Goodbye...been nice playing with you all......

DeletedUser

As the thread says, goodbye.
It has been nice playing with all you all and i wish you all the best. I have to leave due to certain home issues and stuff like that. It has been nice moving up through orc and throuh lrag, and hearing the W1Ngers W1Nge, and actually silencing stutzy...for about a half hour ;)
I will be keeping in contact with "those few" in w1n, and through stutzy's skype to w1n and keeping you updated (belive it or not i actually have a couple of friends in the #1 pointwhore tribe), and throughj my various ORC & lrag friends (bubbles, taff, mick, nickster).

SteveDisco -
ORC Born, LRAG bred, and OMG now im dead...for now ;)

Ryan
:)

DeletedUser

Bye "The Legend". I will surely miss your nukes... please teach them to someone else.

Aside from that sarcasm (sorry, couldn't resist) - all the best and good luck in whatever you are doing

DeletedUser

Cheers buch... i will always remember the buch and stutz "signiture smartass remarks" ;)

DeletedUser1942

Cheerio Steve - i guess this is what you meant when you said you had something "big" coming up ;)

DeletedUser

It actually was! I added the rest of it to see if u would belive anything i said, but no luck.
Ry
:)

DeletedUser2137

I am absolutely gutted but I wish you well and hope some day you will return to us! Good luck Ryan!!

DeletedUser2961

Aww, now thats sad. You'd become a welcome sight on the TW scene. You've made us all smile and will be sorely missed my ol' fruit.

Now tell us how old you really are.

DeletedUser

Aww, now thats sad. You'd become a welcome sight on the TW scene. You've made us all smile and will be sorely missed my ol' fruit.

Now tell us how old you really are.

You really wanna know?? Exactly 12 years 2 months today

DeletedUser

BTW this is not whole of tw as i cant deal with leaving it all. I am quitting as it is the biggest account i have. I will be leaving 1,5,6,7,8 and i will still be on w2 and i will be starting on w9. This is because, with all that is going on in rl, i cant deal with this at the mo.
See you guys on uk2/9 (my W1 account will be active until i am fully gone).
I will be in NUKE on uk9. It is a different world so i dont mind who i am with, ORCies, W1Nsters, LRAGgerz, i dont mind as long as i know u!

DeletedUser1942

It is a different world so i dont mind who i am with, ORCies, W1Nsters, LRAGgerz, i dont mind as long as i know u!

Be honest Steve - you wanna be with the W1Nners ;)

DeletedUser

Nupe, i have mates in w1n, mates in lrag, mates in orc.
As its a diff world then i really dont mind who i am with!
I am diplomat of NUKE! on UK9.

DeletedUser

We all know he's got a soft spot for you stintzy :icon_rolleyes: