Goodbye Tribal Wars

DeletedUser10486

It was yesterday that I've decided to leave Tribal Wars for a while, my life needs sorting, many things are coming up that I need to prepare for and Tribal Wars is just a huge distraction, so I am taking this time to thank everyone who has helped me and to say goodbye to you all!

People to Thank
1. Shadow Play- He has taught me the wear and tear of the game and made me a better player
2. Cammmy.- He's a great guy helped me get better team player always up for a laugh
3. Niftynathan- He's a bit of a noob but will never stop trying a helpful guy, willing to help anyone
4. Daser- He may be a bit of a joker but he's a decent guy another one of those who have helped me through the game!

Goodbye

Whitty will return a better and stronger player

DeletedUser10769

Farewell my friend :) GL in real life. Not like you need it :p

DeletedUser9948

it is an awful shame to see you leave my friend..yes life is a big mess for me too, so i might cut back on it but you are definitely a very nice lad and i will miss you a lot..our trio with me you and nathan will be dead:(</3

have a good one mate, don't stop texting me and keep in touch<3 when you're back, we will kick butt again:D

DeletedUser8489

Oh no Whitty who will I spam in game now? :( I'm going to miss being nobled by you. :(

DeletedUser

I'm not going to say bye because you'll be back :3

If i can help you with anything lemme know, i'm always on skype, awake, asleep...always :L

Btw you're my favorite student <3

DeletedUser10486

Cheers guys, (apart from tropez he's a backstabber, you do not need to protest your innocence because near enough every player knows....)

<3

DeletedUser10486

twas 2 rounds when i had a free weekend..... thats it for a couple of moths give or take a round