Goodbye, Tribal Wars!

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

You may know me, you may not, but I'm leaving TW after the last two years of social exile and game-induced stress. I've made some great friends here and some worthwhile opponents, but I never enjoyed the actual game past start-up and the effect it has had on the rest of my life, which I am sad to say has been somewhat lacking, has been devastating. TW is an unpaid job with the most unholy of hours.

Not to mention Inno's gross profiteering, in which they've effectively stuck up a finger to the once competitive playing field. I was never a great player, but I still find it a terrible sin.

Farewell folks, I won't be coming back. I may pop in on the forums every now and again, until my past worlds close. You may occasionally catch me on Skype, too.

A weight has been lifted off my shoulders today.

Best of Luck,

Liam

DeletedUser9598

Cheerio mate dont know you well but our brief time on Classic 1 was a decent laugh, if you ever come back dont be afraid too say hello

Best of luck in life

Regards
Baz

DeletedUser

Bye man, shame to see you go. Let me know if you come back! .. somehow..

DeletedUser

In the highly unlikely event that I come back, I'm sure I will make it known on the forums! :p

DeletedUser

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who am i gonna have staying up til ridiculous hours spamming on Skype? D: This is terrible news :'(

/Rich quits TW as well

....just realised i'm not sure i could ever do that...

Gonna miss you matey :( had some fun spamming and bullying sessions on Skype, make sure you pop in now and again!

If you ever come back give me a bell :)

Best of Luck in RL

Love ya
<3 (not in a gay way though)
Rich

DeletedUser

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who am i gonna have staying up til ridiculous hours spamming on Skype? D: This is terrible news :'(

/Rich quits TW as well

....just realised i'm not sure i could ever do that...

Gonna miss you matey :( had some fun spamming and bullying sessions on Skype, make sure you pop in now and again!

If you ever come back give me a bell :)

Best of Luck in RL

Love ya
<3 (not in a gay way though)
Rich

Don't worry, I'll milk my membership of the evoLTR room for as long as I can, until I get kicked! :x

And why not in a gay way? :C ;)

DeletedUser

Have fun actually living a life. Let me know how sleeping for more than 2 hours is. Bye bye :)

DeletedUser10601

While I don't think we've ever really talked in-game, it's still a sad thought that I'll never see your name around the forums.
Not a particularly sentimental reply I'm giving, but all the best to you and good luck catching up on all the sleep you've no doubt lost from the stupid wake-up times for this game...

If it turns out there's something outside this computer screen please find a way to tell the rest of us.

Phil

DeletedUser

You mailed me on UK11 regarding you asking your sister as to my whereabouts, if you recall. ;)

And thanks, likewise. Sentiment is overrated, although I think that attitude has caused me a lot of controversy!

I'll try to warn you, but if I end up getting hooked again in the process, I'll be a grumpy Pushty. :3

DeletedUser10601

You mailed me on UK11 regarding you asking your sister as to my whereabouts, if you recall. ;)
Oh god yeah I do remember actually, it was a pretty funny conversation. And here I was thinking we had no history... ;)

Don't get hooked again. Save yourself if you have to.

DeletedUser6695

Bye, I've managed to 90% quit so far. I wish you luck in rehab

DeletedUser

long quit you had liam

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Leave it out, I managed a couple of weeks! ;)

To be fair, it's the Summer holidays and I have nothing else to do. (angel)