater than the real achievements then I shall.

Still avoiding responding to me saying that you recruited one of these 'quitters'?

DeletedUser13687

can't you lot just play nice??

i have no idea as to what happen with the unforgiving acc, and to be honest if he is gone then he is gone, i'm not gonna cry over spilled milk.

Ghosts are still in this war, and we will be until/if you manage to noble all of our villages!

DeletedUser

but if you do use false facts and try to preach to other forum readers that your performances have been far greater than the real achievements then I shall.

When has that happened/being said?

Also, he may have heard the facts/story from a teammate/friend. Just because it may not be completely true (because everyone lies and exaggerates from time to time) doesn't mean it's false.

DeletedUser12733

My own thread :D

Thanks guys *Shy*.

BTW don't take Rich :) He was the reason that the trains were not sniped and our troops were killed ;) Ryan had a night out and I was at church sunday morning so left the acc to Rich on the night. Having said that meh a tribe vs me and not expecting it did all come into play. Although Ghosts did try to stack but so much defense was being used I don't think I stood a chance. Then the acc got banned due to Rich and his bright idea of logging into our acc while he was still on storips during the merge. Me and Ryan came on Ryan sunday morning me sunday afternoon after church and saw the acc and no troops and thought wow and just moved to a US server :p. You will see me in the future. Next time i won't make the decision of fighting the top 2 tribes :D

Love to all Adios :D

DeletedUser13884

Lol, Barry we've seen the skype chats of you quitting and leaving the account to Rich to fend off 6 trains or however many it was.

DeletedUser12733

There are many chats we had with just me and Ryan. Rich never brought anything to the acc :) Tis always a next world :).

DeletedUser13884

Just don't bother with your "I've never lost a village" stat after pulling that stunt.

DeletedUser12733

I already lost that status in the BB war :). Some guy did me over on one :p.

DeletedUser3473

So long Barry and thanks for making the forum more colourful. You can noble me in another world. :p

DeletedUser

Lol Barry you got wrekt, we read all your mails and saw some skype chats blaming your internet as to why you couldn't snipe, so don't give a load of excuses and blame Rich for this. You were cocky and you lost :) Enjoy US server, try not to give it so much over there

DeletedUser13827

Can i point out that erich hartman CAN snipe... on speed rounds too.