Goodbye Tribal Wars

DeletedUser10486

It was yesterday that I've decided to leave Tribal Wars for a while, my life needs sorting, many things are coming up that I need to prepare for and Tribal Wars is just a huge distraction, so I am taking this time to thank everyone who has helped me and to say goodbye to you all!

People to Thank
1. S2poy- A huge team player, we've worked wit one another throughout this world, conquering greatness and bringing success
2. Gotcha!- A very good player, willing to try and get the best out of everyone, long may he try and succeed
3. Dippa- She's a little joker :p x She has been a great person, easy to get allong with and to have a laugh with
4. Gain Warnham- We met on uk9, out friendship has grown and grown, a team player willing to work with anyone!

Goodbye

Whitty will return a better and stronger player

DeletedUser10806

Aww my adorable Whitty I am going to miss you so much <3 xx

Never forget me, Tria or the rest of the gang as you will be missed terribly <3 xx

Good luck in real life and come back soon because I will be waiting for you <3 xx

DeletedUser

No mention? You are dead to me!

He not mention me too lets get him :mad:

Only joking have a good TW break Whitty69 and do hope to see you return to your Uk11 account when ready.
If not got you on Skype so maybe we meet again on other server, fingers crossed your be a better player if you do :lol: